Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) (31281 Views)

Obi Cubana Invites Blord For Meeting After He Rejected $10m Foreign Investment / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Lumarstone: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2023
Is this type of behavior of our people obtainable In foreign countries during festivities?
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

when did he buy this crypto?

so how much crypto did he buy then and how much did he make from the crypto he bought then?

is it the investment that he made then that is still sustaining him till now?
See some people eyes don open long time ago… personally I bought Solana at $90 per 1…. Later went up to $260 per 1… imagine you bought 500 solana at the rate of $90 per 1…. And later sold it at $260 per 1… do the math… the guy fit dey do fraud lowkey. But one thing I’m 100% sure is, he made most of his money from bitcoin. Na now you know say bitcoin Dey dip.. you no talk about when he rise from $3k per btc to $60k per btc.. don’t play
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Decarbonisation: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Nobody fit tell e say this guy money pure.

End.
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SemperFid: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Blacklion3:

Blord is a reaper

He rips people of both giftcards and bitcoin

He ripped your father abi?

Your father way de village complained he ripped him giftcards.
Idiot
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

so it is crypto that gave him all this money?
What else was his source?
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by TheEndless: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Jayhome24:

I still say it over and over the cursed gene in you will ruin you las las go and work on yourself, you are finished I swear.

Ndooh!!!
yoruba Mozulem p!g stop abusing google translate na.
Be true to yourself. Stand on dingBAT’s manhood with your full chest on the streets of Bourdillon 😆

Fyi… There’s no h in ‘ndo’
Let me know when dingBAT finally comes out and gifts you and your family N500 each 🙄
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:
If Hush puppy and Mompha did like this perhaps people won't forget them so soon
Those two are self centered elements...Typical ones..🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by ehikwe22: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2023
LordBiden:

Which billionaire?
The same crypto that is dipping everyday with losses.

He only uses crypto as cover up for his main hustle,never trust an anambarian when it comes to money things.
In what planet is crypto dipping?
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by ufotunang: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2023
The man to establish an industry for his people to work and earn a living ....than them coming to rush for rice at his house
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

when did he buy this crypto?

so how much crypto did he buy then and how much did he make from the crypto he bought then?

is it the investment that he made then that is still sustaining him till now?

if you say you have been following him, why did you "miss the crypto opportunity"?

I follow Davido, does it mean I must be a musician? Na later later I understand how crypto works. Some Dey buy and keep
Till e rise, while some na daily trader
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Frcknl: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2023
Abeg oh, me sef dey fine giveaway here.

Anybody to the rescue grin
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SemperFid: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2023
Lumarstone:
Is this type of behavior of our people obtainable In foreign countries during festivities?

No oo its not obtainable.

Na your father behavior that is obtainable.
That your father in the village suffering. His behaviors is obtainable in foreign countries during festivities

1 Like

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2023
Blacklion3:

Blord is a reaper

He rips people of both giftcards and bitcoin
Na everything the guy Dey do together normal 😆😆
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

See some people eyes don open long time ago… personally I bought Solana at $90 per 1…. Later went up to $260 per 1… imagine you bought 500 solana at the rate of $90 per 1…. And later sold it at $260 per 1… do the math… the guy fit dey do fraud lowkey. But one thing I’m 100% sure is, he made most of his money from bitcoin. Na now you know say bitcoin Dey dip.. you no talk about when he rise from $3k per btc to $60k per btc.. don’t play

that is not what I asked you

1. when did he buy this crypto?

2. so how much crypto did he buy then and how much did he make from the crypto he bought then?

3. is it the investment that he made then that is still sustaining him till now?
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SemperFid: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2023
ufotunang:
The man to establish an industry for his people to work and earn a living ....than them coming to rush for rice at his house

Your father establishe how many abeg?
That your father in the village drinking action bitters, how many he establish
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by BeautifulMind2: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:
use the information in your video to answer the questions. or didnt you watch it?

1. how is bill point app worth $40million?

2. where did he get money to own many estates in Lagos, Abuja, Anambra?
If you believe he wealth isn't genuine tell your brothers to investigate him stop hating
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you

2. so how much crypto did he buy then and how much did he make from the crypto he bought then?

