Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria (21489 Views)

Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / Iran Vows To Avenge Assassinated Generals Lost To Alleged Israeli Airstrikes / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Fuckyoumod: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
Greenfaces:
Iran is not Palestine.
you dey play.
Israel go wipe Iran.

Go and study history, how many times did Israel bombed Iran's nuclear facility?
The only reason Israel is quiet about Iran is because of America.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Helgreenluv(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
kevwemike:
How I wish the world can come together to take Iran out, the world we expirence some peace.
Iran is not the problem of the world. The problem of the world is Islam. That religion is pure evil

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Jagabanarmy: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
nwakibie3:

You are a head slamming terr0rist
It's obvious he's not a Christian. He's a walking terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by kevwemike: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Iran is not the problem of the world. The problem of the world is Islam. That religion is pure evil
Iran is Islam , Islam is Iran and Iran is a terrorist nation

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by freshvine(f): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
When Israel will turn on them now, they'll cowardly shot down their own plane carrying their people.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by proxillin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ayatullah:
The revenge will come.

It will be a bitter day for Israel in-sha-Allah.

israel is in war mode already..they are ready to die

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Edusouls(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
kevwemike:
How I wish the world can come together to take Iran out, the world we expirence some peace.
why must the world come together? Isreal should go and eliminate them nahh I think they are favored Gods children that can’t be defeated? Without USA backing isreal would be eaten up like yam by Iran well armed and deadly proxies all over Middle East, talkless of Iran himself, Jews are bloodthirsty vampires full of hate and vengeance backed by the devilish west

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by NAC1666: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Maskedmajesticm:
An Israeli strike killed Razi Moussavi, a top Iranian general, near the Syrian capital on Monday. Moussavi was the most senior commander in the Quds Force – the foreign arm of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) – to be killed outside Iran in nearly four years. Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi expressed condolences for Moussavi's death, saying Israel "will certainly pay for this crime". 

Source:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6A3cVQn/
&
https://www.france24.com/en/video/20231226-iran-backed-groups-in-syria-iraq-and-yemen-have-launched-a-slew-of-attacks-on-us-and-allied-forces
Iran,my hand no dey o.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Entusky(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope the Iranian defeats Isreal and conquer them. Isreal is too troublesome and what they are doing in Gaza at the moment makes every Nigerian Christian support Iran to deal with them mercilessly . May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel. Amen sad
oga u be yoruba muslim, u no b christian.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by loswhite(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope the Iranian defeats Isreal and conquer them. Isreal is too troublesome and what they are doing in Gaza at the moment makes every Nigerian Christian support Iran to deal with them mercilessly . May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel. Amen sad
Shut up Muslim coward

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Eneye4me: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
unavailablecity:
Imagine the world without ISLAM just Imagine
That mean the world full of IPOB, gay and lesbian approve by Ur pope.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by aestake: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
GOTVee:
Do you read about Plateau State news?

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by sonofElElyon: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Maskedmajesticm:
An Israeli strike killed Razi Moussavi, a top Iranian general, near the Syrian capital on Monday. Moussavi was the most senior commander in the Quds Force – the foreign arm of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) – to be killed outside Iran in nearly four years. Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi expressed condolences for Moussavi's death, saying Israel "will certainly pay for this crime". 

Source:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6A3cVQn/
&
https://www.france24.com/en/video/20231226-iran-backed-groups-in-syria-iraq-and-yemen-have-launched-a-slew-of-attacks-on-us-and-allied-forces

What was he doing in Syria ?
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by allthingsgood: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
misreal:
Israel did not make any noise before killing a top Iranian,but Iran is here making noise.
Very soon we will hear of another humanitarian crises in Tehran.
Hahah

So did you expect israel will come online to announce it wants to muder someone before doing it? i dont get your comparison
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by allthingsgood: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
kevwemike:
Iran is Islam , Islam is Iran and Iran is a terrorist nation

Thats true.
but so is Israel. Infact Israel is a bigger terrorist.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Sleekfingers: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
Edusouls:
why must the world come together? Isreal should go and eliminate them nahh I think they are favored Gods children that can’t be defeated? Without USA backing isreal would be eaten up like yam by Iran well armed and deadly proxies all over Middle East, talkless of Iran himself, Jews are bloodthirsty vampires full of hate and vengeance backed by the devilish west

You made a valid point. That is why I always say, there are do many ignorant of people on this forum.
Without the west, Israel is nothing, but sitting ducks.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Tetraozonaitera: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
GOTVee:

Taquiya lunatic has come again.

He needs a standing ovation guys.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by zoghys: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
kevwemike:

Take herdsmen out first before thinking of iran

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Akpan107(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
kevwemike:
It will soon happen, that's why Israel is trying to eliminate those distractors very close to them, especially now that Iran's Uranium Enrichment is about 80-90%, almost at 100% to have nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Tetraozonaitera: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You made a valid point. That is why I always say, there are do many ignorant of people on this forum.
Without the west, Israel is nothing, but sitting ducks.

You are both daydreamers.

"Without US Israel is nothing"

Are you saying the Iron Dome that Israel created US made it for them or they financed it. When US itself doesn't have the technology yet.

No hate can bring Israel down. You all are just analysing ignorantly.

Without the US Israel will defeat Arab nations. The best Scientists of the world are Israelis. That gives them an edge over many countries mostly the Arab nations.

Stop day dreaming my guy

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Beuberry(f): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
GOTVee:
Your prayers are heresy and it's the opposite that ll occur. May the wrath of God fall on you.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by deanoffaculty: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
kevwemike:
I dey tell you.

Iran has become another strong bone in the throat of the high ranking Military countries of the world. They have increased their supplies of military weapons to Russia in recent times.
Those Iranians are so bad to the extent that they manufactures drones in their sitting rooms like Rice and beans.

I pray for peace in the world.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Takasufe: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
GOTVee:

Shen gbo werey
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by clems88(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
GOTVee:
imposter

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by GABRIEL6036: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Empty threat at play again from muhammadites... Abeg where is my toothbrush jare 😁🤓
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by GABRIEL6036: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
Helgreenluv:

No doubt about that, pure evil religion.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by gaskiyamagana: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
GABRIEL6036:

No doubt about that, pure evil religion.
I come not to make peace but war.
If you have no sword, sell your cloack and buy one.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by GUNITGuy: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Are you saying the Iron Dome that Israel created US made it for them or they financed it. When US itself doesn't have the technology yet.

Without the US Israel will defeat Arab nations. The best Scientists of the world are Israelis. That gives them an edge over many countries mostly the Arab nations.

Stop day dreaming my guy
He just crammed a quote and recite it without Verification.....
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Sleekfingers: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Stop day dreaming my guy

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No be only Iron some, na Gold dome you for call am....... No country in the world is immune to infiltration by spies or terrorists. ....
No doubt, Israel has brilliant scientists and good in advanced war fare technologies.
But why do you think the USA and the west are always checking Iran , Iraq, North Korea and Russia activities. You think Iraq and Iran are kindergartens, when it comes to war technologies?
I repeat Israel are sitting ducks, if not for the U.S. and the west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by gaskiyamagana: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Tetraozonaitera post=127664310]

Nairaland history toddler of Israeli existence with American -British technical, financial, military and deaf hear and blind eyes to UN decisions on murderous Israel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Netherlands Prime Minister Rides Bicycle To Work (Photo) / Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising / Niger’s Sanction: Shortage Of Cooking Ingredient Hit Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.