Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R (2344 Views)

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by birth100: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
woman rejects Xmas car gift from her 200 level undergraduate son, Delta State Police PRO reacts
awardnobs.comDec 27, 2023 10:38 AM
after woman rejects Xmas car gift from her 200 level undergraduate son, Delta State Police PRO reacts
Bright Edafe, the public relations officer for Delta State Police Command, responded on social media to a woman who turned down her 200-level undergraduate son’s Christmas automobile gift. CONTINUE FULL READING>>>>>

A tweet with a picture of the youngster, his mother, and the automobile claims that the woman turned down her 200-level undergraduate son’s gift because she felt there was something fishy about his income source.

The man tweeted: “Woman Rejects Xmas car gift from her 200 Level Undergraduate son, says source of income questionable…”

This tweet from the man revealing how a woman rejected a Christmas car gift from her 200 level undergraduate son has attracted reactions from Nigerians, one of which was from the Delta State Police Command Public Relations Officer PRO, Bright Edafe, who has commended and blessed the Woman.

Bright Edafe tweeted: “If this is true, God bless you mama.GOD BLESS YOU IN CAPITAL LETTERS

https://awardnobs.com/after-woman-rejects-xmas-car-gift-from-her-200-level-undergraduate-son-delta-state-police-pro-reacts/

Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by overdrive(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
No go arrest the boy sir.
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by TANID(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
overdrive:
No go arrest the boy sir.
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by LikeAking: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
Bad mother.

She no like her pikin progress.
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by tinnymerit(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
LikeAking:
Bad mother.

Which progress?
You think everyone is a swindler and brigand?
Shes the best mother of the century.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by mysticwarrior(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nigerian police will soon invite the boy for questioning.
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by Benekkk: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
She has the fear of (the real) God. Money is not everyone’s God!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by Rexymania(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
My mom, (peace be unto her) will not only reject the car, she will take you to police station

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by epondudu: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
LikeAking:
Bad mother.

Says by a scammer.

7 Likes

Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by VaginaAcademic: 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nonsense what if he was into sports betting. I know how much I make in millions daily...I just dey laugh the woman. Unless the boy is truly a criminal but that car for someone like me is chicken feed. grin grin grin

Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by VaginaAcademic: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
tinnymerit:

Which progress?
You think everyone is a swindler and brigand?
Shes the best mother of the century.
you think every young person making money out there is into crime

1 Like

Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by mytime24(f): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2023
Benekkk:
She has the fear of (the real) God. Money is not everyone’s God!
and also d Fear of her son using her for ritual cheesy grin
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by Friend22(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2023
LikeAking:
Bad mother.

May God allow people like him to steal you dry to achieve his progress since many of una no get sense.
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by Benekkk: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2023
mytime24:
and also d Fear of her son using her for ritual cheesy grin
Yes, it could be that also!
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by Passionnn: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Nigerian police will soon invite the boy for questioning.

Just to collect their own share
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by Tk4all(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
Nonsense what if he was into sports betting. I know how much I make in millions daily...I just dey laugh the woman. Unless the boy is truly a criminal but that car for someone like me is chicken feed. grin grin grin
Fake ticket!

Who go dash you 1.2mulla? This format of editing sportyy tickets don cast
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by Promise47(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2023
I beg teach me how to play sporty bet I want to win millions please thank you
VaginaAcademic:
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by VaginaAcademic: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Tk4all:

Fake ticket!

Who go dash you 1.2mulla? This format of editing sportyy tickets don cast
if its fake oya check the matches yourself for google. By the way that ticket is Betano not sportybet, edit ticket to impress you, dey play. Oya check out my stake this morning before you go say na fake

Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by Tk4all(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
if its fake oya check the matches yourself for google. By the way that ticket is Betano not sportybet, edit ticket to impress you, dey play. Oya check out my stake this morning before you go say na fake
I doff my hat for you boss, na now i look well, me was thinking it was this edited sporti slips.

Your stake na real intimidation ahswear! E no bad if you do me new year boss.

Tell me to drop abeg
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by Samueltemi337(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Tk4all:

I doff my hat for you boss, na now i look well, me was thinking it was this edited sporti slips.

Your stake na real intimidation ahswear! E no bad if you do me new year boss.

Tell me to drop abeg
undecided
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by FaithELEFAN(f): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2023
Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by Blake755: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
U mean this cheesy grin make una dey take am easy

https://twitter.com/untouchablecmdy/status/1740153660955607333?t=Y-l6zX_Ry6brG2jgCWWiYQ&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Woman Rejects Xmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Police R by VaginaAcademic: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2023

(1) (Reply)

New Born Baby Dumped In River Washes Ashore. / See What Is Happening In Obosi Community Right Now / WHEN YAHOO YAHOO IS A VIABLE OPTION (Pls Read and Comment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.