Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria (21507 Views)

Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / Iran Vows To Avenge Assassinated Generals Lost To Alleged Israeli Airstrikes / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Righteousness2(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chest beating as usual.

Israel is a nation that has the medicine and required dosage to Terrorism

7 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by BigDickProblems: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope the Iranian defeats Isreal and conquer them. Isreal is too troublesome and what they are doing in Gaza at the moment makes every Nigerian Christian support Iran to deal with them mercilessly . May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel. Amen sad

See how sacrilegious you are by dissing and making shit of your Muslim religion only to sound as a terrorist.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by greggng: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
I hope this time around innocent plane won't be targeted...They don't have precision with there missile ...On the other hand Iran is gradually walking into a trap ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by CoronaVirusPro: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
Greenfaces:

When the powers neighbouring on us come to blows, there is actually no such thing as a middle position. You either ride with one or collide with another

False!

PALESTINE DID NOT FIGHT WORLD WAR 1 & 2
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by naijapikin2(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
Do your worst. Nonsense terrorists.

Maybe this is what will finally de-islamize the world.

Violent REPRESSIVE, pidirastic religion.

At least by the time you all are dead.. your imaginary virgins will be waiting for you in al-janah... Whatever that means

6 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
Iran is a terrorist country.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Benitoh: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
Israel and America knows all the secrets lran are hiding, that's why they're pressing their button.

Na see finish cause all this shits.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Lovelyn451(f): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
Pay for wetin, shebi it's victory or martyrdom. He don choose martyrdom na, let him rest in peace nah

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Fuckyoumod: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
misreal:
Israel did not make any noise before killing a top Iranian,but Iran is here making noise.
Very soon we will hear of another humanitarian crises in Tehran.
Hahah
lol .... You don finish Iran.

Iran is the headquarters of global Islamic terrorism. All their money is used for funding terror. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Ayatullah(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
The countdown begins.

2 Shares

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by AntiTerrorist: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope the Iranian defeats Isreal and conquer them. Isreal is too troublesome and what they are doing in Gaza at the moment makes every Nigerian Christian support Iran to deal with them mercilessly . May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel. Amen sad
Three Lessons Israel-Hamas War Has taught Nigerian Muslims

1. That nobody has monopoly of violence

It is not only muslim can be violent. The proportion of violence from a jew is equivalent to that of a thousand terrorists. With or without U.S, the entire Arab countries cannot look at Israel in the face.

2. That Jews are unforgiven unlike Christians

Jews don't pray for terrorists to repent, they treat them with violence in geometric proportion for that is the only means to living in peace wherever terrorists are. They send terrorists to go and meet their promised 72 virgins as fast as possible.

3. That terrorists can cry, run and hide

After 0ctober 7 incursion into Israel's territory and murdering of over 1000 Israelis, Hamas terrorists organization have been crying and begging countries around the world to prevail on Israel for ceasefire. Since then, Hamas terrorists have abandoned their homes and families and started disguising among civilians in hospitals, schools, mosques, underground tunnels and refugee camps.

After this war, you will look for Hamas terrorists organization and see them no more. If Nigeria can adopt Israel's system of curing muslims of terrorism, there would be no Islamic terrorists in Nigeria.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
kevwemike:
How I wish the world can come together to take Iran out, the world we expirence some peace.
Isreal terrorist group kill Iranian General without any crime towards Isreal and you are here saying rubbish. I wish your father is get kill by your enemy
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Ukeme8: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
GOTVee:

Your not a Christian and you don't talk like one ,so stop lying to yourself. If you read and study the Genesis of Israel, even with the Bible that you so much claim, you would know that no Christian can ever support Iran or the evil of what was committed in Israel before the war.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Cocolatti(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
sunboy:

Oh, Iran is at fault for getting her commander killed on a foreign land … ?
What was he doing there?
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by preciousmetals: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
Israel will hit them with superior power
Greenfaces:
Iran is not Palestine.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Ayatullah(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
The revenge will come.

It will be a bitter day for Israel in-sha-Allah.

1 Share

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
kevwemike:
How I wish the world can come together to take Iran out, the world we expirence some peace.

Taken out Iran will just breed another globe problem because her allies will retaliate
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by AntiTerrorist: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
greggng:
I hope this time around innocent plane won't be targeted...They don't have precision with there missile ...On the other hand Iran is gradually walking into a trap ...
Ayatollah knows Israel and US have set up trap for him and that's he is very careful. He can not attack Israel or US base directly but through proxies in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon and Palestine. No aggression comes directly from Iran so you can't accuse him of anything. I only pity the jobless proxies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by patrickcollins: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
sunboy:

Hmmm.. I wonder how they would respond though. Israel didn’t attack on Iranian soil so they won’t respond on Israeli soil.

But calling it empty is pretty naive, they said the same to US and had the gut to strike a US base o, injuring some soldiers at the base.
USA no be Israel, they have been fighting wars all their existence and are only interested in Wars, not like economy or other stuffs only wars
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by AntiTerrorist: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

Taken out Iran will just breed another globe problem because her allies will retaliate
Just like Palestine allies are retaliating. I wonder why delusion as become normal for you people.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Greenfaces: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

False!

PALESTINE DID NOT FIGHT WORLD WAR 1 & 2
Lol. I'm just quoting from the 48 laws of power
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Patojargz: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
sunboy:

Hmmm.. I wonder how they would respond though. Israel didn’t attack on Iranian soil so they won’t respond on Israeli soil.

But calling it empty is pretty naive, they said the same to US and had the gut to strike a US base o, injuring some soldiers at the base.

Let em know it's not an empty threat...

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Coded081(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=GOTVee post=127663003] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope the Iranian defeats Isreal and conquer them. Isreal is too troublesome and what they are doing in Gaza at the moment makes every Nigerian Christian support Iran to deal with them mercilessly . May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel. Amen

Baba keep quiet, you are not a Christian but a muslim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Father4all: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
kevwemike:
even you won't be at peace
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Ukeme8: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=MUYEEKFIRST post=127663278] Isreal terrorist group kill Iranian General without any crime towards Isreal and you are here saying rubbish. I wish your father is get kill by your enemy [/quot ]

How is Israel a terrorist group? I guess you don't just know what your talking, or your just being sympathetic to a terrorist country like Iran which the world and everyone knows

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by ictplotter(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
misreal:
Israel did not make any noise before killing a top Iranian,but Iran is here making noise.
Very soon we will hear of another humanitarian crises in Tehran.
Hahah
Not Israel but America. Those satanic America hiding under Israel IDF to commit genocide in the middle east.
The end of America is near sooner anyone can imagine.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
Iran is only good at making noise and if they don't take care,they will receive the same treatment, Palestinians are currently receiving.Iran is just a toothless bulldog that only knows how to flog men for hugging women public.
A complete animal kingdom, just like Afghanistan where women are made to cover themselves from head to toe like masquerades, and kept caged like animals, schools banned for them.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by udemzyudex(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Israel is making them to realize that they're not only going to go after their rebels like houthis, hamas, hezbollah etc, Israel is making them to understand that they'll come after Iran if the need be.

Another confidence building for Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel Threatens To Launch Direct Attack On Iran Shold Iran Carry Out An Attack / Niger’s Sanction: Shortage Of Cooking Ingredient Hit Ghana / Brazil's President, Bolsonaro Threatens To Punch Reporter In The Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.