Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment (76428 Views)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Apicha: 9:34pm On Feb 21
kot1917:

What about those of us that used bsc to apply for conpass 06... what do you think about it

Nigerian civil service commission has a salary structure, so it would be against the lay down rules to employ a bsc holder and be paying him level 06 salary.

It doesn't work that way

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Think9ja(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21
kot1917:

Hard the list is out

Heard or had or hard?

Do you mean you heard rumors that the list is out?
Or are you asking if the list has been released?

Or what's your question really?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 10:32pm On Feb 21
kot1917:

Hard the list is out
This is false
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21
Apicha:

Nigerian civil service commission has a salary structure, so it would be against the lay down rules to employ a bsc holder and be paying him level 06 salary.

It doesn't work that way

I know more than 100 bsc holders that apply for that 06
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21
Think9ja:

Heard or had or hard?

Do you mean you heard rumors that the list is out?
Or are you asking if the list has been released?

Or what's your question really?

My brother I don’t even understand again
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21
Mchearan:

This is false

Thanks boss
You are valid
You lead we all follow

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 10:36pm On Feb 21
kot1917:

What about those of us that used bsc to apply for conpass 06... what do you think about it
Then which result are you going to present during screening?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 10:37pm On Feb 21
Think9ja:

Na wa ooo
Any idea when they are moving forward with the whole process?
Recruitment process definitely ongoing
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 10:39pm On Feb 21
kot1917:

They should have applied for 04 with their O level..Nobody will consider wrong qualification for a particular position
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21
Mchearan:

Then which result are you going to present during screening?

Bsc and o level

With state Govenment connect do you think one might be reconsidered for level 8 during screening....
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 10:51pm On Feb 21
kot1917:

Bsc and o level

With state Govenment connect do you think one might be reconsidered for level 8 during screening....
I don't know sir
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 10:51pm On Feb 21
kot1917:

Bsc and o level

You can't use Bsc or Olevel to apply for level 06
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 11:09pm On Feb 21
Mchearan:

I don't know sir
It is well
We shall come back to testify
Thanks boss
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Think9ja(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21
kot1917:

My brother I don’t even understand again

I'm asking you because you're the one that posted it.

What did you intend to ask?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Think9ja(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21
Mchearan:

Recruitment process definitely ongoing

My question is, like when are they moving to the next stage of the recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Apicha: 10:00am On Feb 22
kot1917:

That doesn't change the fact!
Besides, the requirement stated that it's only ND and NCE that should apply for the position.

However, some persons might still scale through, but that would be by connection.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Shinzokiyotake(m): 10:03am On Feb 22
Mchearan:

You can't use Bsc or Olevel to apply for level 06
Morning boss please can you help us highlight how one can move to officer cadre after applying with ND and the candidate had B. SC which I heard cannot be tendered for promotion or upgrading so ideally can one purse M. SC instead of starting another B. SC fresh?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 11:06am On Feb 22
Apicha:

That doesn't change the fact!
Besides, the requirement stated that it's only ND and NCE that should apply for the position.

However, some persons might still scale through, but that would be by connection.

You are making sense
Connection is all the qualifications that is required in this regards.....

Nothing is impossible in Nigeria
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by RickyJesus: 11:51am On Feb 22
kot1917:

You are making sense
Connection is all the qualifications that is required in this regards.....

Nothing is impossible in Nigeria
Tell yourself anything that would make you happy.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22
RickyJesus:

Tell yourself anything that would make you happy.

Way to go
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 12:50am On Feb 23
Shinzokiyotake:
Morning boss please can you help us highlight how one can move to officer cadre after applying with ND and the candidate had B. SC which I heard cannot be tendered for promotion or upgrading so ideally can one purse M. SC instead of starting another B. SC fresh?
Yes please. Kindly go for M.SC
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by techaboki: 2:40pm On Feb 24
i hear that some people paid up to 1M for the degree category.

Who can confirm this abeg? Abi na one of those fake stories?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Xxxylxxxx: 11:03am On Feb 25
techaboki:
i hear that some people paid up to 1M for the degree category.

Who can confirm this abeg? Abi na one of those fake stories?
No degree category. Those who applied using BSc or HND certificate respectfully, wasn't interested in the recruitment because they stand no chance, THEY ALL KNEW IT!
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ogiame: 11:15am On Feb 25
Xxxylxxxx:

No degree category. Those who applied using BSc or HND certificate respectfully, wasn't interested in the recruitment because they stand no chance, THEY ALL KNEW IT!
Say what you know....

Don't be confident in your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Xxxylxxxx: 11:31am On Feb 25
Ogiame:
Say what you know....

Don't be confident in your ignorance.
It was clearly stated to READ CAREFULLY on the webpage, the categories advertised. You can't tell me that they should remove 08 since they are not recruiting for it. It was first removed so as not to confuse those who no get sense but was later restored with believes that whosoever take the risk, risk his chances, who cares! If you don't have ND, apply with your SSCE. But now, it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ogiame: 11:34am On Feb 25
Xxxylxxxx:

It was clearly stated to READ CAREFULLY on the webpage, the categories advertised. You can't tell me that they should remove 08 since they are not recruiting for it. It was first removed so as not to confuse those who no get sense but was later restored with believes that whosoever take the risk, risk his chances, who cares! If you don't have ND, apply with your SSCE. But now, it's too late.
If you are not a member of the recruitment team, it's best you REST and let them carry out their duties.

You're just a mere applicant. So don't act like you know it all. 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by RickyJesus: 11:52am On Feb 25
Xxxylxxxx:

There is no pride in ignorance.

Telling someone to read carefully but you went ahead and apply for multi cadre when you are clearly warned not to.

You just don't know anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by techaboki: 12:04pm On Feb 25
Xxxylxxxx:

Even when they are not recruiting at all, they still do what we've come to know as replacement and they do that for degree holders too. How much more now that they are recruiting? I just saw that 1m payment stuff on a facebook group and I just wanted to see if someone also heard such rumors cos there's so much fake news on the internet. God go help us
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by RickyJesus: 12:06pm On Feb 25
techaboki:

Even when they are not recruiting at all, they still do what we've come to know as replacement and they do that for degree holders too. How much more now that they are recruiting? I just saw that 1m payment stuff on a facebook group and I just wanted to see if someone also heard such rumors cos there's so much fake news on the internet. God go help us
How do you want us to confirm this news now? You left the group you saw it and you are asking folks here, how? Who does that.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Hueyreckless0007: 8:40pm On Feb 25
Xxxylxxxx:

Are you sure and confident with this piece of information you shared here?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Apicha: 11:23pm On Feb 25
Hueyreckless0007:

Are you sure and confident with this piece of information you shared here?

The question you should ask is if level 08 is included in the positions they advertised.

Very soon custom service would be recruiting junior workforce as well.

I think all these junior cadre recruitments are because minimum wage will soon increase between 60-100k - FG set committee will be done with their deliberation by the end of march
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by kot1917(m): 7:45am On Feb 27
Apicha:

The question you should ask is if level 08 is included in the positions they advertised.

Very soon custom service would be recruiting junior workforce as well.

I think all these junior cadre recruitments are because minimum wage will soon increase between 60-100k - FG set committee will be done with their deliberation by the end of
march

Are you sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.