Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

"Go And Die": Emeka Ike's Son, Michael Shares Voicenote Of His Father To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Go And Die": Emeka Ike's Son, Michael Shares Voicenote Of His Father To Him (370 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / 'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) / 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Go And Die": Emeka Ike's Son, Michael Shares Voicenote Of His Father To Him by nlparrot: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqcx3vWrdDE?si=jP40hr_4SGghqliX

In an interview with Media personality Chude, Micheal Ike talked about his father's behavior towards him, while sharing a voice clip of the threats his father sent to him.

In the voice clip He said:

"Micheal go and jump in front of truck right now. Jump from where you are, break your head, and sm#sh it, you're my stress. You're my problem, you're the one I sent to school, I spent all my money I didn't have and was getting money to save you. You took my children to blackmailers and they are blackmailing me using you. And you're telling me it's better you did. Go and d#e now, don't do it tomorrow, I want to hear it. Idi#t, you think I will let you bla#kmail me, and I will still get your mother o".

Michael, son of the veteran actor, Emeka Ike has said that he is dead to his father and he does not need anything from him anymore.

Michael disclosed this during an interview with Chud on podcast, in reaction to his father’s video where he spoke about his family affair.

IKe’s son who stated that he was trying to make peace with his father said,
“When I watched the video I was like God this is insane. Is this the person I want to form peace with? I was wondering what was going on.This family is trying to reason if they can get her to talk to him. I was thinking there is something we can get out of it.

“I told my sister to get to understand how things should play out. I’m not trying to dictate but my father felt I was dictating for him. I was trying to tell him what should happen in this incident. There should be peace somewhere.”

Michael then expressed his displeasure with the way his father was talking about their private affairs.

“I told him we need to talk. I added that I’m not happy about the way you’re talking about our private affairs. Can you just stop it? And I had to tell him the disrespect he left on the family. I decided that this not the kind of person I should have respect for,” he said.

Michael who condemned his father attitude noting that Ike told him he will never prosper.

“The next morning I create ten minutes film. He sent mail to me, it’s not the first time, he had always sent mail to insult me. He said, ‘you’re doing music, you will never prosper. Don Jazzy will never see you. If I see you on the side of the road, I will spit on you, he disclosed.

Asked what he wanted from his father, Michael retorted, “I’m dead to my father, I don’t need anything from him.”

Source: Instablog9ja @IG

Nlfpmod, Mynd44

Re: "Go And Die": Emeka Ike's Son, Michael Shares Voicenote Of His Father To Him by nlparrot: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
The matter go far small
Re: "Go And Die": Emeka Ike's Son, Michael Shares Voicenote Of His Father To Him by TemplarLandry: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Re: "Go And Die": Emeka Ike's Son, Michael Shares Voicenote Of His Father To Him by ojun50(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
nlparrot:
The matter go far small
No, he go end this year, next year the movie go finish
Re: "Go And Die": Emeka Ike's Son, Michael Shares Voicenote Of His Father To Him by muyico(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Son? Ur mother frustrated him to said it! I heard blackmailing?

(1) (Reply)

Salma Hayek Nude: Salma Hayek Nude Controversy That Broke The Web / A Leaked Conversation Between Bobrisky And Portable Goes Viral Online / Sabinus Welcomes First Child With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.