Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries (20575 Views)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Appointment Terminated Unjustly And The Staff Asked To Refund Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Millimann: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yet they are buying SUVs and renovating mansions with billions.

And some of the hungry workers were standing on a dirty manhood.

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Mosba: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
Muslim-Muslim ticket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by RecessionistPMB: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
Useless and heartless government.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Ovokoo: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
This is really bad...My Crazy Experience Shopping For Christmas Food Stuff in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JYFEHgEsUE
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by faithfull18(f): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
This administration and delay in payment of salaries are 5&6.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by CursedOsuPigs: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
PlayMaker14:
When it's Eid Mubarak, Eid Malud, Small Salah or Big Salah, there won't be delay in salary payment, as a matter of fact, they pay 3 days before the celebration.

I urge the Civil Servants to endure this “Baby steps of pains” from Chief Tinubu, as he is trying to gather all that was spent during the elections and in the court.

Ire Oooo!!!

Amunkunmeko!

Iro lo maa pa'yin
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Bizibi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Next year will be tough for them,got an info that many government agencies will need to fund themselves.it won't be easy next year.

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by PlayMaker14: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Amunkunmeko!

Iro lo maa pa'yin
This one is in pains.

Remain that way.

Ire Oooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Vinnie2000(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
SHAME on this Useless Tinubu Govt for making life hard for Federal civil servants. embarassed undecided
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by CursedOsuPigs: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
PlayMaker14:
This one is in pains.

Remain that way.

Ire Oooo!!!!

In pains?🤣

Oponu ma leleyi ke!🤣

Inu rirun nii pa'ko agilinti 🤣
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by PlayMaker14: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

In pains?🤣

Oponu ma leleyi ke!🤣

Inu rirun nii pa'ko agilinti 🤣
Using emojis to cover the pains.....

Remain that way.

Ire Oooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Skillsnigeria: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
That's bad
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Basic123: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
PlayMaker14:
When it's Eid Mubarak, Eid Malud, Small Salah or Big Salah, there won't be delay in salary payment, as a matter of fact, they pay 3 days before the celebration.

I urge the Civil Servants to endure this “Baby steps of pains” from Chief Tinubu, as he is trying to gather all that was spent during the elections and in the court.

Ire Oooo!!!

THIS IS A LIE!

HE DIDNT PAY THE MUSLIMS DURING THEIR FESTIVALS TOO AND NOBODY MADE A FUSE ABOUT IT

2 Likes

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Watcharena: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
Let them open the book of lamentation
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Charlie2020(f): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
I'm a federal worker and I received my salary alarm midnight before Christmas

3 Likes

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Watcharena: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dittodat:
Is their salaries due yet?
Salaries are due at the end of the month.
did you read where one complained November salary was paid second week of December. Now come and depends that too.

How much are paid to depend nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by annyz: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Good for anyone that voted for this government and coming here to complain of hardship or delay in salary payment.

What you sow you shall reap.

We are all in this together.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by CursedOsuPigs: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Using emojis to cover the pains.....

Remain that way.

Ire Oooo!!!!

O ma se o.

Pele!

Work harder for a better Christmas in 2024.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Kukutenla: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dittodat:
Is their salaries due yet?
Salaries are due at the end of the month.
Why were previous govts paying before Christmas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Seismic0070: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Okay !!
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Administration1: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
Charlie2020:
Which agency?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Jostoman: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
If you vote for APC in the last presidential election make i no talk say thunder fire you.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Watcharena: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Charlie2020:
Did you read where he said revenue generating agencies where paid abi are working in a different place from those mentioned
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by SouthSouth1914: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
How small stupidd decisions can lead millions into poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by genkins(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
N2B2:
On his mandate they shall stand...
On his mandate they shall stand...
On his mandate...
On his mandate...
On his mandate they shall stand!

Enjoy your votes! grin

Which votes?who voted for him?

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by onyxo76(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Charlie2020:
maybe you work with FIRS, CBN or NNPC ,other MDA never see Nada.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by villagereporter(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
israelmao:
Most Nigerians were deceived into buying the Change Mantra in 2015 many went crazy thinking Buhari would wave his magic wand then everything would fall into place but 8years down the line the reality dawned on his supporters here is another man that is called master strategist and the builder of Lagos from the scratch stranded and helpless and has restorted to trial-and-error strategies.Nigerians had never had it this worst.

Seriously the ghost of 2015 is still hunting Nigeria. Nigerians have to do atonement.

I know some Baggas we call me names or quote me but if you really love Nigeria you we know the rate of suffering now is higher than 2015..

Example look at dollar to naira
Cfa to naira

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by CrossRhodes: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
nony43:
How come APC supporters are not loud any more like during election campaigns. I mean guys with verified accounts on IG , twitter etc.
Shege na your mate?

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by stano2(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dittodat:

I have a Failed brain
I never for once mentioned you, but you choose to show your talent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unsatisfied With Your Income? Here’s How You Can Improve It / The Pharmacist VS The Medical Doctor. / Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.