Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 (18807 Views)

See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano / Gala Is Now N100 / The Onions I Bought N50 Today - Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by MrBONE2(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2023
Chieftroller:
grin

The only cheap thing you will see in Nigeria today is rizzler, wey you use tie Igbo

cheesy

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Tareq1105: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2023
For those who are still taking sugar. I don't take it anymore.

Same goes for powdered milk. I've stopped. I only take Milo without sugar and milk.

That's the way to go.

4 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by AbuTwins: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2023
andy244:

Stop that thrash... are you saying they would have run identical policies with Bulaba? Be defending failure and deceiving yourself

Whatever policies they bring, Nigeria will still witness the subsidy removal effect!

1 Like

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Teco2(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2023
JohnNgene:
Fellow Nigerians, I used to buy this sugar N50 (fifty naira) but when I went to buy it today, the woman selling it told me that it is now N100 (one hundred naira).

E shock me o! That is why I said let me come to Nairaland and ask all of you if the price has changed in your area too.

What is really happening in Nigeria biko?

This one sef is twenty naira in my side in Zaria before. But it's the same 100 naira now in my side.

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Bayyajidda(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2023
benuejosh:
Sugar is verh cheap up North and middle belt region. While is everything extremely expensive in the East?

Stop lying, I'm in Taraba, and that size of sugar sells N100 too

4 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by MSN1(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2023
JohnNgene:
Fellow Nigerians, I used to buy this sugar N50 (fifty naira) but when I went to buy it today, the woman selling it told me that it is now N100 (one hundred naira).

E shock me o! That is why I said let me come to Nairaland and ask all of you if the price has changed in your area too.

Bros, wot do u do with sugar?
I just hope its 4 a child or other puposes.

Sorry, i have to tell u this, the sugar in other things we consume daily is more than enough, every guy above 18, should try to STOP raw sugar totally.
That sugar u are holding, if u dash me 1 basket; i will give it back 2 u.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Splashme: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2023
Terrible
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by AbuTwins: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2023
Bobloco:

Stop spreading this lie

Stop looking for justification for the calamity Tinubu regime have become

It didn't happen but it could have been worse!
In probability there's a 50% chance of positive and otherwise!

I know say you be fan of Obi.
And Obi could have been even worse than who we have now!

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by donmik: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2023
There was a time this same size was sold for #5.
So, what's strange in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by OmoFiditi: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2023
Renewed hope lo nbe bayi.
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by OmoFiditi: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2023
tiswell:
May this N50 sugar-turned-N100 favour me and my family,insha Allah

It has favoured me, legendhero, Pakute, seunmsg, freestuffng and all other emilokanists and bulabans. Insha Allah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Rebuke: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2023
JohnNgene:

And yhu forgot so quickly that even a cup of sugar used to be sold for just N50?
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by sweetTai(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2023
Good! Sugar is very bad for your health.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Donedeal1(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2023
Thanks to Dangot
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2023
They're teaching us a lesson and they're are learning πŸ˜‚
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Shedrack777: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2023
princeade86:
Is renew hope.

My advice to seun is, any tribalism insult, it should remove it before it even get to front page so that what happened to nairaland won't happen again. Tribalism can't take us to anywhere in this country, it will rather be taking us backwards. Say no to tribalism, say Yes to one Nigeria. One love.
I dedicate this FTC to patriots Nigerians. The ones that don't defend bad government or leaders with sentiment or selfishness.
why you dey fear make nairaland off? Is seun paying you? Abi na addiction?
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Bobloco: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2023
AbuTwins:

It didn't happen but it could have been worse!
In probability there's a 50% chance of positive and otherwise!

I know say you be fan of Obi.
And Obi could have been even worse than who we have now!

Talking about who will be worst

We all thought Buhari was the worst but Tinubu under six months have surpassed Buhari's worst records
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by FireUpNow(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2023
JohnNgene:

You voted for a master strategist who knows how to strategize. Make una dey enjoy your babablublu strategies. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by tiswell(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

It has favoured me, legendhero, Pakute, seunmsg, freestuffng and all other emilokanists and bulabans. Insha Allah!
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Exceed15: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2023
Renewed shege+
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by oneMalik: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2023
All you are saying is " JUST FIND SOLUTION "

thank you and God bless you .

BlueStripper:
Welcome to Nigeria.

If you don't like the cost of sugar, plant sugarcanes next year, extract the juice when matured and dry to make sugar.

