Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment (76953 Views)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 12:15pm On Feb 05
Ok Firefighting won't be ruled out. I will give out some Firefighting Tutorials here while i believe everyone can handle current Affairs on their own.
Our Class will Start here Nextweek Monday. 12,Feb
Time: 8:00pm - 8:30pm
Invite all applicants you know.
Note: it's just a tutorial class and anything you see here is only meant for enlightenment and knowledge sake. Therefore Applicants should lower their expectations on coming across anything treated here during their upcoming test.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 12:19pm On Feb 05
Mchearan:
Ok Firefighting won't be ruled out. I will give out some Firefighting Tutorials here while i believe everyone can handle current Affairs on their own.
Note: it's just a tutorial class and anything you see here is only meant for enlightenment and knowledge sake. Therefore Applicants should lower their expectations on coming across anything treated here during their upcoming test.
Also bear it in mind that your performances during the test still gives you less than 10% chance of making it to Appointment letter stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by MrGood70: 6:25pm On Feb 05
Mchearan:

Thank you so much Sir
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Think9ja(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05
Mchearan:
I will be compiling some likely questions for those that will make it to the next phase. But bear it in mind you won't be asked questions relating to Firefighting. Don't stress your brain because you are not expected to know anything about Firefighting yet. The Test is most LIKELY to be CBT and it should be general questions. Don't waste too much of your time reading Fire Practice questions. You are not an officer yet

Hello.
Any idea when the names of the shortlisted candidates will be released?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 6:46am On Feb 06
Think9ja:

Hello.
Any idea when the names of the shortlisted candidates will be released?
No idea
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by herlecks(m): 6:48am On Feb 06
Will photocopy of documents alone be acceptable during accreditation?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Kingrshd3: 7:35am On Feb 06
herlecks:

Bring along with originals
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Kingrshd3: 7:36am On Feb 06
Mchearan:

Also bear it in mind that your performances during the test still gives you less than 10% chance of making it to Appointment letter stage

Oh really ๐Ÿ˜ฒ so u mean man know man is the koko ba ๐Ÿค”
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by RickyJesus: 7:40am On Feb 06
Kingrshd3:

Oh really ๐Ÿ˜ฒ so u mean man know man is the koko ba ๐Ÿค”
And you are surprised because?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 9:39am On Feb 06
herlecks:
Haba come with originals
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Kingrshd3: 10:30am On Feb 06
RickyJesus:

And you are surprised because?

I believe ability will get it ni

Kai naija my country ๐Ÿค”
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by RickyJesus: 10:50am On Feb 06
Kingrshd3:

I believe ability will get it ni

Kai naija my country ๐Ÿค”
You are very innocent.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Kingrshd3: 11:37am On Feb 06
RickyJesus:

You are very innocent.

Lol

Show me way รณรฒ abeg ๐Ÿ˜†

Let me be in
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06
Mchearan:

Haba come with originals

I just noticed that an icon for graduate applicants has been add can I still apply with my bsc , not I initially applied for conpass 06 with my o level and b.sc

Kindly response please
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by sageb: 4:40pm On Feb 06
kot1917:

I just noticed that an icon for graduate applicants has been add can I still apply with my bsc , not I initially applied for conpass 06 with my o level and b.sc

Kindly response please

since you have registered, don't try a second registration because FFS states it clearly that double registration results to automatic disqualification.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06
sageb:

since you have registered, don't try a second registration because FFS states it clearly that double registration results to automatic disqualification.

Thanks my brother
What state are you from
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by herlecks(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06
Mchearan:

Haba come with originals
Is accreditation before interview?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Xxxylxxxx: 6:58am On Feb 07
kot1917:

Thanks my brother
Don't be a mugu! Don't listen to him. They don't have a way of verifying if you had applied or has multiple registration. As yourself, if they really do, wouldn't they detected it when you trying to register for the second time? Can you use your NIN twice at the same bank ? No! The guy was trying to discourage you because he wants those ( including him) who later registered with their BSc to be small in number. I did registered before and when 08 was restored back, i registered again using my BSc. Don't be a f0ol. Go on and register with your BSc . Nothing like multiple registration.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ewatommy06: 7:27am On Feb 07
You don't need all this insultive words in your explanation....... For your mind now, u don advise..... Some people are literally arrogant.....mctheeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Antivirus92(m): 8:49am On Feb 07
Don't APPLY twice!!
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Karac: 8:53am On Feb 07
Xxxylxxxx:

Don't be a mugu! Don't listen to him. They don't have a way of verifying if you had applied or has multiple registration. As yourself, if they really do, wouldn't they detected it when you trying to register for the second time? Can you use your NIN twice at the same bank ? No! The guy was trying to discourage you because he wants those ( including him) who later registered with their BSc to be small in number. I did registered before and when 08 was restored back, i registered again using my BSc. Don't be a f0ol. Go on and register with your BSc . Nothing like multiple registration.

Ignorance is bliss cheesy cheesy
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 9:04am On Feb 07
herlecks:
Is accreditation before interview?
Credentials/physical screening
Test
Documentation
Appointment letter/PPIS capturing
Training school.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 9:09am On Feb 07
Xxxylxxxx:

This is misleading please. If they really have your time to screen out multiple applications, it requires just a simple command on the data base. But we are only lucky we ain't in a working system, so I don't think they really have that time. 80% of the shortlisted candidates won't be on merit. So I don't think anyone has that time to crosscheck multiple applications. But if this thing should be 100% merit. You're gone
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 9:15am On Feb 07
Xxxylxxxx:

Typical Ronu lady! When you ask A Ronu a question like, are you ok? They see it as an insult. Well, it's your problem. The guy the advice meant for, will act quick before the site go down tonight.
Don't politicise/tribalize this thread. You can kindly excuse us with your toxicity. Kindly go to the politics section and exchange words with Ronu people. This is a prospective officers forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Think9ja(m): 10:19am On Feb 07
Six weeks from the date of publication ends today

So today is supposed to be closing date for registration
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 10:32am On Feb 07
Xxxylxxxx:

Don't be a mugu! Don't listen to him. They don't have a way of verifying if you had applied or has multiple registration. As yourself, if they really do, wouldn't they detected it when you trying to register for the second time? Can you use your NIN twice at the same bank ? No! The guy was trying to discourage you because he wants those ( including him) who later registered with their BSc to be small in number. I did registered before and when 08 was restored back, i registered again using my BSc. Don't be a f0ol.

Go on and register with your BSc . Nothing like multiple registration.

Are you for real
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 10:33am On Feb 07
Think9ja:
Six weeks from the date of publication ends today

So today is supposed to be closing date for registration

Is not yet close bro, application still on going
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Xxxylxxxx: 11:04am On Feb 07
kot1917:

Are you for real
Yes. I used all my certificates to register. I'm having 3 printouts with me. SSCE, NCE and BSc. Nothing like multiple registration.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by RickyJesus: 11:17am On Feb 07
Mchearan:

Credentials/physical screening
Test
Documentation
Appointment letter/PPIS capturing
Training school.

No interview?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by RickyJesus: 11:18am On Feb 07
Xxxylxxxx:

Yes. I used all my certificates to register. I'm having 3 printouts with me. SSCE, NCE and BSc. Nothing like multiple registration.
Na just time, hope you would be around to give testimony here. Clearly you no even get small connect you just dey yarn dust.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:20am On Feb 07
RickyJesus:

No interview?
Smile.. interview thousands of candidates? ๐Ÿ˜‚. No be Access Bank boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.