Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World (66935 Views)

Nigeria Has ‘Most Expensive’ Internet Globally, Surfshark Press Study / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / 10 Cell Phone Etiquette Tips Everyone Needs To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by God1000(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B2dZfm6xlo

the Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond Edition holds the title of the most expensive cell phone in the world, this phone cost $48.5 million

Summary: In the realm of luxury goods, cell phones can be customized and embellished to become not just functional gadgets but also a symbol of wealth and status. The most expensive cell phones are adorned with precious materials and often include bespoke services. This article will delve into the features that make a cell phone extremely costly, shed light on the current record holder for the priciest phone, and provide insights into the world of luxury smartphones.

The concept of the cell phone has evolved significantly since its inception. No longer just a means of communication, cell phones have become a statement of style and a showcase of wealth for the ultra-rich. The most expensive cell phones are often custom-made, bedecked with diamonds, gold, and other precious materials. These luxury phones not only offer high-end functionality but also come with exclusive services and an air of elitism.

What Makes a Cell Phone So Expensive?

Certain factors contribute to the high cost of luxury cell phones. Here are a few:

Materials: Use of high-cost materials such as precious metals (gold, platinum) and stones (diamonds, sapphires).
Brand: Luxury brands often charge a premium for their name and emblem.
Customization: Bespoke details and the ability to customize features or designs.
Technology: Advanced technology and features that may be ahead of the mainstream market.
Limited Edition: Limited production runs create scarcity, which can increase value.

As of the current knowledge, the Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond Edition holds the title of the most expensive cell phone in the world. This phone is a customized iPhone 6, reported to be worth an eye-watering $48.5 million. The phone’s exorbitant price tag is largely due to the enormous, rare pink diamond that is embedded in the back of the phone. Additionally, the device is coated in 24-karat gold and boasts platinum plating and protection technology that is uncommon in typical consumer devices.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by God1000(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2023
This phone cost around 43 billion naira with the current exchange rate.

Wealthy black men will buy this phone, white people don't use such expensive gadget

123 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by Adewale1603(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2023
This phone is still iphone 6

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by OlawaleBammie: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2023
Can I use it to call my creator??
If not then lemme use my money for something meaningful..

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by Kingosytex(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2023
43 billion naira for a cellphone?
Shey na God I wan use am call? grin
How many preeks do the oloshos in Lekki need to fvck before they can afford this? cheesy

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by God1000(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
43 billion naira for a cellphone?
Shey na God I wan use am call? grin
How many preeks do the oloshos in Lekki need to fvck before they can afford this? cheesy
can you just imagine

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by God1000(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Can I use it to call my creator??
If not then lemme use my money for something meaningful..
lol, I think Oyibo made this phone for Africans, they won't even use it

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by God1000(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2023
Adewale1603:
This phone is still iphone 6
yeah

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by muyico(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2023
D material used make it value, gold appreciat everyday

10 Likes

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by OlawaleBammie: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:
lol, I think Oyibo made this phone for Africans, they won't even use it
They know that majority of Africans are validation seeking fuuls...anything for show-off

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by God1000(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
They know that majority of Africans are validation seeking fuuls...anything for show-off
exactly, they understand our psychology

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by elitehow: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2023
wow
Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by StrongAlphMale: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2023
Iphone 6?

What made that low budget phone expensive is just the diamond used in making it. Anything XS Max and above is a big NO for me!

1 Like

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by twilliamx(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2023
Y

1 Like

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by UndilutedTruth1: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2023
I think it's more of an asset.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by oluwaseyi0: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2023
can it call the extra terrestials ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by gasparpisciotta: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2023
The transaction is in the diamond, the phone is just the side attraction.

Money laundering tactics

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by tiswell(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2023
Made for Africans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by englishmart(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2023
For money laundering..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by AOB1: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2023
cheesy
Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by Walai(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2023
Too many shallow minded peeps up there.
That phone is a store of wealth. The real value is the diamond and gold that is appreciating on daily basis

12 Likes

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by marvellous2222: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
are you not a fool
Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by xjiggy: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2023
Rubbish. The Diamond is the reason why it's costly. Nobody gives a damn about iPhone 6 anymore

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by atilla(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2023
iPhone six. Do they still sell iPhone 6 in slot.
Nawa o.
Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by iCauseTrouble: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2023
shocked
Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by EdiskyHarry: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2023
Whosoever will spend about 46 billion naira on a phone deserves a life imprisonment 😡😡

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by Natbrowny: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2023
Cashing out as usual

They keep getting close 2us.

Wateva u do.. They knw..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by ShangTsung000: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2023
IYOO.....

Even our so called celebrate will avoid this phone and buy 20 iphone 15s.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by nony43(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2023
B
Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by UncleKoboko: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World by Hezzyluv: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2023
The only things that might have makes it different from the current Samsung s24 and iPhone15 is the precious materials used in designing the fone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn 1gb For N200, 2.5gb For N500 And 5gb For N1000 – Night Plan. / 9 Incredible Useful Things I Didn’t Know Chrome Could Do. / Nokia C1 Unboxing and Review - N18,500 budget smartphone Review (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.