Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas (38230 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan / 10 Governors Visit Dangote Refinery, Say It’s A Pride To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by ud4u: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
favor914:
Well said, Who The Cap Fits, Let Them Wear It.

Nothing in life, is given, I must work for it, same Jagaban that I undermined when he declared his intention to run for the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

I toss my hat to you Sir, let the Wailers keep wailing.

Unfortunately the wailers are your town's men sleeping under all the bridges in Lagos, shouting owomi da everywhere, I guess you supposed to be hiding in shame.
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by komzy589(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
PressMyButton:
Otti was the first governor to jump on his jet to Lagos. Still waiting the day Otti and Lawmakers under LP would take a ride down to Agulu to pay Obi an homage. What you're seeing is not a coincidence but the true attestation of Ashiwaju's leadership uniqueness. When a man built a political empire from nothing to the biggest in Africa, metarmophosed from being a kingmaker to being a king and a maker of men, such a special breed comes but once in a generation.
What has this got to do with governance and service?
So all these are what you considered before you gave him your vote? πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by membranus: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
madridguy:
Which yeye homeage is that? Are they not suppose to be in Plateau state?

Shame on them all.

Do they care?

They wanted power, they got it, therefore let the citizens be damned.
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by izubext007: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Pussies
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by quickberry(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
Olichoke:
Please, someone should answer me. Is Tinubu a Christian celebrating Christmas?

His wife is a pastor. Seyi Tinubu is also a Christian.
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by ColonelMichael: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
They do their Muslim brouhaha only when it serves em,

Islam, religion for the retarded and dunderhead.
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by ColonelMichael: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awesome. Even Sim Fubara of Rivers who they almost misled, Sheriff the political son of running mate of PDP's Alhaji Atiku, Dare of Zamfara, Abba of NNPP Kano and PDP's Bala Mohammed of Bauchi are among them.

This is legitimacy in power. You are a true Leader if you have people who you influence and they follow you.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the Chief Obafemi Awolowo of our time. So meticulous, courageous, brilliant, patriotic, competent and politically sagacious like the Sage, Pa Awo.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

But some great leaders do die via rat poison, j

Remember, you people's great god prophet mohammed na rat poison kill am, this same obafemi awolowo, he drank sniper, who knows the drug tinubu overdosed on that scattered his bladder and his horrible in avoidable death.
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by FreeStuffsNG: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
ColonelMichael:

BeardedmeatR:

Smh. Same way your elders misinformed you that President Muhammadu Buhari was dead and Asiwaju Tinubu never attended the Chicago State University.

Spreading so much lies, hate, bigotry and criminal defamation is your toxic stock in trade and it started way long even before the nation became an independent nation.

You have more problems with your mediocre leaders who misrepresent the truth, stereotype other people and usually feed you lies about the leaders of other tribes.

Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Indispensable85(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
adekolaelect:
It is not necessary you know but those that went there knew the purpose. At least many people visited Terrorists in the prison ... Is it now bad at your side for people to visit a successful number one citizen in a country? Oga you need more sugar and Honey if happiness no dey your side.

I don't engage bootlickers. So fvck off!
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by porthouse7(f): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Olichoke:
Please, someone should answer me. Is Tinubu a Christian celebrating Christmas?
free ur self from oyinbo slavery
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Wizuman: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
Person wey dem follow dey together all year round
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by adekolaelect(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Indispensable85:

I don't engage bootlickers. So fvck off!
But you can engage with sadists Bitter minded and haters like you ? Continue.
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Raf4: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
ColonelMichael:

But some great leaders do die via rat poison, j

Remember, you people's great god prophet mohammed na rat poison kill am, this same obafemi awolowo, he drank sniper, who knows the drug tinubu overdosed on that scattered his bladder and his horrible in avoidable death.

May be you need to ask your mama to tell you the kind of death that killed your father and your grand father. May be you'll find the one that died of rat poison or gammalin 20 or whatever. Papa Awo died peacefully at the ripe age of 78.
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by edungene7: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
If shamelessness was human then I can bet you it would have been the current set of leadership in this country human beings were killed like chickens by the Nigeria military some weeks back in Kaduna on the eve of Christmas hundreds were slaughtered again like goats in Jos in cold blood in sane clans the governors should have been asking for the head of the president because is primary function is to protect lives and properties he is the so called commander in thief nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by ayo2008: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hypocrisy if u ask me. Is needless
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Basic123: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Basic123: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

And if it is true I wish your mother the same curse you wished me Amen

https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10157612637362703/

https://www.nairaland.com/6182497/aerial-view-tinubus-new-mansion

https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/thewill-newspaper/20220807/281719798352017

Lol

Bring a reputable newspaper that reported it.
Punch?
Vanguardngr.com?
The guardian?

When did nairaland.com where all tom dick and Harry drop opinions become an authentic source of information?

By the way,the report of that fake news merchant "sahara reporters was 3yrs ago,how is that even newly built even if its true?

