Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment (79406 Views)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 12:17pm On Feb 14
juwoonn:

Thanks bro.
I have my application code...
It's just the slip I don't have! OMG
If you have your application code and your login password. Then no cause for alarm. Look for someone that is very Good in editing, look for someone's else application form and edit it to yours. If you need a random print out form go to Facebook, their are alot of my Northern brothers posting their print out forms on different Fire service groups on Facebook. Pick one and use it to edit to yours. The most important thing is your application code. Then the password will be useful if you would be told to check your application progress on your dashboard. I hope this will help
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by juwoonn(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14
Mchearan:

If you have your application code and your login password. Then no cause for alarm. Look for someone that is very Good in editing, look for someone's else application form and edit it to yours. If you need a random print out form go to Facebook, their are alot of my Northern brothers posting their print out forms on different Fire service groups on Facebook. Pick one and use it to edit to yours. The most important thing is your application code. Then the password will be useful if you would be told to check your application progress on your dashboard. I hope this will help
Thanks boss.
This is very helpful.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 12:46pm On Feb 15
My people, hope you're pressing your buttons. Those of us with no connection let's put hope on God

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ogiame: 1:18pm On Feb 15
Mchearan:
My people, hope you're pressing your buttons. Those of us with no connection let's put hope on God
Boss, is this true?

It has been flying around on the group I joined sir.

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ugoc3(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15
My guy.. Governor s ..state and fed law makers have sent dia candidate s to the ministry of interior top management..if u get connect..this is the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:26am On Feb 16
Ogiame:
Boss, is this true?

It has been flying around on the group I joined sir.
It is true, but it's just a mere internal conflict going on between the house of rep and the Board that resulted to this. (probably slot issues). Just a mere threat from the house. The news maybe debunked later when they reached agreement. Something like this happened also in 2019 recruitment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ogiame: 11:31am On Feb 16
Mchearan:

It is true, but it's just a mere internal conflict going on between the house of rep and the Board that resulted to this. (probably slot issues). Just a mere threat from the house. The news maybe debunked later when they reached agreement. Something like this happened also in 2019 recruitment
I am grateful Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Adekot: 6:04pm On Feb 18
Ogiame:
I am grateful Sir.

K
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Think9ja(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18
Adekot:

K

Kk
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Pappytee16: 8:48am On Feb 19
Is there anyway I can get my registration number back on FFS, I couldn't find my registration number on my phone and all the details about the FFS again. I need it
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by RickyJesus: 8:50am On Feb 19
Pappytee16:
Is there anyway I can get my registration number back on FFS, I couldn't find my registration number on my phone and all the details about the FFS again. I need it
Bring 2k.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Xxxylxxxx: 12:48pm On Feb 19
Pappytee16:
You can never get it back. Best bet is for you to keep looking for where you keep it, but retrieving it back via Internet is not possible. Don't list to any body ask you for money, he is just an hungry man who wanna collect your money to go buy food.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ogiame: 3:35pm On Feb 19
Mchearan:

True to your words, it was just an internal conflict and I heard it has been resolved.

Thank you once again Sir.... Though remain camping experience 😄
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 12:03am On Feb 20
Ogiame:
True to your words, it was just an internal conflict and I heard it has been resolved.

Thank you once again Sir.... Though remain camping experience 😄
Smile I'm not a uniform personnel as i never attended a camp before. I only know much about fire service because the nature of the job aligns with my current job as a safety consultant and I've gone through series of training at their Academy. My training experience is totally different from someone entry as a recruit as I'm a professional, i went for advanced courses. Nevertheless i have some instructors as friends and I will consult them.. IF THEY WILL SHARE
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ogiame: 12:07am On Feb 20
Mchearan:

Smile I'm not a uniform personnel as i never attended a camp before. I only know much about fire service because the nature of the job aligns with my current job as a safety consultant and I've gone through series of training at their Academy. My training experience is totally different from someone entry as a recruit as I'm a professional, i went for advanced courses. Nevertheless i have some instructors as friends and I will consult them.. IF THEY WILL SHARE
Thank you so much Baba.... I really appreciate this.

But sir, are Officials giving accommodations? I asked because of those working Monday - Sundays in case of any Fire outbreak.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 5:49pm On Feb 20
Ogiame:
Thank you so much Baba.... I really appreciate this.

But sir, are Officials giving accommodations? I asked because of those working Monday - Sundays in case of any Fire outbreak.
What did you mean by officials?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ogiame: 5:53pm On Feb 20
Mchearan:

What did you mean by officials?
Okay, let me use the word 'Staff'
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by juwoonn(m): 8:35am On Feb 21
Mchearan:
My button asked for confirmation slip within the hour but I was able to provide only application code BCS I wasn't able to to print the slip at the time of application.
I hope I scale through nevertheless.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 9:07am On Feb 21
Ogiame:
Okay, let me use the word 'Staff'
Let's focus in next step for now, your question is complex, you don't need that for now
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 9:09am On Feb 21
juwoonn:

My button asked for confirmation slip within the hour but I was able to provide only application code BCS I wasn't able to to print the slip at the time of application.
I hope I scale through nevertheless.
Your application code is everything your connect need. Once input into the system it will bring out everything about you

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 9:10am On Feb 21
Good morning, let's keep pushing. Hopefully next month something will sup
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ogiame: 9:16am On Feb 21
Mchearan:

Let's focus in next step for now, your question is complex, you don't need that for now
Ok
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by techaboki: 11:12am On Feb 21
Mchearan:
Good morning, let's keep pushing. Hopefully next month something will sup

You seem to be well informed about the whole stuff. What's the faith of those who applied with Degree?

Me I need this job ooo!

Who has a sure plug?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ugoc3(m): 11:41am On Feb 21
techaboki:

You seem to be well informed about the whole stuff. What's the faith of those who applied with Degree?

Me I need this job ooo!

Who has a sure plug?

Sure plug at this stage is too late
As early as the first week of the job advertisement.. candidate s number HV been sent to management for special consideration..
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by techaboki: 11:55am On Feb 21
Ugoc3:

Sure plug at this stage is too late
As early as the first week of the job advertisement.. candidate s number HV been sent to management for special consideration..

Chai
Na wa ooo
But what's the fate of those who applied with Degree? And when are they moving forward with the process?

So like this nothing like sure plug matter again?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 2:17pm On Feb 21
techaboki:

Me I need this job ooo!

Who has a sure plug?
Slim chance.. recruiting Degree wasn't part of the initial plan by the service. They bowed to pressure by the politicians. Most degree applicants that will make the final list should be from special list or only if you're destined by God to work with FFS.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 2:28pm On Feb 21
Don't pay any money to anyone for Degree slot. It won't end well. It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a applicant to make that degree list
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 2:31pm On Feb 21
Bitter Truth. The Service doesn't need senior officers for now. Too much of Senior officers , they need juniors in other to uphold the standard

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Think9ja(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21
Mchearan:
Bitter Truth. The Service doesn't need senior officers for now. Too much of Senior officers , they need juniors in other to uphold the standard

Na wa ooo
Any idea when they are moving forward with the whole process?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by techaboki: 3:59pm On Feb 21
Mchearan:

Slim chance.. recruiting Degree wasn't part of the initial plan by the service. They bowed to pressure by the politicians. Most degree applicants that will make the final list should be from special list or only if you're destined by God to work with FFS.

Alright Boss.
Thanks
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21
Mchearan:

What about those of us that used bsc to apply for conpass 06... what do you think about it
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21
Mchearan:
Hard the list is out

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / How To Apply For Npower 2017 Recruitment | 2017 Npower Application Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.