Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service (21966 Views)

No Prophet Married Only One Wife In The Bible - Olatosho Oshoffa / Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video) / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by Indispensable85(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2023
Madness

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by GABRIEL6036: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2023
Loriro... gbe fun, deplay
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2023
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by Dittodat: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2023
Scamming the gullible sheep as usual. grin
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by siant: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
mrrandomguy:
They were visited by a demon, not Oshoffa. In fact, the spirituality of the man, Oshoffa himself, is questionable.

Celestial church is an occultic congregation filled with ritualists, polygamous pastors/prophets, witches, prophetess with familiar spirits, oloshos, dubious people of all kinds, runs girls with dangerous tattoos & seductive waist beads and piercings, toxic single mothers, and all kinds of demons.

Jesus Christ is Lord; He is coming soon. Surrender your lives to Him and experience the manifestation of the true power of God.
You people self. Do you know the meaning of occult, at all?
You're good at casting aspersions on others and bring them into disrepute.
Yet na you go dey shout: 'touch not my anointed', when your scam god of men are being exposed.
Is this the way to preach the Gospel?
I didn't know your own fellowship is holier than them.
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by Stupidanimal: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
HugeElephant:
If he has died, what will he want to come and do again in this stupid earth?
Over there is better than over here na. angry

You better ask forgiveness. God's handiwork should not be regarded as "stupid."
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by ellizy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
mrrandomguy:
They were visited by a demon, not Oshoffa. In fact, the spirituality of the man, Oshoffa himself, is questionable.

Celestial church is an occultic congregation filled with ritualists, polygamous pastors/prophets, witches, prophetess with familiar spirits, oloshos, dubious people of all kinds, runs girls with dangerous tattoos & seductive waist beads and piercings, toxic single mothers, and all kinds of demons.

Jesus Christ is Lord; He is coming soon. Surrender your lives to Him and experience the manifestation of the true power of God.
And after this condemnation you still have the mouth to say Jesus is Lord!
I fear who knw fear you

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by youngrichnigga: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
Let me not talk, that's so convenient and recorded at the same time. Whatever apparition sighted was successfully blocked by your logos or whatever on the video. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by 82man: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Fake church and fake followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by 82man: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fake church and fake followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by SAMBARRY: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Please are they worshipping God or man?

As much as I advocate for honouring of spiritual fathers,they should never take the place of God.In all times God should always take the glory.man has no right to take God's glory
Meanwhile continue to rest in the bossom of God Almighty baba oshofa.i enjoy the songs he pushed out during his lifetime

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by cybergawd: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Me, I no see o....for the fact their naked eyes saw him, the camera should have captured him for us to see too.
Yeye people.

DavSagacity:
Honestly i didn't see anything.
If you saw something kindly explain what you saw in the video..
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by Father4all: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Foolish Idiots
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by Habeyy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sense is far from some people cry

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by CJStarz: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
Na so Catholics dey see Mary apparition 😂
All rubbish
God is not an Author of confusion
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by wiseoneking: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
AbuTwins:
Na so God of Adeboye miraculous drank his tea!

And some Muslims too would claim they saw their Sheikh's image on the wall or at other places!

Delirium everywhere!

Pastors, Can Peter Obi still win 2023 Presidential election?
Finished the frustration of APC you guys brought in before talking about Obi. Leave Obi out of this hell
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by Ubanz: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2023
Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by Ubanz: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2023
Jesus never come after 2000 yrs na oshofa wey die yesterday go come. I wish you guys luck.
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by AbuTwins: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2023
wiseoneking:
Finished the frustration of APC you guys brought in before talking about Obi. Leave Obi out of this hell

I have no business with Obi. He's being relegated to wishing people happy birthdays and burial mournings

Na the Pastors wey talk say him go win.
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by Myikelbzee(m): 4:29am On Dec 28, 2023
INTERESTING.....
Totilopussylick:
African magic
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2023
God didn't visit them naa the ghost of a man that had 14 wives dey visit them. They need total deliverance. Bunch of clowns
Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2023
mrrandomguy:

You can say that again. He married only 13 wives in his life time. : D

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service by Decarbonisation: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2023
Ema tan ara yin! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl / How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 / Why The Living Faith Church Salary Is Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.