Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns (25309 Views)

Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) / Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by money121(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2023
R.ip
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by PricelessGem1: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2023
You don't have choice, stop forming loyalty here.
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by Olumidefree: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2023
Fight to finish man
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by FireUpNow(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2023
The sting of death
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by oguns222: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Your resignation no make sense. The man is dead already.
Idiot. It's better to resign than to be sacked

2 Likes

Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by Free2Fly: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2023
madridguy:
SA to late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye resigns, says he's loyal to Him even in death.

From the headline, i thought he dared the new governor with his resignation despite the governor's opposition.

I didn't even know ''Dare'' is his name.

Nawaoo. These people sabi answer yeye names, abeg.
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by Peejayz: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2023
Free2Fly:

From the headline, i thought he [b]dared the new governor with his resignation despite the governor's opposition.[/b]

I didn't even know ''Dare'' is his name.

Nawaoo. These people sabi answer yeye names, abeg.

How will make such mistake at first
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by HenryWilliams(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2023
ozo13:
in ones CV , i got to know it is better resignation is written on the CV than outright sacking .Na why baba quickly do am.the others that feel they will retain them will las las be sent packing

Glass half empty half full.
Same content, different perspective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by Shomek(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2023
He did the right thing
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by greypencils: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2023
It's either he resigns or he gets sacked. It's a no-brainer.
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by ufotunang: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2023
So in nigeria politcians resign ?
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by gloryman91: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2023
They must go and give account of their service.
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by bluefilm: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2023
As he should
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by caye(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Boda Dare.
Longest time.
How's Mama Aragbaiye?

I still have her first album from the 90s, ( My mum bought it).
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by tnerro1(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2023
Resign or be sacked😁
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by Fiscus105(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2023
lanre316:

If you know the meaning of ronu, you will know that using that word to insult the Yoruba is totally useless and senseless. It simply means "Think". Imagine shouting "think" everywhere, thinking you're insulting Yorubas. It makes you guys look so ridiculous, honestly.

I guess you know the meaning of urchin.

These guys are online urchins, you need not replying them in other not to dignify them.

As you are replying them, they would masturbate and be honoured and waiting for next available post to say trash again.
The urchins are perpetual in sorrowful minds because of a tribe that too much superior to their tribe and making them irrelevant in the committee of nation.

2 Likes

Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by ozo13(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2023
HenryWilliams:

yeah
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by greypencils: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Companies don't even check with your referees or your former work place especially if you have built expertise over time, have worked in several places and have several referees. It wouldn't even matter if you were sacked unless your reason for being sacked is scandalous case.
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by stormborn28(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2023
flokii:
Even if he doesn't resign.. death of his principal has automatically terminated his appointment.

The new governor will bring on board his own SAs and likely replace all political appointees in Ondo State.

Don't mind the foolish man..
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by Calitoscassius(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2023
Loyalty my butt, all ov them be thieves including the dead old thief!
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by femi4: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Your resignation no make sense. The man is dead already.
That's why it make sense. When Tuchel was sacked just few days after signing Aubamayang. Everything went down for Chelsea, There is no trust between the new coach and Auba
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by obaidan: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
He dey chase clout. The person that appointed you is dead, u still dey resign. Nature dun retrench you already
Re: SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns by Ogurube: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Oga, you should know it’s intended as sarcasm aimed at you lots who shouted “Ronu” at each other during the 1st half of the year, but have thus far proven that you “think” with your throats and bellies.

lanre316:

If you know the meaning of ronu, you will know that using that word to insult the Yoruba is totally useless and senseless. It simply means "Think". Imagine shouting "think" everywhere, thinking you're insulting Yorubas. It makes you guys look so ridiculous, honestly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers / Governor Ahmed Boarding A Commercial Flight At Ilorin Airport (pic) / How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.