Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies (12695 Views)

Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International / Oyebanji Thanks Ekiti People For Peaceful Conduct, APC Victory / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by AngelGabbyShara(m): 9:09am On Feb 04
The Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Biodun Oyebanji, wishes to thank President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Security agencies and Ekitikete for their support which led to the timely release of the kidnapped pupils of Apostolic Faith Nursery and Primary school, Emure Ekiti.

The children and their teachers were released in the wee hours on Sunday, February 4th, and brought to the Elemure palace around 4am.

However, the driver of the school bus was reported killed in the custody of the kidnappers.

The Governor while congratulating the children and their families, expresses his profound appreciation to President Tinubu for giving specific directives that put the search and rescue mission on top gear. He also thanks the security agencies for their collaborative efforts during the search for the students, just as he extends appreciation to Ekitikete home and abroad for their support during the security situation experienced last week.

Noting the traumatic experience of the children in the kidnappers’ den, Governor Oyebanji has directed the Commissioner for Health and Human Services, Dr Oyebanji Filani to take the children to the state Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti for proper medical treatment and post trauma therapy.

The Governor, who kept vigil with Senate Leader, Senator Opeyemi Bamidele till 3.00am to ensure the release of the children, acknowledges the solidarity shown by his colleagues governors, former governors of the state as well as religious leaders and traditional rulers.

He also thanks members of the Ekiti State Caucus in the National Assembly and members of the state House of Assembly for their support. “And more importantly, we thank God for everything” the Governor said.

Governor Oyebanji also restates the determination of his administration to stamp out crime and criminality from the state by making the environment unbearable for criminals operating under whatever guise.

Similarly, the Governor says killers of the two Ekiti obas would be fished out and made to face the maximum weight of the law.

He urges the people of the state to remain vigilant and report any suspicious movement in their communities to the authorities.

Signed
Olayinka Oyebode
Special Adviser (Media ) to the Governor
04- 02- 2024

8 Likes

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by vanbonattel: 9:21am On Feb 04
These people are celebrated failures.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by johannu(m): 9:58am On Feb 04
See what has become of Nigeria, a failed state.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:00am On Feb 04
How much they spent for the rescue mission/ how much they paid for ransom.

28 Likes

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Oloniyan(m): 10:20am On Feb 04
Kudos to Ekiti State government, individuals and the security officers involved in securing the release of these innocent people.

It's time Amotekun get armed to the teeth.
If Fulani Almajeris can wield AK then our Amotekun outfit should be able to mount APC undecided but then, we live where impunity rules. SMH

29 Likes

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by fennels007(m): 10:26am On Feb 04
Oga, how much did you pay

12 Likes

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by fearlessfang: 5:04pm On Feb 04
How much did they pay as ransome?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by GboyegaD(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04
What I read up there is bringing politics into the situation which I am not sure is necessary at this time. He's done well in this case and need not play to the gallery on it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by YourNextLevel(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04
I will wait till the parents speaks to know how far. I've learnt my lessons in Nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Spirit247: 5:06pm On Feb 04
I'm offering a great opportunity for you if you are ready to start your genuine Millionaire Journey. If you can be getting Buyers online for American Spec. Classy Luxury Benz vehicles, check my Signature and contact me quickly.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by NaijaSumigan: 5:06pm On Feb 04
Politicians are heartless souls. Kidnappers are cashing out when broke since politicians have hijacked the Nations treasury.

I don't blame the Kidnappers but I appeal to them to kindly consider innocent Nigerians..

It shall be ill, pains and sudden death with every politician presently stealing from Nigeria treasury. Funds that belong to the masses are been looted and diverted, such politicians will die hastily

2 Likes

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by princeFAD: 5:07pm On Feb 04
They were released after paying ransom right? they were not rescued by security agencies.

3 Likes

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by CHRISTFUCKER: 5:08pm On Feb 04
I thank my mom each day for not forking a nigger and being in shitigeria

1 Like

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by BluntCrazeMan: 5:08pm On Feb 04
Released?

Or

Rescued??

NIGERIA POLICE FORCE SAID THEY WERE RESCUED,, and that they arrested the Kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by tuoyoojo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04
Just pray for Nigeria not to happen to you

I can only imagine the post traumatic stress those poor kids would have gone thru

4 Likes

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Kriss100: 5:08pm On Feb 04
Let's just thank God for there lives cus these people he is thanking did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Samuelakindeji: 5:08pm On Feb 04
Politicized still! Failed state!
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by shogosco: 5:09pm On Feb 04
Celebrating and congratulating failure

1 Like

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by ImoleNaija: 5:09pm On Feb 04
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by LaziestYouth: 5:10pm On Feb 04
Good
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by UncleBone: 5:10pm On Feb 04
GboyegaD:
What I read up there is bringing politics into the situation which I am not sure is necessary at this time. He's done well in this case and need not play to the gallery on it.

Giving me reasons to think this could have been arranged to boost the image of the President. We need more details...How were they rescued? any details from the kids? Who is the driver? Knowing these herdsmen would they have killed only the driver and set the test free? I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Lawalemi(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04
Sycophantic comments
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04
PUSSYHOE:
How much they spent for the rescue mission/ how much they paid for ransom.

You go wait Taya for that part of the news...!

The well-funded and protected kidnapping cartels across the nation will be preparing for their next wave of kidnapping as we type now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by bablon20(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04
Which of the Tinubu is he thanking. The one in France or the one that is making life unbearable for the common man? Sycophant governor.

1 Like

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Hadone(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04
Ok
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04
While we are happy about their return, Nigeria government should rise to their responsibilities. We can't continue this way.

We're not robots and we can't be clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by chopnaira: 5:15pm On Feb 04
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by jiz: 5:15pm On Feb 04
For paying ransome?
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Ejyksneh(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04
How much did you pay to the kidnappers? Talk true before thunder faya you and Thimbulu bulaba

1 Like

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Ejyksneh(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04
How much was paid to the kidnappers for the release to be achieved?
Oloniyan:
Kudos to Ekiti State government, individuals and the security officers involved in securing the release of these innocent people.

It's time Amotekun get armed to the teeth.
If Fulani Almajeris can wield AK then our Amotekun outfit should be able to mount APC undecided but then, we live where impunity rules. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) / Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.