3. is it the investment that he made then that is still sustaining him till now?

Na voice note your matter need . Unfortunately, Nairaland doesn’t support that. This is 2024 sha oooo
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

I follow Davido, does it mean I must be a musician? Na later later I understand how crypto works. Some Dey buy and keep
Till e rise, while some na daily trader

SayNo2SmallPrik:

The guy bought bitcoin when it was still very very cheap. No be everybody Dey do fraud make una rest. Me and you don miss the crypto opportunity already, make we look front!

which crypto opportunity are you saying that you missed?

SayNo2SmallPrik:

Most of you don’t know this guy. Have been following him since he got his first Toyota Camry. He bought bitcoin when it was less than $3k…. Imagine his gain when that shit went over $60k per 1

if you say you have been following him, why did you "miss the crypto opportunity"?
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

If you believe he wealth isn't genuine tell your brothers to investigate him stop hating

use the information in your video to answer the questions. or did you not watch the video you said I should watch?

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Frcknl: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2023
If the hunger wey hit 9ja hit those foreign countries Eey, all of them go carry plate for hand dey beg.

Here wey u dey NL, just say u wan dash 2k to 5 people now, 1000 people go quote u grin

In fact do xmas me🙄

Lumarstone:

1 Like

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

Na voice note your matter need . Unfortunately, Nairaland doesn’t support that. This is 2024 sha oooo

off point. that is not what I asked you

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Jayhome24: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2023
TheEndless:

yoruba Mozulem p!g stop abusing google translate na.
Be true to yourself. Stand on dingBAT’s manhood with your full chest on the streets of Bourdillon 😆

Fyi… There’s no h in ‘ndo’
Let me know when dingBAT finally comes out and gifts you and your family N500 each 🙄

I'm still saying it to you over and over your cursed gene will send you to market place naked in a very short while.

When a compound goat talks a sensible human will smarty understand this is a goat in human skin talking. You lack every facet of human to be referred to as human because nothing humanly in you to be referred to as human that is was why I called you a compound goat and that is who you are.

You want more? I'm waiting...
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by BeautifulMind2: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

When a child fatch more firewood his mates will accuse him of going to evil forest grin don't mind the hateful minds accusing Blord, they believe everybody should be in their lazy and poverty level
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Atarakpa: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Ikinternational:

I have sisters sef that can feed Blord comfortably.
#nocap
We're from Anambra. Onitsha born n raised

You just dey utter what you don't know
for sure as long as your sisters knows how to cook and also sabi the other room job well. Brother I support on this, nice one
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

off point. that is not what I asked you

Abeg free me … this one be like who still dey Stone Age. No go wise up .. go ddy do your 30k naira per month

2 Likes

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by BeautifulMind2: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

use the information in your video to answer the questions. or did you not watch the video you said I should watch?

Ask your fada that question for bringing lazy poverty in mentality to planet

1 Like

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by TheEndless: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2023
Jayhome24:

I'm still saying it to you over and over your cursed gene will send you to market place naked in a very short while.

When a compound goat talks a sensible human will smarty understand this is a goat in human skin talking. You lack every facet of human to be referred to as human because nothing humanly in you to be referred to as human that is was why I called you a compound goat and that is who you are.

You want more? I'm waiting...
Translating in yoruba Mozulem pigoid using google translate:
Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink
🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by ChristianMuslim: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2023
Billionaire from behind
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2023
LordBiden:

Which billionaire?
The same crypto that is dipping everyday with losses.

He only uses crypto as cover up for his main hustle,never trust an anambarian when it comes to money things.
Face your Agbo jedi jedi business, make you leave who God don bless

1 Like

Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by Bukolaolamipo: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2023
opamoses1:

Most likely one of the lucky few that got into crypto very early.
Crypto my foot,binary scam joor knew him since 2018 on IG,ripper vendor
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2023
Bukolaolamipo:

Crypto my foot,binary scam joor knew him since 2018 on IG,ripper vendor
You get the matter… crypto and binary scam all joined…. People no really sabi
Re: Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

Abeg free me … this one be like who still dey Stone Age. No go wise up .. go ddy do your 30k naira per month

since you are not in stone age, am surprised that u cant answer the simple questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke / Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.