Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. (652 Views)

Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by jaephoenix(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2023
ocnovakmichael:

God who raised Jesus from the dead, is it too hard for him to grow a little puny limb?

Think about that.

Jesus is Lord!
Stick to reality, not fiction
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by jaephoenix(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2023
ocnovakmichael:
1 Corinthians 12:7-10
7. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom, to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit,
9. To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10. To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues.

What an amputee needs is the working of miracles.
However, let me start by establishing that with God, nothing is impossible. And the same power and authority resident in Christ Jesus is in the church, as the corporate anointing. The Bible teaches that, "Do you not know and understand that you [the church] are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells [permanently] in you [collectively and individually]?" (1 Corinthians 3:16)
The church has the experiential power through the manifestation of the Spirit to restore an amputees' feet. However, the amputee must meet two annex conditions. That is, first, the amputee must be willing to receive a miracle: because God cannot do anything without your will. "If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land" (Isaiah 1:19). Also, still emphasizing on the will, the Lord Jesus asked, the man who had an infirmity for thirty-eight years, the question: "... Wilt thou be made whole?" (John 5:6). Second, the amputee must be in a place where the manifestation of the Spirit is preached: because it is in that atmosphere that God will confirm His word. "And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen" (Mark 16:20).

You see, in Jesus' day, when the people heard he was in a certain place, they carried the lame, the weak, the diseased to him to be healed because it is in that place that the Spirit is in manifestation. The power of God is in every church, so to speak. Yet, there're certain ministry where certain type of manifestation is prevalent. I want you to understand here that the place atmosphere, where the Spirit of God is in manifestation, is very imperative. "And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them. And behold, men brought in a bed a man which was taken with palsy: and they sought means to bring him in, and lay him before him [Jesus]" (Luke 5:17-18).

Notice in that last text two important phrases, "The power of the Lord was present to heal them," and "Men brought in a bed a man."
The manifestation of the Spirit, the gift of healings and working of miracles" is always present in certain place/ministry; and men have to bring in the sick into that atmosphere to be healed and/or to receive a miracle.
Jesus' question to that man, who had an infirmity thirty and eight years show that sometimes your outer condition want to be healed but your inner conviction says otherwise. In the end, one who needs healing or a miracle, my advice, should by every means, look for a living church where the manifestation of the Spirit is preached: for it is in that atmosphere that one could receive one's healing or miracle.
Was Lazarus brought to Jesus, or Jesus went to him?

2 Likes

Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by LordReed(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

What flavor of gibberish is this?
Nigga please grow an amputee limb or kindly shut your piehole

The guy is playing Ring Around the Rosie. LMAO.
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
Friend, the Bible says in Paul's epistle to the Hebrews
Hebrews 11:6
[6]But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

First, God did not instruct me to go around proving to people that He is. If you must receive from God you must believe He is. Second, you said you don't believe in God. Well I think you're just spouting off words, you don't really know the gravity of not believing.
I know you love your family or your parents, or your siblings. Without God you wouldn't have loved them because the only love inside of man is God's love. So if you love, then you believe in love, and God is love.
1 John 4:8
[8]He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Romans 5:5
[5]And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us

Again, the Bible teaches that every word is established before two or more witnesses.
2 Corinthians 13:1
[1]This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established

Over the course of my article I have proven from scriptures that growing a puny limb is no impossibility with God. Nevertheless, since you do not believe: this very words that I speak, that I have handled, that I have touch, and my spirit have bore witness by the Holy Ghost will be fulfilled in your life.
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Erm, sorry I dnt believe any god created heaven and earth?
So back to the question. Why can't amputees grow new limbs

Friend, Paul, inspired by the Holy Ghost, in his epistle to the Hebrews, says
[6]But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

First, God did not instruct me to go around proving to people that He is. If you will receive anything from God, you must believe that He is.
Second, you said you don't believe in God. I know you're only spouting off words because you have no iota of the gravity its entails.
Now I know you love your family, or your parents, or your siblings. You wouldn't have loved any one of them if you do not believe in God. You see, the only love inside of man is if God: without which you couldn't love anyone. So if you love, then you believe in love. And God is love.

