Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele (11151 Views)

Senator Bamidele Helped Obi To Defeat Tinubu In Court / Tribunal: Senator Bamidele Says IPOB Behind Presidential Election Mayhem In Kano / Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by snowball11(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Idiotic senator with slavery mentality spewing rubbish as usual! undecided

Mumuric people with no sense of their own!

1 Like

Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by TalkingBird: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
The only solution to global challenges of increase in crime, lawlessness, war, sickness and death is

GOD'S KINGDOM

Events in world, and particularly in some countries, are overtaken by the fact that we are in the last days of a "world" heading to its end.

There is little any human can do anywhere n the world
Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by ariesbull: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
Too early to start blaming ...don't be like bubu
You wanted to lead out lead
Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by Britishpea: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Rejouir:
You don't have common sense at all, He blamed saboteurs and you believed him. Which saboteurs. Instead of him to take responsibility that tinubu had no plans for this country, he only wanted to claim of an ex president.

You all would cry tyre. The hardship hasn't even started.

Infact you are a pig inside the wild using his nose to eat. Oloriburuku a Child of a failures.
Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by GodHimself: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
If Tunubu fails, he alone must be held responsible.

nairalandankrah:
Says, Saboteurs frustrating Tinubu’s economic policies...

https://thenationonlineng.net/saboteurs-frustrating-tinubus-economic-policies-says-senate-leader/
Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
PandoraObi:
Peter Girigory Obi is igbo, the third largest tribe of about 40 million in Nigeria, the same tribe with 1st coup, the only civil war, destruction and insulting of other tribes.
that is not what I asked you.

1. are you saying that Peter Obi is so powerful to the point where he will make Tinubu fail?

2. does that mean that Tinubu is such a weakling?
Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi is just one person with sympathy of 40 million igbos, he is just like Kanu/Simeon Ekpa see the death in igbo land, just like Ojukwu the warmonger, he is just like shekau/Osama
that is not what I asked you.

1. are you saying that Peter Obi is so powerful to the point where he will make Tinubu fail?

2. does that mean that Tinubu is such a weakling?
Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by IfnobeGod20: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
PandoraObi:
Especially that embittered and bereaved Peter girigory Obi
If you allow this kind of embittered mind to follow you reach 2024, I am sorry for you and those that depend on you for survival because you will surely disappointed them with this your kind mindset of shifting responsibility.
This is purely insecure mindset.
Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by IfnobeGod20: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
benjaminlawson:
So the government that has all state power is complaining of saboteurs, they are the real saboteurs due to their corrupt activities. The government that cannot deal with these less than 0.01% people, but they can deal with more than two hundred million people by removing fuel subsidy on the excuse that there is scam in it, instead of dealing decisively with this few people, masses must suffer skyrocket inflation, to the extend that government has to come to the aid of some people before they can travel Christmas. Ogbeni Bamidele, the government is the saboteur of itself by always make bad policies that make them unpopular among her citizens.
I am also confused when I hear that cabal are sabotaging their efforts. The question I always ask, are the cabal more powerful than the constituted authority? It makes me more confused than anything.
How would a few minutes people be more powerful to determine what happened to the system negatively. It can only be Nigeria and no other place. A non actors be so powerful that a constituted authority cannot do anything about them. What a country, what a people.
Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by Maski87: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Saboteurs like Nnamdi kanu and obi bah
Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by Justiceleague1: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
PandoraObi aluMUMUS grin:
What concerns me and APC, well whatever you think, utter, write and believe is for you, your families, generations.
Guilty conscience grin
Shaky shaky daddy...grin say Amen nah... grin
Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by Barcalee: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Fish them out and jail them,nobody or entity should be bigger than the fg if hanky panky no involve
Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by villagereporter(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
nairalandankrah:
Says, Saboteurs frustrating Tinubu’s economic policies...

https://thenationonlineng.net/saboteurs-frustrating-tinubus-economic-policies-says-senate-leader/

Té bàlé dàrúko àwôn saboteurs yęn kòní daafun yín Sà.

1 Like

Re: Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2023
SABOTUERS: sad
THERE SHOULD BE HEAVY LAW AGAINST SABOTUES,IS TIME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Invade Plateau Market, Gun Down 7 / Okorocha Hosts Heartland Football Club To A Victory Dinner / JOHESU Strike: Saraki’s Intervention Made The Difference – JOHESU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.