If you don't like the cost of salt, find a river with salt water, scoop some bowls, pour some good quantity into a pot and cook till it's dried. Then scrape the salt and store.

STOP COMPLAINING!

Just like our brother on the front page some days ago, instead of Crying over the cost of chickens, set a trap and catch some BUSH RATS or Rabbits. Or raise some chicks from January 2024 and eat same in December. Do you know that rabbit meat is the best white meat in the world?

Keep some Goats and extract milk for the family instead of COMPLAINING. Do you know that Nigerian Dwarf Goats are the best in milk production Worldwide?

Instead of looking for RICE and SALAD to eat during festivities, GO BACK TO YOUR STAPLES! Eat POUNDED YAM, EFORIRO, KARKASHI SOUP, OGBONO AND EBA.

STOP COMPLAINING! Every country went through this stage of lack and heightening inflation.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by aywagze(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2023
Perhaps,they want you to stop eating sugar because it is bad for you ..πŸ€”
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Blitzking: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2023
JohnNgene:

Growing up this sugar na 5 naira
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by ufotunang: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2023
That is the renewed hope you voted for πŸ™„
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by ufotunang: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2023
Renewed hope to renewed shege πŸ™„
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by ufotunang: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2023
See what APC and Tinubu has caused πŸ™„
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by ufotunang: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2023
BlueStripper:
Welcome to Nigeria.

If you don't like the cost of sugar, plant sugarcanes next year, extract the juice when matured and dry to make sugar.

If you don't like the cost of salt, find a river with salt water, scoop some bowls, pour some good quantity into a pot and cook till it's dried. Then scrape the salt and store.

STOP COMPLAINING!

Just like our brother on the front page some days ago, instead of Crying over the cost of chickens, set a trap and catch some BUSH RATS or Rabbits. Or raise some chicks from January 2024 and eat same in December. Do you know that rabbit meat is the best white meat in the world?

Keep some Goats and extract milk for the family instead of COMPLAINING. Do you know that Nigerian Dwarf Goats are the best in milk production Worldwide?

Instead of looking for RICE and SALAD to eat during festivities, GO BACK TO YOUR STAPLES! Eat POUNDED YAM, EFORIRO, KARKASHI SOUP, OGBONO AND EBA.

STOP COMPLAINING! Every country went through this stage of lack and heightening inflation.
...so the renewed shege continues abi πŸ™„
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by ufotunang: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2023
Therock5555:
To drink garri now, you'll need to hold between 700-1000 naira.

Common garri wey them dey call poor man food.

Garri 2 cups- #160

Sugar (you'll need to buy two of those)- #200

Kwili kwili- #100

Groundnut- #100

Milk(depending)- #200

Pure water- #50

Total= #810

Untop poor man food.

Very soon, na saw dust people go use dey do eba for this country.
... nawaoooo.see what APC and Tinubu has caused πŸ™„
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by Therock5555(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2023
ItisWell22:

I think sey na only me this simple arithmetic dey whine.

On top manage and squeeze, person go burn nothing less than 1k daily.

Before you buy akara, bread, milk and milk satchet; you go dey check whether money fall from your pocket.

The prayer is for constant, regular provision.
God help us…

Two years back, I used to drink garri almost every day no matter what, sotey I get shop wey dey package garri combo for me cause if I turn up there, no matter what i come to buy, I must add my garri combo.😁😁😁

But now, renewed shege dey make me think twice if I hunger for garri.

My company drivers usually go to a garri producing village once a week, so I dey give them funds to get me like five mudu of garri, buy one mudu of sugar join.

Atleast na money for groundnut and kwili man pikin dey hustle for.

Now to drink garri, person gats prepare monthly Budget.

Let's not start with money to prepare just noodles.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by faceland: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2023
Its been long I went to school...
So if the price double, is that not 100% increase? Is it safe to say inflation is about 200% to 300% because it would increase again by February?
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by marlow1962(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2023
BlueStripper:
Welcome to Nigeria.

STOP COMPLAINING!

Look at how you're defending rubbish and fooling yourself at same time.
Re: Sugar Of N50 Is Now N100 by DavidEsq(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Chieftroller:
grin

The only cheap thing you will see in Nigeria today is rizzler, wey you use tie Igbo
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Consumes N135bn Rice, 2.19m Cattle Annually β€”ambode / Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? / What Annoys You Most At A Restaurant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.