Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday (4547 Views)

See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Wallpaper In My Room Changes Image In My Eyes. Help! / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2023
Please, what is this image in my photo?

Yesterday I posted a throwback of my photo from seven years ago after Facebook posted it on my memory. After I posted it here, a Nairalander chardyni came and noticed the image asd asked me who's was that?... guys for the past seven years I never noticed that image was there for once. So I thought...
🤔 could he have edited and put it there because nairalanders never cease to amaze me. I quickly went to my photo gallery to check the original photo and still saw it there. I had to take it down and crop out that part in order not to derail my thread yesterday.

I called my twin and showed her, that wan begin dey fear 😂😂😂 say why should I bring up such pics this kind night? .. hmmm. I allayed her fears and dropped the call.

Please who can explain the image on the top left corner of this photo? The part I eclipsed in red.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2023
Nextt.
Please your attention is needed here.. what could this be?
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2023
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Johnycastro18: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2023
Damnnnn, have to Zoom the pic, before seeing it

I Am afraid, that looks like a spiritual husband
Wishing to be part of your photo shoot

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by dawnomike(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Yesterday I posted a throwback of my photo from seven years ago after Facebook posted it on my memory. After I posted it here, a Nairalander came and noticed the image asd asked me who's was that?... guys for the past seven years I never noticed that image was there for once. So I thought...
🤔 could he have edited and put it there because nairalanders never cease to amaze me. I quickly went to my photo gallery to check the original photo and still saw it there. I had to take it down and crop out that part in order not to derail my thread yesterday.

I called my twin and showed her, that wan begin dey fear 😂😂😂 say why should I bring up such pics this kind night? .. hmmm. I allayed her fears and dropped the call.

Please who can explain the image on the top left corner of this photo? The part I eclipsed in red.

It is a ghost feature on picture editing apps

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2023
dawnomike:
It is a ghost feature on picture editing apps

Which picture editing app? Didn't edit that picture after I took it besides it was a Black berry curve I used to take the picture that year.. I didn't edit it before posting on Facebook.
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by ecolime(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Lol 😂
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jeon(f): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2023
I saw that yesterday, I wanted to ask you about it. But I brushed it away thinking that it might be from camera's effects.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:
I saw that yesterday, I wanted to ask you about it. But I brushed it away thinking that it might be from camera's effects.

Cameras effect? Does it usually happen like that? Have you experienced it in your photos before dear?
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by PinkNature: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2023
There's a term for it.. but I've forgotten what it's called.

It see a face in almost every rough object or thing that I stare at. Be it a tree, pile of rocks, even the cracks on walls, my brain somehow creates an image of a face from any rough surface.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by spinna: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2023
That's your spirit boo na 🤣

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Nicepoker(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2023
Ghost of terminated kids via abortion. They always hangs around the culprit. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Nairalandboyfri: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Nextt.

Post the original photo and the one he sent you, let's see..

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by chardyni(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Yesterday I posted a throwback of my photo from seven years ago after Facebook posted it on my memory. After I posted it here, a Nairalander came and noticed the image asd asked me who's was that?... guys for the past seven years I never noticed that image was there for once. So I thought...

Please give me credit for observing it. And how could I have edited your picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2023
chardyni:

Please give me credit for observing it. And how could I have edited your picture.

Done dear. grin
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by chyzoo4u(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2023
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Nextt: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Nextt.

Trust me, this is as chilling as it can get to those who know there is a very thin fabric that separates our physical dimension from the spiritual dimension. Could you please send the original image to me? At first sight, it is the image of a boy peering through a wall opening. On closer inspection, his skin is pale and deathly, his eyes are hollow and lifeless (appearing to have a dark smudge surrounding them) and staring into...nothing or something...cannot tell. It may be a case of pure photobomb but the details surrounding the image is too far removed from normalcy for it to be a casual phenomenon. In truth, it gave me goosebumps because I have seen videos of unexplained phenomena like this and this is one of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2023
Nextt:

Trust me, this is as chilling as it can get to those who know there is a very thin fabric that separates our physical dimension from the spiritual dimension. Could you please send the original image to me? At first sight, it is the image of a boy peering through a wall opening. On closer inspection, his skin is pale and deathly, his eyes are hollow and lifeless (appearing to have a dark smudge surrounding them) and staring into...nothing or something...cannot tell. It may be a case of pure photobomb but the details surrounding the image is too far removed from normalcy for it to be a casual phenomenon. In truth, it gave me goosebumps because I have seen videos of unexplained phenomena like this and this is one of them.

Hmmm... Here's the original photo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2023
chyzoo4u:

Upload the full picture, with that I can discern and explain it to you.

Done.
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Nextt: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmmm... Here the original photo

Now this has cranked up my bewilderment. Like seriously? Jewess, with utmost certainty this has nothing earthly about it. This is a paranormal entity. It is impossibly standing behind a wall which, I'm guessing, is not a room in that building and that may well be its prison and it is a familiar spirit manifesting as the spirit of a boy who was murdered there. I hope you have prayed since discovering this.
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Ulunne777(f): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
One of the laborers that died while the house was being constructed. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Nextt: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
Did you also notice the look of sadness in its seemingly expressionless face...as if it envies you, life? This can really go viral given the right channels.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by HugeElephant(f): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmmm... Here the original photo
You are beautiful
But I'm in love with Jeon.
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Nextt: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ulunne777:

Could be. Either way, it is not happy by the look of it and hasn't been for a very long time.
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nextt:

Now this has cranked up my bewilderment. Like seriously? Jewess, with utmost certainty this has nothing earthly about it. This is a paranormal entity. It is impossibly standing behind a wall which, I'm guessing, is not a room in that building and that may well be its prison and it is a familiar spirit manifesting as the spirit of a boy who was murdered there. I hope you have prayed since discovering this.

It looks more like a girl and of course yes no room in that part of the wall. it looks trapped in there.

Im still planning to go to the church to pray with anointing oil. For now I'm still discussing it with my siblings and trying to know the next step to take.

Thank you.
I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Nextt: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

It looks more like a girl and of course yes no room in that part of the wall. it looks trapped in there.

Im still planning to go to the church to pray with anointing oil. For now I'm still discussing it with my siblings and trying to know the next step to take.

Thank you.
I really appreciate.

You're welcome. Hopefully, answers may emerge following this observation. Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nextt:

You're welcome. Hopefully, answers may emerge following this observation. Stay blessed.

You too.
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ulunne777:

Nothing of such happened.
Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Psady(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Abeg pray more , bind and cast every spiritism wandering and hovering around your vicinity, get anointing oil and water spray all over .i may sound stupid but I no dey play with anything ghost.
They know so they stay far away from me,as I don't know good or bad one.
What's dead stays dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Jewessgratitud3: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
Psady:
Abeg pray more , bind and cast every spiritism wandering and hovering around your vicinity, get anointing oil and water spray all over .i may sound stupid but I no dey play with anything ghost.
They know so they stay far away from me,as I don't know good or bad one.
What's dead stays dead.

Exactly.. I and My family have no business or connections with the dead.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Itooweak4una: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Poor Photoshop skill by you to sell your religious superstitions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by Nextt: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications / Explorers Celebrates Daughter's 4th Birthday (Photos) / The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.