[5]And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

The Bible teaches that in the mouth of two or three witnesses should every word be established.
[1]This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

Over the course of my discuss I have endeavour to prove from scriptures that growing a punny limb is no impossibility with God. Nevertheless, since you do not believe in God: I say unto you, that this very words that I write unto you, that I have seen, that I have touched, and my spirit has bore witness by the Holy Ghost will be established in your very life.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2023

First, God did not instruct me to go around proving to people that He is. If you will receive anything from God, you must believe that He is.
Second, you said you don't believe in God. I know you're only spouting off words because you have no iota of the gravity your presumptuous assertion entails.
I convinced you don't meant what you say. How do I know that? Now I know you love you family, or your parents, or your siblings. You wouldn't have loved because the only love trait in many is of God. So if you love, then you believe in love; and God is love. So you believe in God.

[5]And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

The Bible teaches that in the mouth of two or three witnesses should every word be established.
[1]This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

Now over the course of my discuss, I have endeavour to prove from scriptures that growing a punny limb is no impossibility with God. Nevertheless, I'm here to intimate you concerning this very matter, of the word of God, which I preach and write unto you. This very word which I've seen, which my own hands have handled, which my spirit bore witness to. That Jesus is ever able to restore that which you or anyone have lost.
Therefore, here the word of the Lord unto you:
Joel 2:25
[25]And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Second, you said you don't believe in God. I know you're only spouting off words because you have no iota of the gravity your presumptuous assertion entails.
I convinced you don't meant what you say. How do I know that? Now I know you love you family, or your parents, or your siblings. You wouldn't have loved because the only love trait in many is of God. So if you love, then you believe in love; and God is love. So you believe in God.

Now over the course of my discuss, I have endeavour to prove from scriptures that growing a punny limb is no impossibility with God. Nevertheless, I'm here to intimate you concerning this very matter, of the word of God, which I preach and write unto you. This very word which I've seen, which my own hands have handled, which my spirit bore witness to. That Jesus is ever able to restore that which you or anyone have lost.
Therefore, here the word of the Lord unto you:
[25]And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by MrPresident1: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2023
The real miracle about growing a limb is going into the genome, identifying the sequence that is responsible for limbs, and using that sequence to grow a new limb for the person inside a lab, and then attaching the new limb to the owner. There is absolutely no risk of rejection or no need to use immuno suppressants to ease organ rejection.

Same for kidneys, livers, hearts, spleens etc., genetic engineering is the real miracle borne out of mental rebirth

Mental rebirth is what we must seek not bible religious gymnastics

Even Jesus Christ is a great scientist and he will provide simple remedies for every ailment under heaven.

Jesus Christ will cure death.

1 Corinthians 15:25-27
King James Version
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
MrPresident1:
The real miracle about growing a limb is going into the genome, identifying the sequence that is responsible for limbs, and using that sequence to grow a new limb for the person inside a lab, and then attaching the new limb to the owner. There is absolutely no risk of rejection or no need to use immuno suppressants to ease organ rejection.

Same for kidneys, livers, hearts, spleens etc., genetic engineering is the real miracle borne out of mental rebirth

Mental rebirth is what we must seek not bible religious gymnastics

Even Jesus Christ is a great scientist and he will provide simple remedies for every ailment under heaven.

Jesus Christ will cure death.

1 Corinthians 15:25-27
King James Version
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

As much as I'm a student of science and understands in part what science could do. I agree with your conjecture. Yet, do you think God, who created man and gave knowledge to man as regards science, is not able to grow man's limb?
This fact is littered everywhere in scriptures. I have discussed in details how Jesus went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38).

