Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know (3223 Views)

2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by orgnite(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05
Dm on 07063518232 for your past questions and registration.. thanks
Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Chibexe: 1:35pm On Mar 08
Good Afternoon guys.

Today, i will be taking us through the difference between professional masters degree and Academic masters degree. Alot of you have been asking me this question.

University of Lagos offers both professional masters and academic masters.

Professional masters are work related masters degree, it is only useful in your work environment, most of the professional masters done in unilag are usually on part-time basis. professional master degree cannot be used to apply for PHD. professional masters offered in university of Lagos are:

1 MBA
2 Master of Project Management (MPM)
3 Master in Public and International Affairs (MPIA)
4. MIT
5. Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP
etc

Academic masters degree are the conventional masters degree that can be used to apply for PHD for those that want to do PHD. as the name implies, it is an academic masters. 90 percent of courses run in unilag are academic masters related courses.

Academic masters are relevant mostly to those that want to remain in the academic and pursue their PHD.

When you see something like: Master of science or mater of art or master of education in so so and so so know that it is academic masters program

Don’t forget, the application process is ongoing and will last till August.

I will advise you buy your form now and start your preparation for your entrance exam.

Remember Unilag postgraduate is highly competitive. The earlier your start your prep the better for you.

There is a whatsapp group for applicants send me a message on whatsapp 07030616510 to be added

Enjoy your weekend.

Buzor
Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Chibexe: 7:29pm On Mar 11
Good evening guys.

So many persons are making a lot of mistakes in their application.

Under the proposed course pls don't choose master of philosophy choose master of science or master of education or master of art as applicable to you.

Master of philosophy is for those that have done masters before but didn't get PHD grade, so they need to do master of philosophy before doing PHD.

Buzor
Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Chibexe: 7:13pm On Mar 17
Happy Sunday All

Alot of questions on whether to use statement of results or to forward transcripts. Let me address this here for everyone knowledge.

If you have original certificate you dont need to forward transcripts.

Those that need transcripts are those applying with statement of results.

I always advice people over the years, if you are applying with statement of results no need to forward your transcripts during the application state.
Always wait when you are admitted, during the screening process you can then start processing your transcripts.(screening is done for those admitted and it is more like check your credentials to ensure they are authentic).

Nobody will disqualify you for not sending your transcript during the application stage.

Why this method is better is that it saves you cost of processing your transcripts in the event of not been admitted.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO BE ADDED TO A WHATSAPP GROUP

https://buzorshop.com/postgraduate-studies-2/

Buzor.
Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Prince2bad(m): 10:21am On Mar 18
*SOME TOOLS EVERY RESEARCHER NEEDS*
1. Plagiarism Checker X (Premium Version available)
2. Quillbot Paraphraser (Premium Version available)
3. Scribd Digital Library (Unlimited download available)
4. IBM SPSS for analysis (Latest Version available and how to use videos)
*Get all the above for ₦15,000.00k*
_This offer is limited, DM now @09157025131_
Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Chibexe: 5:37pm On Mar 21
Good evening guys.

Please those handling their registration themselves, ensure your preview your details before final submission, do it over and over again to avoid making mistakes. Once you submit your form you will need to pay to reopen it Please ensure accurate details are provided.

The session will begin in October, that means those admitted would begin their session in October 2024 all things being equal. Please prepare adequately so you can be admitted.

Course eligibility is very important, please ensure you are eligible for the course you are applying for.

Have any questions or concerns chat me up

For past questions for the entrance examination contact me.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO BE ADDED TO A WHATSAPP GROUP

https://buzorshop.com/postgraduate-studies-2
Do have a blissful evening

Buzor
Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Chibexe: 3:55pm On Mar 25
Hi guys.

Like always say, ensure you are eligible for the proposed course you are applying for. Dont choose a course blindly. Unilag would not spare you for ignorance.

I remember sounding this warning in my groups last year and some stubborn people still did otherwise.

Eligibility is the most important thing in this your journey.

Pls ensure you check your eligibility.

Click the link below to be added to applicants whatsapp group

Buzor
Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by adeydami: 3:45pm On Mar 26
👉 Join the Unilag School of Post Graduate Studies 2024 WhatsApp Group

To join our whatsapp group, send a DM to Scholars'Node +2348063598177. Then request for the group link, you can also make enquires on the application, resources (past questions) you need to excel and more

Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Chibexe: 7:25am On Apr 05
Good morning Guys,

Form is on sale. Please before you pick the form ensure you meet the requirements for the proposed course of study.

Dont apply for any course blindly, else you will be disqualified.

Buzor
Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by VoltageDivida(m): 5:43am On Apr 06
Hi Buzor,

Job well done. I really appreciate the great job you are doing on this thread. More grace I Pray.

Quick question, what's the difference between the part time and full time program in terms of duration, cost, intensity and certificate issued?
Also what's the eligibility criteria for part time/full time?

Thanks in advance!
Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Chibexe: 10:49am On Apr 06
VoltageDivida:
Hi Buzor,

Job well done. I really appreciate the great job you are doing on this thread. More grace I Pray.

Quick question, what's the difference between the part time and full time program in terms of duration, cost, intensity and certificate issued?
Also what's the eligibility criteria for part time/full time?

Thanks in advance!

Be specific, which course
Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by VoltageDivida(m): 5:33am On Apr 07
Chibexe:

Be specific, which course

Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Chibexe: 4:46pm On Apr 09
VoltageDivida:

Electrical/Electronics Engineering

No difference in certificate issued.

Part time classes hold weekends, sometimes weekdays from 6pm.

Duration for fulltime is a year while that of part time is 2 yrs

Buzor

1 Like

Re: 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Chibexe: 5:27pm On Apr 25
Ensure you check your eligibility before you apply. This is key.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futo Direct Entry Admission Status / Ahamdu Bello University Zaria: / Federal Poly Ado Ekiti 2010/2011 Post-utme & Admission List Are Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.