You reported it to look as if he just built a new mansion after he became the president.

3yrs is NEWLY BUILT,DINDINRIN πŸ˜†
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Irony1: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
bhella10:
Stop crying on top another man's opinion. I also share the sentiment that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the Awolowo of our time. ONKR

He is not the Awolowo of our time, stop deifying this guy abeg. He has not done half of what Awo did not to talk of exceeding it.

1 Like

Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by ismodiwa(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2023
Tax payers moni, Cost of governance is running our country dry..
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Gerrard59(m): 12:55am On Dec 27, 2023
More than 100 people were brutally slaughtered, including babies less than 6 months old. I even saw one where the baby was tied to the butchered mom. What do your leaders do? They head to see the president on jamboree. Rather than the president leaving what he is doing to visit the victims.

Tomorrow, clowns will compare themselves to whites and East Asians. Foolish people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Desusi: 4:45am On Dec 27, 2023
Indispensable85:
See them......
What's the import of this visit now?
Seriously my brother, lam neither PDP nor APC, l cannot figure out the import of this visitation. Is tinubu now a Christian celebrating Christmas? Could it be that he is celebrating MONEY festival?Just thinking about this now ooo

1 Like

Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Lincton: 5:06am On Dec 27, 2023
My governor no dey carry last
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by net7777(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2023
Good one.

Pls.engage us in the following services listed. God bless u

Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by ColonelMichael: 6:35am On Dec 27, 2023
Raf4:

May be you need to ask your mama to tell you the kind of death that killed your father and your grand father. May be you'll find the one that died of rat poison or gammalin 20 or whatever. Papa Awo died peacefully at the ripe age of 78.

As infection don kpata kpata make you an orphan, no be just last year hot boiling condemned oil dey flow from your mama Toto?

She no survive am na, as you no sabi your papa since your mama na oshodi and ojota under bridge agberos and agbo drinkers dey rape am on the steady.
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by ColonelMichael: 6:39am On Dec 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Same way your elders misinformed you that President Muhammadu Buhari was dead and Asiwaju Tinubu never attended the Chicago State University.

Spreading so much lies, hate, bigotry and criminal defamation is your toxic stock in trade and it started way long even before the nation became an independent nation.

You have more problems with your mediocre leaders who misrepresent the truth, stereotype other people and usually feed you lies about the leaders of other tribes.

If you know the part of Yoruba land I am now, what I am seeing and what I doing to remedy them, You'd not be disgracing yourself online.

As tinubu the liar, na so you liars go dey go after. All una prophet na the grand liar.. publication without name or date, how many times they don catch you with this your stupidity and how you shut up and ran away in shame.
Did Awo drink rat poison or not?

2 Likes

Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Indispensable85(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2023
Desusi:

Seriously my brother, lam neither PDP nor APC, l cannot figure out the import of this visitation. Is tinubu now a Christian celebrating Christmas? Could it be that he is celebrating MONEY festival?Just thinking about this now ooo

These criminals no just send us. They're carrying on like everything is fine in the country. If they know the hardship in the country, they'll sit down in their states and think about how to better the lives of their citizens.

Most of these governors are deadly criminals. Go to their states and see.
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by TrumpDonald2: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awesome. Even Sim Fubara of Rivers who they almost misled, Sheriff the political son of running mate of PDP's Alhaji Atiku, Dare of Zamfara, Abba of NNPP Kano and PDP's Bala Mohammed of Bauchi are among them.

This is legitimacy in power. You are a true Leader if you have people who you influence and they follow you.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the Chief Obafemi Awolowo of our time. So meticulous, courageous, brilliant, patriotic, competent and politically sagacious like the Sage, Pa Awo.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. So you are still coming online? You are no longer posting statistics. I haven't seen your post for a while now. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How far Direct foreign investment? Has IGR increased?
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by DaRuud(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2023
For the State governor to travel to Lagos for merriment, shows he has no sympathy &regards for the lives lost.
It's like a father who lost his son , instead of sitting at home accepting people's condolences he is travelling partying around.After 2 days the issue ll be forgotten

madridguy:
Which yeye homeage is that? Are they not suppose to be in Plateau state?

Shame on them all.

1 Like

Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by faceland: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2023
stanluiz:
Tinubu suppose to be in plateau state to console with the victims of terrorist attack that claim hundred lives.

He has not even said anything about the terrorist attack.

What is he doing in Lagos ?

The guy is on Holiday.
I remember the day he called Buhari into politics from retirement (in Kaduna), there was plane crash in Lagos but he shun it for more important meeting to his future.
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Gandrova: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2023
davodyguy:
He's a fake Muslim. Why should he greet on Christmas day. Muslims don't celebrate Christmas (blablabla from our northern Muslims)
You lack common sense, is he not supposed to facilitate with the Christians?
Re: Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas by Gandrova: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2023
ColonelMichael:
They do their Muslim brouhaha only when it serves em,

Islam, religion for the retarded and dunderhead.
It will never be well with your entire Generation with your comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid / Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.