Now let me state categorically here. If a sinner got down on his knees and asked to be prayed for for salvation. Now if that man is prayed for and his sins forgiven, that man is saved. On the other hand, if a man is sick and was prayed for. The fact that that man was anointed and a prayer of faith was prayed upon that man. That man is healed according to the word of God, which cannot lie. The Bible says in the book of James:

James 5:14-15
14] Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15] And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

To say that God cannot heal or make miracles happen is to unequivocally say that God cannot save a sinner.

Think about it!

Jesus is Lord!
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by MrPresident1: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
ocnovakmichael:

As much as I'm a student of science and understands in part what science could do. I agree with your conjecture. Yet, do you think God, who created man and gave knowledge to man as regards science, is not able to grow man's limb?
This fact is littered everywhere in scriptures. I have discussed in details how Jesus went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38).

Jesus is Lord!

What I wrote is no conjecture.

The miracles that you are pointing out in the Bible were used to effectuate the gospel as it was spread across the whole earth, the Apostles needed that power to be able to back up the gospel that they were preaching.

Romans 15:18-20
King James Version
18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,
19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

We can see above Paul testifying to the great works God wrought through him in order for the gospel to reach the ends of the earth from Jerusalem to Illyricum (Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia), these great works are the miracles that you are now talking about. But they are no longer needful for these times.

In Acts 28:2-10, Paul got bitten by a very venomous snake and nothing happened to him, this event helped his cause among the barbarous tribes.

Today, the miracle that is needed is the miracle of mental rebirth. The fairytale miracles of those times that enabled the gospel to spread all over the world are no longer needed. The gospel is already accomplished.

Anyone peddling miracles of miraculously growing limbs in 2023 is not dividing the times rightly, the time for all that has ended

In this day and age, the miracle is to sequence the genome, identify the genes responsible for limbs, grow the limbs in the lab and reattach to the owner, this is the miracle of mental rebirth
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
Brother, if I get you correctly, you're saying healing and miracles has been done away with right? That when the last apostle of Christ died, signs and wonders, which includes healing and miracles were done away with.

You see, as far as science is concerned, your line of thought is only theoretically hypothetical. An unproven conjecture, not based upon the established word of God,since this has not been practically established by science.
Brother, do you know what a theory is? A theory is a supposition established upon ignorance.

You see, you're talking about mental rebirth, which has to do with the-mind-science religion and you're buttressing genome sequencing as integral of mind science.

Brother, I'm not here to talk about suppositions, the very words that I write/speak about are Spirit and life. And the Spirit, which is the fourth dimension, controls the physical third dimension.
The Lord Jesus says in John's gospel:
John 14:2
[2]In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Put slightly differently, in my Father's house there are mansion of healing, body parts, miracles, signs and wonders, prosperity, etc.

Consider for illustration, the Lord Jesus opened the eyes of a man who was born without the organ for sight.

John 9:1-7

9 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. 4 As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

6 After saying this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes. 7 “Go,” he told him, “wash in the Pool of Siloam” (this word means “Sent”). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.

Growing or restoring man's limb is no impossibility with God.
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
MrPresident1:

What I wrote is no conjecture.

The miracles that you are pointing out in the Bible were used to effectuate the gospel as it was spread across the whole earth, the Apostles needed that power to be able to back up the gospel that they were preaching.

Romans 15:18-20
King James Version
18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,
19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

We can see above Paul testifying to the great works God wrought through him in order for the gospel to reach the ends of the earth from Jerusalem to Illyricum (Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia), these great works are the miracles that you are now talking about. But they are no longer needful for these times.

In Acts 28:2-10, Paul got bitten by a very venomous snake and nothing happened to him, this event helped his cause among the barbarous tribes.

Today, the miracle that is needed is the miracle of mental rebirth. The fairytale miracles of those times that enabled the gospel to spread all over the world are no longer needed. The gospel is already accomplished.

