Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries (20586 Views)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Appointment Terminated Unjustly And The Staff Asked To Refund Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by nony43(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
CrossRhodes:

Shege na your mate?

Hahahahha.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Vaticam: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sigh 😔
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Myhusband(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
I go join wailer group if Tinubu 2024 budget didn't reduce the pains and suffering of Nigerians, not that I will only join wailing group, I will make sure i contribute my Quota as little as it is to make sure he doesn't get second term

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by RepoMan007: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
That's a strategy to curb inflation. Imagine workers joining Nigerians to hit the market and start pricing chicken with vulcanizer and tailors. The seller will try and maximize profit by waiting for highest bidder to yield.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Femisol(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lmao grin

What else do wicked people deserve grin

I don’t pity them. No be juju dem dey worship
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by porthouse7(f): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
It will help them in January when things get tough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Truths9ja: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Federal workers have taste of Tinubu slow government
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by kinkydude: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
See all Dem govt and state workers in my area, their eyes red wella yesterday,including all dem who press finger for broom, " on the madness they still stand"😁

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by AminuRano87(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
PlayMaker14:
When it's Eid Mubarak, Eid Malud, Small Salah or Big Salah, there won't be delay in salary payment, as a matter of fact, they pay 3 days before the celebration.

I urge the Civil Servants to endure this “Baby steps of pains” from Chief Tinubu, as he is trying to gather all that was spent during the elections and in the court.

Ire Oooo!!!
You are not a civil servant that's why you don't know. Most sallahs no salary.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Mayydayy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
“Despite the general misgivings about previous administrations, I cannot remember anytime our December salaries were delayed,” one of the workers said.

Weighty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by rummmy: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Una say him wife be Christian abi ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by DiamondPant(f): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
I am not a federal government property but I have plenty of friends and relatives who are federal government employees.
I can't remember anytime in recent history when salaries of federal government employees were not paid before Christmas.
Tinubu keeps breaking and setting new records.
Congratulations to all ewalokans and agbadorians!!
This is the first holiday since I started making money that I'll be spending above 2M naira on people who didn't receive their salaries, courtesy of BAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by heykims(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Well for me, I got my December salary on Christmas day.

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by oyeb15: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
This Tinubu government is terrible
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by PaZwoD: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
PlayMaker14:
When it's Eid Mubarak, Eid Malud, Small Salah or Big Salah, there won't be delay in salary payment, as a matter of fact, they pay 3 days before the celebration.

I urge the Civil Servants to endure this “Baby steps of pains” from Chief Tinubu, as he is trying to gather all that was spent during the elections and in the court.

Ire Oooo!!!

This is a pure lie. Judging by d last Sallah, Salary was nt paid until the end of the month which coincidentally was after the Sallah.

Be factual please.

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by OKEIYIOKODU: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
That's the ripple effect of Tinubulation era.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Sage7(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
Too many Ghost workers at the Federal & State level. People that quit their jobs 10 years ago are still receiving salary from government
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Phoenixnuel: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
This is unreasonable and unfair. How do you expect the workers to be happy and enjoy the festive season with no salary.

Download the Imota app at imota.io and enter my referral code: thrILNuY to get up to $5 for free.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Sunday2021: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
Charlie2020:
I'm a federal worker and I received my salary alarm midnight before Christmas
you are a fool. Mention your ministry let see.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Teco2(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
You're absolutely saying nonsense here; promoting religion agenda unnecessarily. I've been a civil servant for almost ten years now and FG had never paid salaries before Sallah, even when Sallah was celebrated towards end of the month. A good example was the last Sallah that was celebrated on the 28th and salaries were not paid before the celebration.
PlayMaker14:

Ire Oooo!!!
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Sunday2021: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
PaZwoD:

This is a pure lie. Judging by d last Sallah, Salary was nt paid until the end of the month which coincidentally was after the Sallah.

Be factual please.
what date was the salah?
Civil servants are supposed to be paid their salaries latest on 25th of every month.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by BondRiv: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Teco2(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sunday2021:
what date was the salah?
Civil servants are supposed to be paid their salaries latest on 25th of every month.
The last Sallah was celebrated on the 28th but salaries were not paid. Most of you saying this are not servants. Most sallahs have been celebrated without salaries

1 Like

Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by gare(f): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/federal-workers-observe-christmas-without-december-salaries/

Hope supporters of Tinubu are okay with it? As long as they are fine it's ok
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by snowball11(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
To think the idiot paid November salaries on the second week of December! undecided

What a monumental idiot; ruling a country with so much lies and deceit!
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by jamafa: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Ire Oooo!!!

You guys and hatred words, I thought u guys said he will Islamiz Nigeria. Bunch of comedians. FG no dey owe, you guys will surely ur salary.
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by EbenezerTriumph: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dittodat:
Is their salaries due yet?
Salaries are due at the end of the month.
you no get sense
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by EbenezerTriumph: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
Bizibi:
Next year will be tough for them,got an info that many government agencies will need to fund themselves.it won't be easy next year.
after much money was saved for subsidy?
Disregard the info
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by Kushites: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
This sort of nonsense needs to stop.

Why will there not be corruption when a civil servant is not sure of receiving his salary as and when due?
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by okorogodwin4(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Renewed hope APC NDI oshi
Re: Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries by PaZwoD: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sunday2021:
what date was the salah?

It was Wednesday 28 June, 2022. Which makes Salary very due according to your calculation bt yet it wasn't paid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary / Unsatisfied With Your Income? Here’s How You Can Improve It / Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.