Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment (79005 Views)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Shinzokiyotake(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01
Ustec:
Pls
Assuming you're already working in one federal organisation, can you apply for another better paying federal job and then resign from the initial one?
yeah 100%
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ustec: 7:27pm On Jan 01
Shinzokiyotake:
yeah 100%
Okay,
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Kingdolla: 9:19pm On Jan 01
Mchearan:

Don't compare, this customs you just mentioned, it came to a particular point they started giving people double promotions just for them to fill up some spaces. It doesn't works in fire like that. I don't want to say much but anything i say here is not an assumption. I know everything in fire service like the back of my palm.. Though i don't work there
Big man, pls what's ur advice on applying with degree, Is it true there's no slot and it's only for internal recruitment?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Jessicaodebs: 10:09pm On Jan 01
Still open?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:20pm On Jan 01
Kingdolla:
Big man, pls what's ur advice on applying with degree, Is it true there's no slot and it's only for internal recruitment?
For them to add Compass 04 yesterday and still left 08 unremoved should tell us that they know what they are doing. It's not a programming error because they are much aware of what's going on. The truth is they just don't want any crowd as it will be a very competitive position. If you don't even have a very strong connect don't waste your time because I'm sure that position is only for replacement and they opened it deliberately for some set of special people. You can also register but i guarantee it won't be base on merit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by adeoyekay(m): 7:57am On Jan 02
Mchearan:

For them to add Compass 04 yesterday and still left 08 unremoved should tell us that they know what they are doing. It's not a programming error because they are much aware of what's going on. The truth is they just don't want any crowd as it will be a very competitive position. If you don't even have a very strong connect don't waste your time because I'm sure that position is only for replacement and they opened it deliberately for some set of special people. You can also register but i guarantee it won't be base on merit
Sir, is there anything like refree in printing of the form because I can't find anything like such when I print mine.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Desmondum: 8:33am On Jan 02
😒Who else noticed Conpass 8 just got removed?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by jasperbright: 8:45am On Jan 02
Desmondum:
😒Who else noticed Conpass 8 just got removed?

For real?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by seyifunmi111: 8:55am On Jan 02
Mchearan:

When was Any Federal job was base on Merit?

I did Civil defence recruitment last year and I got to screening stage but none of us that came for the screening that met and form a group chat was picked. And we keep asking ourselves what happened was it that all of us that came was not qualified for the job...

Don't be deceived, this FS recruitment will never be base on Merit. If you have someone that knows someone just start making your connection. Even the level 3 and 4 and 6 will not base on Merit. Just have godfather.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Desmondum: 8:59am On Jan 02
That's what I noticed this morning
jasperbright:

For real?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Shinzokiyotake(m): 10:16am On Jan 02
Mchearan:

initially no plan for 08 because they did replacement two to three times and mostly it was 08 during former CG Liman tenure, there are a lot of Senior officers in the chain, there is shortage of junior officers that's why they opened from 7-6 but this Nigeria anything can happen even if their is vacancy for 08 it will be limited and highly competitive
My advice pray to God and find a connect
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Prudent5217: 10:53am On Jan 02
They have removed level 08 option.

Shinzokiyotake:
initially no plan for 08 because they did replacement two to three times and mostly it was 08 during former CG Liman tenure, there are a lot of Senior officers in the chain, there is shortage of junior officers that's why they opened from 7-6 but this Nigeria anything can happen even if their is vacancy for 08 it will be limited and highly competitive
My advice pray to God and find a connect
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:24am On Jan 02
seyifunmi111:

When was Any Federal job was base on Merit?

I did Civil defence recruitment last year and I got to screening stage but none of us that came for the screening that met and form a group chat was picked. And we keep asking ourselves what happened was it that all of us that came was not qualified for the job...

Don't be deceived, this FS recruitment will never be base on Merit. If you have someone that knows someone just start making your connection. Even the level 3 and 4 and 6 will not base on Merit. Just have godfather.
I understood what u are saying. I'm not an applicant, I'm already into one system but me saying level 08 won't be based on merit doesn't mean others would be based on merit. Just saying level 08 is going to be far competitive than others. I understand how the system works perfectly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:26am On Jan 02
adeoyekay:
Sir, is there anything like refree in printing of the form because I can't find anything like such when I print mine.
Nobody is requesting for your referee printing. Print out only your registration form. The referee printing flying all over whatsapp groups are from 2018 general recruitment and it was later useless
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Seyi1715: 12:01pm On Jan 02
Mchearan:

#52,800. Level 06 step 01. E no go pass 55k till u move to level 07
Please bro, I need your WhatsApp number. I want to talk to you.

Lemme drop mine to say hello to me from nairaland. My WhatsApp is 09098094276
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mustapha1029: 1:38pm On Jan 02
I have entered my secondary school education, the subjects, and the grades after I clicked on done I was redirected to enter school or training center information and I'm not using two seating results. Please I need help on how to go about that
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 2:30pm On Jan 02
Mustapha1029:
I have entered my secondary school education, the subjects, and the grades after I clicked on done I was redirected to enter school or training center information and I'm not using two seating results. Please I need help on how to go about that
Screenshot
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mustapha1029: 2:42pm On Jan 02
Mchearan:

Screenshot
Please can we talk on WhatsApp, 07052128523
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Desmondum: 2:57pm On Jan 02
Ignore. Just click "Continue Application" below and proceed
Mustapha1029:
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mustapha1029: 3:10pm On Jan 02
Desmondum:
Ignore. Just click "Continue Application" below and proceed
I'm not seeing "Continue Application " and I can't save it like that without feeling the field provided.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mustapha1029: 3:11pm On Jan 02
Mchearan:

Screenshot

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Desmondum: 4:43pm On Jan 02
Scroll down, there's a space for continue application. It's written in red just at the base of that page
Mustapha1029:

I'm not seeing "Continue Application " and I can't save it like that without feeling the field provided.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 5:01pm On Jan 02
Mustapha1029:

Click on continue application
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by adeoyekay(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02
Mchearan:

Nobody is requesting for your referee printing. Print out only your registration form. The referee printing flying all over whatsapp groups are from 2018 general recruitment and it was later useless
thanks sir
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Kingdolla: 9:00pm On Jan 02
Mchearan:

okay thanks...
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mustapha1029: 9:22pm On Jan 02
Mchearan:

Click on continue application
This is what I'm seeing and im applying for assistant fire II

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 10:12pm On Jan 02
Mustapha1029:

The position of ASFII is no longer available. I don't think you can complete d registration
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mustapha1029: 11:01pm On Jan 02
Mchearan:

The position of ASFII is no longer available. I don't think you can complete d registration
What can I do now
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Shaqrllah: 5:19am On Jan 03
Good day, under personal information, is it address of residence one is going to fill there or address of origin for Fire Service recruitment 2024?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Shaqrllah: 5:21am On Jan 03
Good day, under personal information, is it address of residence one is going to fill there or address of origin?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Shaqrllah: 5:22am On Jan 03
Mustapha1029:

Since u av entered your O level Grades, click on continue except you have 2 sittings.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Desmondum: 6:07am On Jan 03
Is it not "continue to higher education" you are seeing there in red? Gosh🤦 and if you don't have higher education you still continue.
Mustapha1029:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.