Anyone peddling miracles of miraculously growing limbs in 2023 is not dividing the times rightly, the time for all that has ended

In this day and age, the miracle is to sequence the genome, identify the genes responsible for limbs, grow the limbs in the lab and reattach to the owner, this is the miracle of mental rebirth

Brother you said the miracles of yester-years, which were documented in the Bible, are no longer necessary. Well, the Bible teaches by the Spirit that Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Now if your suppositions are right, the Bible would've said, Jesus yesterday! And ended it right there. But thank God the Bible, upon which truth is established, says:
Hebrews 13:8
[8]Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Notice the clause says, Jesus the same... Meaning the Jesus has never changed nor ceased to work miracles, particularly to grow new limbs. He did yesterday, he will do today, and come tomorrow, he will still do it!

The Bible, in verse nine of the aforementioned text, went a step further to admonish, those of your type, who say miracles have been done away with. Now here the voice of the Spirit unto you:
Hebrews 13:8-9
[8]Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
[9]Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
As my new Year's gift to all my esteemed readers: Get my new book "Pray in Tongues and Interpret," for FREE

Drop your email in the comment section.

Thanks
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mark 16:18
[18]They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Job 22:28
[28]Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

If you are an Amputee, and you're reading this article, here the words of the Spirit and believe, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command life into every parts of your bones, tissues and marrow. I command life into your gene and DNA. AND I say, as I've been commanded in Jesus' name limbs grow and align to your very harmony and balance.

Share your testimony among every one you see.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
We are in the days of the move and demonstration of God's Spirit and power.
Distance is nothing in the Spirit, the same Jesus, who commanded Lazarus to come forth out of the grave, is here to grow new limbs to all who believe.

If you know you are an Amputee or you know someone who is, read this article. I say unto you, JESUS MAKES YOU WHOLE. LIMBS GROW IN JESUS' NAME.
Now do what you cannot do before.
Now that you have your limbs share this testimony to every one who cares to listen.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
LordReed:

Dude this is just an attempt at an exercise in excuses. Even your bible says Jesus healed people who weren't seeking him out sowhere is that so called healing power when it comes to amputees? No where to be found because it doesn't exist.

Friend,
I'm not making up excuses. My speech and what I've written are not with/by the enticing words of man's wisdom, but by the Spirit of truth and of life.
The Bible teaches, "... Let God be true, but every man a liar" (Romans 3:4).
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by LordReed(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
ocnovakmichael:

Friend,
I'm not making up excuses. My speech and what I've written are not with/by the enticing words of man's wisdom, but by the Spirit of truth and of life.
The Bible teaches, "... Let God be true, but every man a liar" (Romans 3:4).

Let the god speak for himself then. Oh wait, imaginary beings can't speak so they have mouthpieces like you.
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
LordReed:

Let the god speak for himself then. Oh wait, imaginary beings can't speak so they have mouthpieces like you.

LordReed, thank goodness you said "let the god should speak for himself..." Well God has spoken and is still speaking today.

Hebrews 1:1-2
[1]God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
[2]Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Notice that text says, in these last days, God has spoken unto us, including you LordReed, by his Son, Jesus Christ. And Jesus corroborated the extant assertion when he said,
John 14:10
[10]Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

If you want to hear God speak, hear the words of Jesus.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by LordReed(m): 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
ocnovakmichael:

LordReed, thank goodness you said "let the god should speak for himself..." Well God has spoken and is still speaking today.

Hebrews 1:1-2
[1]God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
[2]Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Notice that text says, in these last days, God has spoken unto us, including you LordReed, by his Son, Jesus Christ. And Jesus corroborated the extant assertion when he said,
John 14:10
[10]Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

If you want to hear God speak, hear the words of Jesus.

Jesus is Lord!

The god cannot speak because the god doesn't exist but you have people like you who claim to speak for the god. If the god were real he won't need people like you.
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 12:18am On Jan 01
LordReed:

The god cannot speak because the god doesn't exist but you have people like you who claim to speak for the god. If the god were real he won't need people like you.

