Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications (4548 Views)

Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by tee4naija(m): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,my wife and I have been having unprotected sex since our baby was 3 months old. I want to know the implications of this on the baby and/or the mother.
Matured advice needed from experienced N/landers.
Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by Mrbigman1(m): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2016
tee4naija:
Hello Nairalanders,my wife and I have been having unprotected sex since our baby was 3 months old. I want to know the implications of this on the baby and/or the mother.

Am not in the medical field but from what I have learned here, both of you might not know when she she's ovulating and might end up getting her pregnant again and u know the rest, the new born suffers.

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by anomsodi(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Nawa ooooooooooooo
wots stops u frm taIkin to ur doctor
3persons one can teII d truth
1 ur Iawyer
2 ur pastor
3 ur doctor

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by thorpido(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Are you afraid the s.perm might travel all the way into the breas.tmilk and the child could suck it?

You can sleep with your breas.tfeeding wife without any problem but for the sake of getting pregnant again,you should practice safe sex.It is possible for your wife to get pregnant from 2mths after childbirth even if she is not seeing her period.

8 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by lastpage: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2016
Apart from what have been said, it is wrong!

It is Hormones that makes a woman lactate.
When you start having sex with her while breast-feeding, her body chemistry changes (natures way of regulating pregnancy) to that of a mother that is not breast-feeding.
The new hormone combination is POISONOUS to the baby, who gets it through the breast milk.

Just watch as that baby develops illness and looses weight rapidly.

I am speaking from experience and seen it on others so many times

Lastpage!
Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by flyingdutchman(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
lastpage:

When you start having sex with her while breast-feeding, her body chemistry changes (natures way of regulating pregnancy) to that of a mother that is not breast-feeding.
The new hormone combination is POISONOUS to the baby, who gets it through the breast milk.

Lastpage!
THAT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN YOU SLEEP OUTSIDE, CONTRACT AN STD UNKNOWINGLY, AND DISCHARGE INTO YOUR WIFE WHAT YOU HAVE ACQUIRED FROM SLUTS. THE STD COULD AFFECT THE CHILD. ITS NOT THE ACTUAL SEX, BUT THE STD

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by VintageCocktail(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!
Hey sire, this is too preposterous to ignore. Sex does not have an adverse effect on infant while breastfeeding. The women in question isn't pregnant for the " supposed poisonous hormones and the works".

Op practice safe sex, use a contraceptive to be on the safe side.....

7 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by zed7: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
lastpage:

Ignorance such as this in 2016? Or was the post made in 1966?

11 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by Ezeebube2(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op! there is nothing hidden under google. Pls google it mk u LeaveTrash4Lawma. U will end up confusing urself d more here
Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by Dannan: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
tee4naija:

5 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by Jahblessme: 12:49am On Jan 14, 2016
They will grow orange trees on their heads.
Wtf? Will sperm climb to breast milk? Abi now she had a baby it will be leaking from her ears?
Nawa o. You should be using a con dom as extra protection just incase.Even though breast feeding acts as a form.of contraception you cannot be sure.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by tee4naija(m): 6:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks my great people, I have learned a lot from ur posts and will take advice given both from experienced and medical gurus.
Once again, thanks a million.
Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by cococandy(f): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2016
grin
My goodness!
Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by YourCoffin: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
If it's in the same room that the baby sleeps, it's very bad o

The baby has an acute sense of smell and might get used to the smell of your sperm which might lead her chasing after sperms when she grows up.

You will know I'm right when the baby starts to ignore the mother's breast even when she shoves it into her mouth
Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by Askseek(f): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
lastpage:

Rolling on the floor, laughing out loud.

Lastpage!
Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by Askseek(f): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourCoffin:
If it's in the same room that the baby sleeps, it's very bad o

The baby has an acute sense of smell and might get used to the smell of your sperm which might lead her chasing after sperms when she grows up.

You will know I'm right when the baby starts to ignore the mother's breast even when she shoves it into her mouth

Una sense of humour sha
Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
tee4naija:

It depends... Provided she hasn't seen her period, 90% of ladies are safe.

Carry go!

Immediately she starts mensuration, go back to your calendar or what ever method u guys were using (wants to use)
Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by taryour(f): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!

now you gotta be kidding with this post of yours. so if a mother wants to breastfeed for a year, she and her husband are not allowed to have SEx are you married and how many kids do you have how did you cope with sexual fantasies while your wife was breastfeeding That's if you married with kids.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by porshuch: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
tee4naija:
nothing will happen.
Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by ifyalways(f): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Internet doctors and Wiki parents cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ OP, from personal experience, nothing wrong. Just beware of another pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Dannan:
From experience, lactating is a form of birth control, and child spacing, talk to an elderly person, it's not likely for your wife to get pregnant during the period. In the olden days, breastfeeding was used as a form of child spacing, that's why you'd see women breast-feeding their children till two years etc, you should just stay away from your wife during the period when she's healing from child birth, after that, if she's comfortable, y'all are good to go.
Lactating doesn't prevent a woman from getting pregnant. Woman are actually more fertile immediately after giving birth. Back in the day, women didn't get pregnant while breastfeeding because it was a taboo for their husbands to have sex with them during that period.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy / How Do I React To This? / Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.