Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) (2768 Views)

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael / Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Kingsley34: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is9y-mgwAzA?si=sEVRWN0NWtkJwSxc

Michael Ike has recently vented his frustration towards his dad, Emeka Ike over the ongoing Crisis between him and his mom over the past few weeks.
Michael who is an upcoming artist claimed that his father do not want his progress in life and wish he is dead.

Netizens have reacted angrily to his assertion claiming that he is still a child that knows nothing about life and what it brings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Nchoje34(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
FTC
I dedicate to all my fellow igbos across the country for telling the ronus that we are better than them in everything...

Back to the above topic
I think sean is been brainwashed by his mom with respect to all the recent drama between his parents.

Taking side on sentimental bases is an illogical approach for me because his mom is also guilty as well.

I hope this family reunite again cool
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Birdbyrde440: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is9y-mgwAzA?si=sEVRWN0NWtkJwSxc

Michael Ike has recently vented his frustration towards his dad, Emeka Ike over the ongoing Crisis between him and his mom over the past few weeks.
Michael who is an upcoming artist claimed that his father do not want his progress in life and wish he is dead.

Netizens have reacted angrily to his assertion claiming that he is still a child that knows nothing about life and what it brings.

The father is under the influence
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Adaisback(f): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
Anumanu! I am ashamed of your mother , she failed in her duty to raise you well. For those whose parents did not know Igbo tradition very well, let me tell you this today.

It is a taboo to insult your father or use derogatory words on him no matter the provocation.

It is a taboo in igboland to insult your mother or use derogatory word on her in any way.

It is a taboo in igboland to insult an elderly person or use derogatory words on him or her .

It is a taboo in igboland to insult ones husband or use derogatory words on him.

If you dare it,you cleanse the land with a chicken , goat or Nama depending on the weight of your crime

10 Likes

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Iamicekid(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
I only pity this dude, cause if his dad was the problem he won’t be living an happy life with his new wife in Germany, if na so him dey beat your mother like u claimed, he would have had a problem in Germany with the new wife, your mother hasn’t seen anyone to be with her after then but your father has already move on with new family with zero problem… you and your mother are the problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Abufo: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Adaisback:
Anumanu! I am ashamed of your mother , she failed in her duty to raise you well. For those whose parents did not know Igbo tradition very well, let me tell you this today.

It is a taboo to insult your father or use derogatory words on him no matter the provocation.

It is a taboo in igboland to insult your mother or use derogatory word on her in any way.

It is a taboo in igboland to insult an elderly person or use derogatory words on him or her .

It is a taboo in igboland to insult ones husband or use derogatory words on him.

If you dare it,you cleanse the land with a chicken , goat or Nama depending on the weight of your crime

Emeka ike no see igbo woman to marry ? na isoko women he went to marry! Now he has gone to marry a zulu woman! He has poor judgement!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Okoroawusa: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Na small pikin dey worry dis one. He is still under the influence of his mother's breast milk.
One day he will learn like I did that no matter how guilty your father is your mother is not totally innocent.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by marsup: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
No child that is well brought up, will insult an elderly person, let alone your Dad. That says a lot. He will soon turn on his mother.

3 Likes

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Ed12(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Him eye go soon clear.

If no be cruise all of them dey take us catch.

2 Likes

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Worldliness(f): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Adaisback:

lipsrsealed
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by We4all: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Adaisback:

But it is not a taboo to lay curses on your children. It is not a taboo to ask a widow to drink the water used for bathing her deceased husband. It is not a taboo for a father to have carnal of his daughter.

My point is, what you consider a taboo is insignificant. Try to focus on the important things that matters in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by We4all: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
Iamicekid:
I only pity this dude, cause if his dad was the problem he won’t be living an happy life with his new wife in Germany, if na so him dey beat your mother like u claimed, he would have had a problem in Germany with the new wife, your mother hasn’t seen anyone to be with her after then but your father has already move on with new family with zero problem… you and your mother are the problem

Ogbeni, stop yapping rubbish. Abusive husbands in Nigeria become saints when they travel abroad because of the fear of being thrown in prison or deported. I shouldn't be telling you this.

3 Likes

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Iamicekid(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
We4all:

Ogbeni, stop yapping rubbish. Abusive husbands in Nigeria become saints when they travel abroad because of the fear of being thrown in prison or deported. I shouldn't be telling you this.

If they become saint when they are abroad, then there won’t be cases of police arresting husband for beating there wives abroad, na u dey yarn nonsense, oga go sit down

1 Like

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Olaolex: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
This boy has missed it. What a foolish thing to say to one's father.

1 Like

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Olaolex: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nchoje34:
FTC
I dedicate to all my fellow igbos across the country for telling the ronus that we are better than them in everything...

Back to the above topic
I think sean is been brainwashed by his mom with respect to all the recent drama between his parents.

Taking side on sentimental bases is an illogical approach for me because his mom is also guilty as well.