LordReed, you see, God has put his Spirit and his word in us that we may speak as he gives us utterance. Scriptures say:

Isaiah 59:21
[21]As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

Luke 21:15
[15]For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist

This, the word that I speak unto you LordReed, is that which the Lord Jesus spake when he said, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist."

Indeed, we're witnesses unto the Lord. And as witnesses, we speak God's word. God who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead, and set him at his own right hand, is able to grow new limbs to anyone who believe.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 2:38am On Jan 01
jaephoenix:

What could be more real than the word of God? You tell me
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by LordReed(m): 11:41am On Jan 01
ocnovakmichael:

LordReed, you see, God has put his Spirit and his word in us that we may speak as he gives us utterance. Scriptures say:

Isaiah 59:21
[21]As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

Luke 21:15
[15]For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist

This, the word that I speak unto you LordReed, is that which the Lord Jesus spake when he said, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist."

Indeed, we're witnesses unto the Lord. And as witnesses, we speak God's word. God who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead, and set him at his own right hand, is able to grow new limbs to anyone who believe.

Jesus is Lord!

The god you have never and have been told you cannot see so what did you witness if not what some other person told you.
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01
LordReed:

The god you have never and have been told you cannot see so what did you witness if not what some other person told you.

Of course LordReed, every knowledge has its origin from somewhere. Nobody is an embodiment of knowledge, only the living God.

You see, I'm a witness because of the word of God. And this word I have seen,touched, handled, and my spirit has bear witness to: of the word of life.

You see, the moment you confess Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you receive power to become son. And as a son, you receive ability to witness Jesus

John 1:12
[12]But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Acts 1:8
[8]But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Notice there is an ability given to everyone child of God to witness. It is this ability in us that doeth the works.
That ability is the creative power of God to regenerate a man's spirit and quickens the mortal body; and this same ability give life, grow new limbs, in man's body.

Romans 8:11
[11]But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Again notice that text says, the Spirit, the ability, that raised up Christ from the dead shall quicken, make alive, your mortal body.
Put slightly differently, this ability shall grow new limbs in humans.

Consider for illustration, there was a man who was possessed of the legion and was not in his right mind. After his encounter with the Lord Jesus, he was healed and his mentality increased by over 90 percent.

Luke 8:26-35
[26]And they arrived at the country of the Gadarenes, which is over against Galilee.
[27]And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs.
[28]When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

[29](For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)
[30]And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.
[31]And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.
[32]And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them.

[33]Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.
[34]When they that fed them saw what was done, they fled, and went and told it in the city and in the country.
[35]Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the devils were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

The above texts is for your careful consideration LordReed. God is able to restore that which man has lost.
This is my question to you LordReed: have you ever lost anything? My God whose I am, and whom I serve is able to do exceedingly abundantly all things. He is able to restore all.

Ephesians 3:20
[20]Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

LordReed, God can fix that which has gone out of the way in your life because God exceedingly loves you.
As a matter of fact, to show the sincererity of his love for you, Jesus became poor, strip himself of his glory which he had with the Father before the foundation the world, that you might become rich, and have abundant supply in Christ.

2 Corinthians 8:8-9
[8]... To prove the sincerity of your love.
[9]For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

LordReed I know your heart yearns to know more of this God, not about what men preach: for all men has fault.

Let me know privately, and I will share with you secrets about God that no man or Harvard University can teach.

My email is: ocnovakmichael@gmail.com

Jesus is Lord!
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01
FRANCISTOWN:

🤣🤣🤣 If malaria hold you no use drug o. They stand ground upandan. You think say malaria hear grammar?

I guess the hundred people who died in Plateau State refused to stand their ground against death.

Back to the point. If Jesus really bore your sicknesses and infirmities. Christians are not supposed to be down with malaria at all. The verse says he already bore it, not he will bear it.

