Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 (12496 Views)

CBN To Intervene In Forex Market, Lifts Ban On 43 Items / Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by year2013: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
Judolisco:
D naira redesign policy was something else... Labour Party supported d so called anti-corruption policy despite d suffering of d masses... As for APC and buhari God go judge all of una oh.... I see shege during dat period... Despite d nonsense policy politicians used party agents to rig d election.... Including Labour Party agents

Can you just shut your mouth up.This is beyond party line. Are you not seeing the sheep now?. Could you please tell me what is causing this recent scarcity of cash. Election has consequences.
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Idaytesj29(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
extol1:
Emefiele should die in the prison, I don't case. Imagine, he has the temerity to be carrying Bible to the court. God will punish him. In fact CBN is a useless institution in Nigeria for highest bidder

If south East people catch you. Emefiele no di any wrong o in their eyes, infact cos of Emefiele, Buhari regime is the best regime, he built 2nd Niger bridge. Buhari can never be wrong to the South East people.
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by oyeb15: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
Buhari want Osibanjo or Ameachi to succeed him. He later prefer Obi cos nobody want a thief as successor.

Now the thief has bought his way to the throne and has scatter d country since day one.

It's an overstatement to say Amuda will make Nigeria reach d level he met it.

1 Like

Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by BondRiv: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
Enough with the redesigning. You guys are out of touch.

Do a good job of regulating the banks first.

Every now and then there is a so called cash scarcity.
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Judolisco(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
year2013:

Can you just shut your mouth up.This is beyond party line. Are you not seeing the sheep now?. Could you please tell me what is causing this recent scarcity of cash. Election has consequences.
Ok... Stop crying
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lovenorth:
Tinubu is taking Nigerians for granted, we will give him Jonathan treatment come 2027 God's willing
Why?

u OBIdients shld wait for 2031 oo!
angry
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Jevica: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lovenorth:
Tinubu is taking Nigerians for granted, we will give him Jonathan treatment come 2027 God's willing

That is if you can survive this hardship till 2027.
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by coleon(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kingrshd3:
Some people still dey abuse APC or Tinubu when PDP and LP also support the naira redesign even with the subsidy removal that brought hardship to the nation ...

So who is a good leader now among Tinubu atiku and PitObi 🤔
If you think naira redesign is the cause of your problem today as a Nigerian.
Just look at yourself in the mirror and say you are big fool and your education is a waste.
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by BloomingDale(f): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
extol1:
Emefiele should die in the prison, I don't case. Imagine, he has the temerity to be carrying Bible to the court. God will punish him. In fact CBN is a useless institution in Nigeria for highest bidder

CBN stole my money via the ENaira app. That’s when I knew they had no integrity aka zero integrity.
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by livebullet(m): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2023
extol1:

No be so fake pastors dey carry bible too take deceive?
Where was Tithe paying made compulsory in the new testament?
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by thomasjoe(m): 2:34am On Dec 27, 2023
extol1:

LoL.
What of Buhari that ordered him to do the redesign ... You seem to conveniently not talk about that ?
Emefiele erred but was sent by Buhari and you are quiet ... luckily APC took over from APC so the easy path of blame the previous govt can't cut it here so get a fall guy .
Keep it up .!
Meanwhile whey that guy dey de dedicate great jam to people make him dedicate one for you!
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by shineeye1: 2:59am On Dec 27, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/single-window-43-items-contactless-payment-major-policies-of-cbn-in-2023/amp

Nigeria has never had scarcity of policies and propaganda. Only scarcity of better life...
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Kukutenla: 4:29am On Dec 27, 2023
All in all, what am these failed policies show us the cluelessness of our leaders, their lack of foresight and leadership ability and I- don't- care attitude towards Nigerians
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by breezeng: 5:05am On Dec 27, 2023
When is your porthacourt refinery taking off, Seven months already. Bunch of liars and wicked people. Thus government is the worst in the history of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Lovenorth: 6:06am On Dec 27, 2023
Jevica:

That is if you can survive this hardship till 2027.
Even Tinubu himself with all the power and arrogance he may or may not reach the 2027. That one is in the hands of God
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Patriotictee(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2023
Kingrshd3:

If he like make he reach 5,000 if we consume our local good and products and block importation then to hell with dollar bro

Seriously??
Hope the phone you used in typing this is made in Nigeria?
Talk is cheap.
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by tunde1200(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2023
extol1:

He has brothers on NL they are coming for you.
Prepare yourself bro lol
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by tunde1200(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2023
Kingrshd3:

If he like make he reach 5,000 if we consume our local good and products and block importation then to hell with dollar bro

Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Tempulated(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2023
Dialpad:
I hope we all realize dollars is now 1230, we are not sure where it will be heading to in 2024

It's heading to the promise land lol.

Una no go still get Sense..
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Tempulated(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2023
BloomingDale:

CBN stole my money via the ENaira app. That’s when I knew they had no integrity aka zero integrity.

grin grin grin

Ahh they have the mind to steal the hard earned money of our Fajina people. Our ladies must be protected.

They must be prosecuted.
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by MrSly(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Lovenorth:

Look at this one. You will give him Jonathan's treatment as if he won this one. I don't know how daft people are becoming nthese days or it is that kids dominate in nairaland?
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Lovenorth: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2023
MrSly:

Look at this one. You will give him Jonathan's treatment as if he won this one. I don't know how daft people are becoming nthese days or it is that kids dominate in nairaland?
It's childish to refer to someone as daft just because you have different opinion, grow up guy
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by alade83: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2023
OkOk...
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Kingrshd3: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Patriotictee:

Seriously??
Hope the phone you used in typing this is made in Nigeria?
Talk is cheap.

You are smart but shouldn't be all items that should be imported that's what we are trying to fish out ..

If we don't make changes nothing will change
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Kingrshd3: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
coleon:

If you think naira redesign is the cause of your problem today as a Nigerian.
Just look at yourself in the mirror and say you are big fool and your education is a waste.

It's a pity I don't have mirror at home but if u can help me look at URS and tell urself am an adult goat for typing this rubbish all because am a PitObi IPOB supporter ...
Re: Currency Redesign, 43 Items, Naira Float… Major Policies Of CBN In 2023 by Kingrshd3: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Dialpad:
Do you honestly think we can achieve 60% locally manufactured products ??

I think if can he achieved if we go back to our local ways of producing before d European came for civilization..
Although I understand d angle u are coming from but since d problem is on ground we just have to give new things trials

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa: Local Rice Price Up By 20% / Businessman Bags Two Years For Issuance Of Dud Cheque / Traders Count Losses As ‘mysterious’ Fire Wipes Out Section Of Katangowa Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.