I hope this family reunite again cool
I don't know how you guys are comfortable spewing thrash like this. You need to stop it before it stops you.
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by We4all: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Iamicekid:

If they become saint when they are abroad, then there won’t be cases of police arresting husband for beating there wives abroad, na u dey yarn nonsense, oga go sit down

Ogbeni, you don't expect everyone to act the same when they go abroad. A prostitute in Nigeria may turn a Reverend Sister abroad just to avoid arrest. It is only fools that don't have control of themselves regardless of the environment they find themselves.

1 Like

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Iamicekid(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
We4all:

Ogbeni, you don't expect everyone to act the same when they go abroad. A prostitute in Nigeria may turn a Reverend Sister abroad just to avoid arrest. It is only fools that don't have control of themselves regardless of the environment they find themselves.

No matter how dey try cover up, there would have been a day e go Bleep up, no matter how hard, once slipped up will have occur no matter how small and the dude has been married to his SA wife for 7yrs if he was an abusive person, in that 7yrs something go don sup, even if he changed but that wasn’t the case for him cause he was never that type of person, but same wasn’t for the ex wife, no one has ended up with her since her divorce, u wan tell me people no dey come, they do but once they see her true form they japa
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Kingsley34: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Olaolex:
This boy has missed it. What a foolish thing to say to one's father.

I feel there is something the boy must have done to make his father say those horrible things to me because this is a man that has always been there for him right from his childhood.

The architect of this whole problem still look like the mother because she is literally airing her intent through the boy.

The boy still needs guidance at his age to analyze some certain issue such as this

My thoughts though
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Backlinker01: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Son and mother ganging up against father. This is not what family ought to be. They all need healing.

1 Like

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by We4all: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Iamicekid:

No matter how dey try cover up, there would have been a day e go Bleep up, no matter how hard, once slipped up will have occur no matter how small and the dude has been married to his SA wife for 7yrs if he was an abusive person, in that 7yrs something go don sup, even if he changed but that wasn’t the case for him cause he was never that type of person, but same wasn’t for the ex wife, no one has ended up with her since her divorce, u wan tell me people no dey come, they do but once they see her true form they japa

Your point is not on point. What if he actually decided to turn a new leaf when Germany came calling? As for the woman not getting married again, not every divorcee is interested in marriage for a second time.

And her being single may have nothing to do with bad character. Bad women get married every weekend, so your point doesn't hold water.
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by bdon123(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
We4all:

But it is not a taboo to lay curses on your children. It is not a taboo to ask a widow to drink the water used for bathing her deceased husband. It is not a taboo for a father to have carnal of his daughter.

My point is, what you consider a taboo is insignificant. Try to focus on the important things that matters in life.
U didnt listen to d full audio clip.that is half information.
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Olaolex: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kingsley34:

I feel there is something the boy must have done to make his father say those horrible things to me because this is a man that has always been there for him right from his childhood.

The architect of this whole problem still look like the mother because she is literally airing her intent through the boy.

The boy still needs guidance at his age to analyze some certain issue such as this

My thoughts though
That boy is being reckless with his words. He needs guidiance because as it looks, he his heading astray. If the mother is the one behind his reckless utterances, definitely, she does not put the boy future into consideration.

1 Like

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by muyico(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ur son will say same to u
Karma is real
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by udede(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
This Fool has already ruined his usless life. There are things you dare not say with your mouth.

1 Like

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Authoreety: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Now,I get to understand what emeka Ike has been passing through in the hands of his irresponsible wife...

That woman is a demon..

Guys, fear women o...

If she talks back at you angrily during courtship....

RUNNNN OOOOOO

1 Like

Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by Iamicekid(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
We4all:

Your point is not on point. What if he actually decided to turn a new leaf when Germany came calling? As for the woman not getting married again, not every divorcee is interested in marriage for a second time.

And her being single may have nothing to do with bad character. Bad women get married every weekend, so your point doesn't hold water.

Lol na so new leaf easy turn Abi, dey play if na so e be police won’t arresting guys for assault, taking there property and stuff for assault, u think they don’t know what is as stake before still going on and assaulting there wives, oga dey think now
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by DyingFetus: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Both father and the son are forking pathetic manchildrens and they should go rope themselves
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by LikeAking: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
Emeka Ike, even bf and after he married is and was an idiot..

Go and ask people in Nollywood..
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by LikeAking: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
udede:
This Fool has already ruined his usless life. There are things you dare not say with your mouth.

Boy we don popular finish..
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by LikeAking: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Adaisback:

Quiet!
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by DyingFetus: 2:48am On Dec 28, 2023
Every kid with a divorced parent is a normal child , the ones with non divorced parents are the forking retards
Re: 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) by falcon01: 4:19am On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:
Every kid with a divorced parent is a normal child , the ones with non divorced parents are the forking retards
say it again very slowly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Girl For Singer Zeal / Take A Look At This Picture And Tell Me What You Think? Look Well / Kim Kardashian's Sexy Photos On Elle Magazine March Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.