Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents (3213 Views)

Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno / Nigerian Prison Service Truck With Prisoners Inside Being Pushed (photos) / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
"Picture this. You’re driving down a busy Moscow road and suddenly a truck with a giant image of a woman’s boobs appears beside you.

The ad campaign is certainly designed to get your attention but it backfired in a big way when it caused over 500 road accidents in a single day when male drivers became so distracted they ploughed straight into each other.

The ads were placed on the side of 30 trucks driving around the Russian capital Moscow, showed a woman cupping her breasts in her hands with the caption “They Attract” splashed across the front.

But as the trucks trundled around the Moscow streets, they left a trail of carnage in their wake with 517 accidents reported.

And as police started to get complaints from irate drivers, they sent out patrols to all the trucks with the breast adverts back to the police pound — and ordered the ads to be covered up on the drive there.

Motorist Ildar Yuriev, 35, said: “I was on my way to a business meeting when I saw this truck with a huge photo of breasts on its side go by.

“Then I was hit by the car behind who said he had been distracted by the truck. It made me late and left my car in the garage, and although I am insured I am still out of pocket.”

Now furious drivers across the capital are reportedly bombarding the ad agency with compensation claims.

A spokesman for the Sarafan Advertising Agency that organised the promotion said: “We are planning to bring a new advertising format onto the market, encouraging companies to place their ads on the sides of trucks, as we thought this would be a good alternative to putting them on the sides of public transport.

“We wanted to draw attention to this new format with this campaign” he explained.

And he added: “In all cases of accidents, the car owners will receive compensation costs from us that aren’t covered by their insurance.”"

link: www.news.com.au

1 Share

Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Looool... They had it all wrong!!!!
Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by priscaoge(f): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Is that a car Or a Studio cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by valmunich(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lool.. Who came up wif this ad in the first place

1 Like

Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by obailala(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Odikwa risky!!! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by goldplated(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Everything about this is fake
Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by Samchelsea(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
This must be the new google android "lollipop"......End time things sha

1 Like

Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by Blackfire(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
try this for ojota or mile 2.. owoko owoko
Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by christejames(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wow! Beautiful, what was their intention btw?
Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Looks phoney to me.

1 Like

Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by Partnerbiz(f): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
men and bwrst
Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by emmabest2000(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2018
goldplated:
Everything about this is fake

Damn fake tori

3 Likes

Re: Truck With “huge Photo Of bosoms’’ Causes Hundreds Of Car Accidents by StillX10(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018
madness a ko ina

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Detains Military Commanders For Abandoning Mubi To Boko Haram / The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan / APC Exposes Gej's Mission In Lagos To Help PDP Rig The Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.