Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React (97 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by TheRareGem1(f): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nigerians have taken to social media to appraise the good works of the Interior Minister, Dr. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, for his outstanding performances since his appointment.
President Bola Tinubu appointed Ministers in August, and many of them have swung into action but Tunji-Ojo stands out due to his impactful achievements such as clearance of passport backlogs, clearance of NIN backlog modifications, prison decongestion, e-gate in one of the international airports, etc.

On X, formerly Twitter, Eniola tweeted: “Dr Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo came to national politics underrated but with the little time spent as the Minister of Interior, he has proved that some big wigs are just overrated. “Thank you for changing the narrative and giving the youth a new perspective,” he added.

On Facebook, Bright Okuta commented “Tinubu’s Interior minister, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is perhaps the only performing government official in this administration. He embodies competence, dedication and commitment. A worthy pick,” he concluded.

Ben Ovo, X user noted, “Some of us have forgotten who a public servant is, but thanks to the minister of interior Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, for bringing back to our consciousness what it means to be a public servant. Thank you sir for your commitment and resilience towards positive change.”

Similarly, AbuAbdulHameed7 said, “One of the most visionary and impactful ministers in PBAT administration is Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, the interior minister. What he has done so far has shown us that indeed Nigeria will be great and will prosper. We have never had a minister like him; selfless and a believer of a greater Nigeria.”

Okani Evelyn echoes a similar notion, “Meet the most hardworking, most disciplined minister in this administration so far. Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo has since his day of appointment proved to us that his not here to play. He has made me believe personally that Nigeria can be great again. Thank you, Honourable Minister, Sir.”

Nkemdili Ofor on X praised the minister, “If competent was human, it would be you. You have raised the standards so high. Thank you for being so passionate and intentional about our country.”

Related Posts
BREAKING: FG declares December 25, 26, January 1, 2024, public holidays
Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is my Minister of the Year

Tanimola Omotayo opined, “There is a man who is making us believe that the system can work and the name of that man is Hon. Olubunmi Tunji Ojo He is a beacon of hope to the masses. BTO shall succeed and this brings us to the saying “To whom much is given, much is expected.”

Olanrawaju Yetunde on Facebook said, “The Minister of Interior holds a special place in my regard. His consistent dedication and tireless efforts toward enhancing the interior dynamics of our nation have been truly remarkable. His unwavering commitment to improving systems and ensuring the well-being of our citizens resonates deeply with me. I find inspiration in his leadership style, which exudes confidence and a strong vision for a better tomorrow. His initiatives and proactive approach to governance reflect a genuine passion for positive change, instilling a renewed sense of hope for progress and development in our country. I deeply appreciate the Minister’s unwavering dedication and the impactful strides he’s making in shaping a brighter future for all.”

In a similar Facebook post, Adeyemi Oluwasholape appreciates the minister’s spirit of getting the job done, “To the Interior Minister Hon. Olubunmi Tunji Ojo. I sincerely appreciate your commitment and doggedness toward the development of this great nation, I am not one of those who go about hyping politicians but I must confess that your kind is rare. We need more of your kind in the political space to make Nigeria the home we all yearn to have. I pray for you today that your wishes will come through, your aura will be contagious in this administration, and through you, this country will breathe a good breath.”

Another Facebook user, Oladapo Babatunde Aborowa pointed out Tunji-Ojo’s dedication to national development, “Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, Minister of Interior, stands as a prominent advocate for President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda. His unwavering dedication makes him a valuable gift from PBAT to Nigerians. It’s a privilege to work alongside such commitment. His dedication is a gift to Nigerians, and it’s truly an honour and privilege to work alongside him.”

There are some reforms Dr. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo has planned for execution in 2024 by the instructions of President Bola Tinubu such as passport delivery at door steps of the applicants; Nigerians will have their passports delivered to their homes, offices, and other locations of their choice, establishments and rehabilitation of more prisons and barracks for the correctional workers, as well as further decongestion of the facilities, deployment of technology in our land borders because a safer border is a safer nation, adoption of reciprocity in issuing visas to foreigners seeking to enter our country and others.

https://thenationonlineng.net/olubunmi-tunji-ojo-beacon-of-hope-for-youths-nigerians-react/#google_vignette

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by rayvelez(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
This things nah new things to the ronus

(1) (Reply)

A Resounding Declaration: Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Ignites Edo's Future With APC / Freepalestinians / Algon Sec-gen Alleges Threat To Life Over Exposure Of Fraudulent Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.