Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Plateau Attack: Way Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Attack: Way Forward (384 Views)

BREAKING: Chief Imam, Okada Rider Killed In Fresh Plateau Attack / I Remembered Xenophobia Attack Way Back 2008 In South Africa / Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Attack: Way Forward by abdeefggh: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
There is no beating around the bush, i think it high time each state had their state police that Will be made up of indigenous people. Let everyone protect themselves or better still, fed govt should legalize fire arms and make it easily alavailable.
Every life is precious abeg!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by johannu(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
State police
LGA police
Community police

Without the above, insecurity in Nigeria can only get worse.
Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by Brendaniel: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
abdeefggh:
There is no beating around the bush, i think it high time each state had their state police that Will be made up of indigenous people. Let everyone protect themselves or better still, fed govt should legalize fire arms and make it easily alavailable.

Your APC government is in charge, they are the ones responsible for doing that, not Nairaland, you supported them to power, why can't you talk to them?
Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by kettykin: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
Eventually, Nigeria would ho back to the Aburi accord someday . Has anyone noticed that since the 60s Nigeria stopped developing.
Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by favor914: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
abdeefggh:
Nonsense, Failures will always look đź‘€ for an excuse, state police indeed.
Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by BloomingDale(f): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
johannu:
State police
LGA police
Community police

Without the above, insecurity in Nigeria can only get worse.

Tinubu is weak. He can’t implement such. I just watched a video saying he is a very weak man.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by favor914: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
kettykin:
Eventually, Nigeria would ho back to the Aburi accord someday . Has anyone noticed that since the 60s Nigeria stopped developing.
How do you know, how old were you in the 1960’s?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by favor914: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
BloomingDale:

Tinubu is weak. He can’t implement such. I just watched a video saying he is a very weak man.
Ignorance na curse, Tinubu cannot implement State police, LGA police, or Community police that is the jurisdiction of the legislature, who make the laws of the federation.

Just confirmation that your thinking faculty is very weak.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by BloomingDale(f): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
favor914:
Ignorance na curse, Tinubu cannot implement state police, that is the jurisdiction of the legislature, who make the laws of the federation.

In a normal country, yes. Does Nigeria look like a normal country to you? Don’t annoy me this evening before I send thunder after you.
Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by favor914: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
BloomingDale:

In a normal country, yes. Does Nigeria look like a normal country to you? Don’t annoy me this evening before I send thunder after you.

Bloomingdale please shut up, Who fault say they born you for jungle?

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by tollyboy5(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2023
favor914:
Ignorance na curse, Tinubu cannot implement State police, LGA police, or Community police that is the jurisdiction of the legislature, who make the laws of the federation.

I never knew this aboki is learned shocked
Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by abdeefggh: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2023
favor914:

You are the one that is reasoning from your anus, where did i mention that Tinubu must create the state police.
The state should do it on their own
Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by LegendHero(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2023
abdeefggh:

While I also love the idea of state policing, I think the main issue with Nigeria is that we are undepoliced for our vast terrain.

If you like have state police, if there is still shortage of manpower, it’ll be the same story.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Way Forward by TheEndless: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2023
abdeefggh:
Honestly at the very least i thought since dingBAT was a Southern president, Fulani excesses would be very limited but then again it was just wishful thinking.

(1) (Reply)

NEWSBREAKING: Ondo Gov Akeredolu Is Dead / No Going Back On Demolition Of Lagos POWA Complex In Computer Village – Police / Gbajabiamila Linked To Bazaar In Edugate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.