Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 (18810 Views)

See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano / Gala Is Now N100 / The Onions I Bought N50 Today - Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by SAMBARRY: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2023
Then buy honey.its cheaper and healthier
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Darato: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2023
Groundnut of N50 is now N100 in my area.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by orohbirodeysmel: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2023
grin
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by RepoMan007: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
People still dey chop sugar?
lol.
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Nicepoker(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2023
Maize and sugar cane ain't cheap no more.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Skillsnigeria: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2023
Bro, a single blade is now 50 naira...I shock grin

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by GrifindorHouse(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2023
BlueStripper:
Welcome to Nigeria.

If you don't like the cost, plant sugarcanes and extract the juice and dry to make sugar when matured.

In summary, STOP COMPLAINING. THE REALITY IS HERE NOW AND THE BEST WE CAN DO IS ADJUST.

Just like our brother on the front page some days ago, instead of Crying over the cost of chickens, set a trap and catch some BUSH RATS or Rabbits. Or raise some chicks from January 2024 and eat same in December. Do you know that rabbit meat is the best white meat in the world?

Keep some Goats and extract milk for the family instead of COMPLAINING. Do you know that Nigerian Dwarf Goats are the best in milk production Worldwide?

STOP COMPLAINING! Every country went through this stage of lack and heightening inflation

But your president and his cronies are not adjusting, they are spending scarce FX on personal home renovations and even Yachts!

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Bobloco: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2023
AbuTwins:
Even if na Obi or Atiku, it could have been worse!

Stop spreading this lie

Stop looking for justification for the calamity Tinubu regime have become

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Jeyun: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
People still dey chop sugar?
base on soaking garri things na, how many persons can afford one bushel of rice now? Purchasing power of most Nigeria don drop
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Therock5555(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2023
Chieftroller:
grin

The only cheap thing you will see in Nigeria today is rizzler, wey you use tie Igbo

Packet of white ritzler was just #50 now it's #120

Brown ritzler have gone from #500 to #1200

Stop playing my fan...

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Daddyyin: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2023
benuejosh:
Sugar is verh cheap up North and middle belt region. While is everything extremely expensive in the East?

Kinda selfishness

1 Like

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2023
BlueStripper:
Welcome to Nigeria.

If you don't like the cost, plant sugarcanes next year, extract the juice when matured and dry to make sugar.

In summary, STOP COMPLAINING. THE REALITY IS HERE NOW AND THE BEST WE CAN DO IS ADJUST.

Just like our brother on the front page some days ago, instead of Crying over the cost of chickens, set a trap and catch some BUSH RATS or Rabbits. Or raise some chicks from January 2024 and eat same in December. Do you know that rabbit meat is the best white meat in the world?

Keep some Goats and extract milk for the family instead of COMPLAINING. Do you know that Nigerian Dwarf Goats are the best in milk production Worldwide?

Instead of looking for RICE and SALAD to eat during festivities, GO BACK TO YOUR STAPLES! Eat POUNDED YAM, EFORIRO, KARKASHI SOUP, OGBONO AND EBA.

STOP COMPLAINING! Every country went through this stage of lack and heightening inflation.

Shut up!!! You cheap paid agent!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Papayaayasager(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Na statistics we go chop?

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Sucre6: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2023
Why you guys taking refined/processed sugar anyways, the last sugar I took was 5 years ago, it's fuckingly unhealthy

1 Like

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Sucre6: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

Shut up!!! You cheap paid agent!!!

Why the insult though, he didn't advertise anything in particular
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2023
Sucre6:

It is not an insult but a cautionary remark.

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Sucre6: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

It wasn't needed, he wasn't advertising anything
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by EbenezerTriumph: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2023
BlueStripper:
Welcome to Nigeria.

If you don't like the cost of sugar, plant sugarcanes next year, extract the juice when matured and dry to make sugar.

If you don't like the cost of salt, find a river with salt water, scoop some bowls, pour some good quantity into a pot and cook till it's dried. Then scrape the salt and store.

STOP COMPLAINING!

Instead of looking for RICE and SALAD to eat during festivities, GO BACK TO YOUR STAPLES! Eat POUNDED YAM, EFORIRO, KARKASHI SOUP, OGBONO AND EBA.

STOP COMPLAINING! Every country went through this stage of lack and heightening inflation.
second paragraph. Is that how to extract salt?
Also do you have any clue on how to plant sugar cane?
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by dettolgel: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2023
BlueStripper:
Welcome to Nigeria.

If you don't like the cost of sugar, plant sugarcanes next year, extract the juice when matured and dry to make sugar.

If you don't like the cost of salt, find a river with salt water, scoop some bowls, pour some good quantity into a pot and cook till it's dried. Then scrape the salt and store.

STOP COMPLAINING!

1. People that live in Fika how will they get to the sea to get water with enough salt content? grin
2. People with minimum wage how do you expect them to buy goat. For those living in urbanized area where are they going to raise it?

3. For the staple foods are day free or are the prices still pretty Buhari prices given that their income haven't changed that much?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by EbenezerTriumph: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2023
Sucre6:

most people on this forum know Majorovakporaye is NL's lunatic that attacks anyone who supports this present hardship induced by APC government and that guy's comment seems to support the hardship
Go through his posts
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
most people on this forum know Majorovakporaye is NL's lunatic.
Go through his posts

Oh really?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by EbenezerTriumph: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

Oh really?
I've modified my comment boss go through it again
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by john1101(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2023
BlueStripper:
Welcome to Nigeria.

STOP COMPLAINING!

Good points.
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by toffyz(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2023
JohnNgene:
Fellow Nigerians, I used to buy this sugar N50 (fifty naira) but when I went to buy it today, the woman selling it told me that it is now N100 (one hundred naira).

E shock me o! That is why I said let me come to Nairaland and ask all of you if the price has changed in your area too.

What is really happening in Nigeria biko?

Haba, it hasn't got this worst here o

That size is still #50 till this very moment

1 Like

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Vinnie2000(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2023
OP, Blame Ebola's Gazelle Gagaraga govt. sad sad
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by ItisWell22(f): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2023
Therock5555:
To drink garri now, you'll need to hold between 700-1000 naira.

Common garri wey them dey call poor man food.

Garri 2 cups- #160

Sugar (you'll need to buy two of those)- #200

Kwili kwili- #100

Groundnut- #100

Milk(depending)- #200

Pure water- #50

Total= #810

Untop poor man food.

Very soon, na saw dust people go use dey do eba for this country.

I think sey na only me this simple arithmetic dey whine.

On top manage and squeeze, person go burn nothing less than 1k daily.

Before you buy akara, bread, milk and milk satchet; you go dey check whether money fall from your pocket.

The prayer is for constant, regular provision.
God help us…

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by iyinoluwa1h: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2023
People still dey chop sugar?People still dey chop sugar?...

1 Like

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Vinnie2000(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

My Delta Guy, just Ignore them, OK?. smiley

After Supporting and Voting Rubbish, they are suggesting USELESS alternatives for Nigerians. sad sad

Dat's how one Radio presenter said Pple should use the Water they wash Clothes with to FLUSH toilet. shocked sad

I Just weak.😌

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Bayyajidda(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2023
BlueStripper:
Welcome to Nigeria.

STOP COMPLAINING!

Agbadorian don drop quote.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by andy244: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2023
AbuTwins:
Even if na Obi or Atiku, it could have been worse!

Stop that thrash... are you saying they would have run identical policies with Bulaba? Be defending failure and deceiving yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Consumes N135bn Rice, 2.19m Cattle Annually —ambode / Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? / What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.