You are correct when you deposited that "Christians are not supposed to be down with malaria at all."
Nevertheless, we leave in a word where no man can be immune to attacks from the devil. The bible teaches that sickness is satanic oppression.

Acts 10:38
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Notice the Bible says all there were healed were aforetime oppressed of the devil. However, as a Christian, it is said, that Birds are allowed to fly over your head, but they're not allowed to build a bird-nest over your head. In other words, as a Christian, when you are attacked, you can rebuke that symptom(s) to leave your body in Jesus' name and it will leave.

James 4:7
7. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Consequently, resist that symptoms in Jesus' name and it will flee!

Jesus is Lord!
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07
Every miracle from God is as the Spirit wills. Christians could only do as commanded by faith through the laying on of hands on the sick. Yet in the end, it is as the Spirit wills. God says, "... I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and will have compassion on whom I will have compassion" (Romans 9:15).

If the LORD God wills to grow a new eye socket in a man, He will do it. Nonetheless, let's come to think of it, which is better, growing a new limb out of an amputee or preserving the man from being amputated in the first place?
You see, the greatest miracle and God's best is not to be given a new limb, rather the greatest miracle and God's best is not to need a new limb.

Paul, inspired by the Holy Spirit, prayed for the saints at Thessalonica, saying:
1 Thessalonians 5:23
23. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

God wants to preserve your spirit, soul and body. He wants to keep you from being amputated because He desires that you be in health having no need of a new body part.
3 John 3.
3. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

God is able and is willing to grow a new limb in an amputee, yet more importantly, He wants to preserve all your body parts/members so you wouldn't need a new limb.
But if there's ever a necessity for a new body part, the Lord Jesus says, in my Father house there are many mansions. There is a mansion of body parts (womb, breast, legs, eye sockets, ears, fingers, etc.) in heaven waiting for many to claim them by faith. However, new body parts comes by the manifestation of working of miracles
John 14:2
2. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Friend, the book of Romans 3:4 says, "... Let God be true, but every man a liar..." You see, if growing of new limbs were not so I would have told you, but this is a reality.

For instance, one of My sisters had hysterectomy: this is the surgical removal of the uterus and the cervix. She was told by the specialist, "You will never have a baby ever!" The doctors took her organs placed it in a bottle of alcohol together with other preservative and gave it to her as a memorabilia. She took the bottle home and wept for days. And days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months, and months turned to years. She wept all through.
But one day she was reading the book of Job and 1John, and found where it was written about regeneration of body parts. Now let me stop and add here, if you're reading this article, before reading any further, I'd suggest you stop read and meditate on these scriptures below
J[b]ob 33:27&25
27. He [God] looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not
25. His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth[/b]

1 John 1:9
1. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Notice both scriptures speak about God's mercies. In essence, both scriptures say, if we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to cleanse us and make us anew. Now an intelligent person would say, but brother, God is talking about making our spirit anew. Yet if you close circuit on the first text from the book of Job, God says, He will make your flesh, your body parts, fresher than that of a child's; and you shall return to your youth.

So when she saw both scriptures, she eat them. Then she falls down on her knees and confessed her sins and foolish ways of living and ask God for mercy. Now between when she prayed that very prayer from both scriptures and nine moths later she became pregnant and gave birth to her first born child, without a physical womb. Today she is a mother!
And till this day, those doctors had x-rayed her multiple times and had asked: woman how did this come about? Where is the womb?

The Bible says, paraphrasing: "When the Lord turned again our captivity, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them" (Psalms 126:1-2).

You see, God's ways are higher than our ways, and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts.
Re: How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. by ocnovakmichael(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16
Many imply that it is impossible for an amputee to grow new limb. So I ask that question, which is better: to be in health or to grow a new limb?

Awaiting your response...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Year 2024 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore / Year Of Darwin - Great Series Of Lectures / Opinion On Dis Evil Adverts On Magazines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.