Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos (16312 Views)

Vice President Kashim Shettima Receives Traditional Title In Anambra / Vice President Kashim Shettima Visits Anambra & Commissions Facilities. / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Meektunz: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
VICE PRESIDENT SHETTIMA, GOVERNOR MUTFWANG, NSA VISIT IDPs IN BOKKOS, COMMIT TO JUSTICE AND SUPPORT FOR THE INJURED

...As Governor Mutfwang visit survivors in JUTH

Vice President Kashim Shettima and Plateau State Governor Barr. Caleb Manasseh Mutfwang have visited Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) affected by cruel attacks in Bokkos and Barkin-Ladi Local Government Areas of Plateau State.

Accompanied by National Security Adviser (NSA) Mallam Nuhu Ribadu and top government officials, the leaders addressed the IDPs at Bokkos Mini Stadium, expressing sympathy to the people and government of Plateau State. They assured that the Federal Government has initiated measures to bring the perpetrators to justice.

The Vice President emphasized the determination of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's administration to dispense justice, conveying the President's deep sympathy to the affected families.

He lamented the unfortunate incident that marred the joy of Christmas in Plateau and other parts of the nation, stating that the government will not rest until the perpetrators are brought to justice.

"My dear people of Bokkos, we are here to sympathize with you over the recent killings. You are not alone; this government, particularly the President, stands with you. We are here to deliver justice, the path to our collective unity and peace. We will not rest until you all access justice and end the security challenges confronting this state," the Vice President stated.

He described the killings as mindless, unfortunate and barbaric and renewed his appeal to the people of Plateau State to remain resilient, trusting on God to overcome the current challenges.

Governor Mutfwang, thanked President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for delegating the Vice President, the National Security Adviser and all security Chiefs to come and evaluate all the contending issues afresh, to facilitate continued dialogue and harmonization of ideas in the collective interest of the people of Plateau State.

He said the visit of the Vice President was a demonstration of a strong political will towards ending all forms of insecurity confronting the state.

''We are here to sympathise with you and as governor of this state, my heart is so heavy. But the visit of the Vice President is a clear demonstration of the political will to deal with the situation; the shedding of blood has to stop."

He added, "We appeal to the Federal Government to fish out the perpetrators of the dastardly act and be made to face the full wrath of the law".

The Vice President, Governor Mutfwang and the National Security also addressed Plateau elders across religious and party lines and sued for tolerance, peace and unity for the collective growth and development of the people.

Governor Mutfwang later visited injured persons at the Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) with a view to assessing their conditions for prompt medical response and support. He upset the medical bill of a one Ezekiel Dalyop and Yeipeng who were discharged in the last six months but could not pay their medical bill.

Among those who were part of the visit include Senator Simon Lalong, Senator Joshua Dariye, Senator Simon Mwadkon, Senator Diket Plang, the Gwom Gwom Jos, Da Jacob Gyang Buba, traditional rulers & Secretary to the Government of Plateau, Arc. Samuel Jatau.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Malroux: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
See as they are laughing and posing for photoshoot like nothing happened. In a saner clime, Only these pictures would have sparked an outrage.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Meektunz: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
More...

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Ireportlive: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Malroux: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:
Sharap

1 Like

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Ireportlive: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Malroux:
Sharap

1 Like

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Opolopoopolonio: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by bjdon: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
You do not need to be prohet, an alfa, a Mallam, or any other kind of seer, to know that NOBODY wil EVER be arrested and tried for this grusome murder. This has been going on for years and it's always the same outcome. High level condemnation. Instructions to 'Fish out the culprits' and then...silence.
Nigeria is a big crime scene.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Malroux: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:
Stop quoting me. Get away from my life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Naijanascam: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
This govina self.... The other day he was on flowing white babanriga smiling and waving at the crowds... I thought some dressings suggests the mood and events...

4 Likes

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by madridguy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Why is the governor laughing?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Oakenshield: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
Yet it will still happen because of connivance with some unscrupulous politicians and security personnel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by flokii: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
The government should consider State police and community policing systems to secure lives and properties.. It'll be very hard for killers to be moving around settlements with several security outfits on ground.. Federal Police can't do everything.
Perilous times are upon us and we must act now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nigerians still do NOT understand these Fulanis.

You see what they're doing in Plateau state, is what they intend to do EVERYWHERE in Nigeria.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Racoon(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
The same cycle of violence, bloodshed and killings from antiquity. These marauding and killer Fulanis will never be arrested or brought to justice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by goatandyam: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Idiots and terrorist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by jkpbestseries: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
just because military plane mistakenly bomb some people in kaduna, the came and revenge it in jos to reduce christians numbers.

10 Likes

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Antoeni(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
The murder of 155,the burning of over 221 houses and properties worth several millions of Naira, the injury of scores and displacement of over 10,000 people in Plateau state on Christmas eve is an indictment on the Nigerian Police, the DSS, NIA and the Nigerian Armed Forces.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Antoeni(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
The Monster Founding Father

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by StrongAlphMale: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
For eye service as usual.

Days after the slaughter, it's now the boko haram commander deem it fit to go there. I really pity Nigeria citizens!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by LordIsaac(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
Oh my Plateau! A people blessed from the foundation of the world often attacked by enemies. Your deliverance shall come sooner than you expect.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Burgermotors: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
E b like say they want to bomb another community again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by NFBI: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
The cycle continues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Gadafii: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Eye Service, they don’t have any solution to any of the issues plaguing the nation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
The governor is acting silly because the vice president came to his state...laughing like a fool instead of keeping a sad/mourning face

These people are selfish and only care about the state allocation money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by SpatialKing(m): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
What's the solution?

What are the measures on ground

Is not by visiting

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Totilopussylick(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
Buhari set the example, Bola Ahmed Tinubu took it from where buhari stopped sad
SpatialKing:
What's the solution?

What are the measures on ground

Is not by visiting

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by DyingFetus: 2:37am On Dec 28, 2023
If na ibo women , them don drag him kaftan
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by cyrusmillz: 6:35am On Dec 28, 2023
The useless Governor went to 'greet' Tinubu in his house in Lagos knowing fully well what happened to his people.

This keeps pointing to the fact that these people were not elected. No elected leader will see his people in pain and still have the mind to travel on a frivolous visit.

And now that it's all on social media, the useless governor is trying to save face. Death to all supporters of this evil. Eni ni ku re

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Themanleshey: 6:40am On Dec 28, 2023
The military really need to pond these unknown guys real hard.

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by ColonelMichael: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2023
See eeeh I hate Allah with all my blood, mohammed na bastard and pig for all I care and anything connected to Muslims, APC and the career criminal tinubu, but you see this shetimma wey una dey call boko haram.. en be like say I love this man oooo., I swear, he is giving me some kind vibes.

Only time will tell.

Now on this Fulani pandemic, remember, they intended doing all these shit in Igbo land but as God may have it, ESN, jammed them, that was why they used federal might but you know we Igbos when you try to intimidate us, you make it even more hard to find common grounds, we do kwechiri, we are not cowards, though some criminal elements sponsored by government proxies will try to give them bad names hence their proscription.

Why hasn't Fulani herdsmen proscribed? If you know the answer Ann still see IPOD and ESN as terrorists, You are either a fool, a bastard or just mentally retarded.

Those paramilitary institutions will keep existing to protect us from things like this and no matter what federal government does, it will never wither.

Don't be surprised it is federal government that is sponsoring Simon Ekpa to give a bad light to the movement.

I personally will never secede from Nigeria, it is my country, I am loyal to the constitution not the drug career criminal, not the Igbo race, or some mohammedic movement or greed.
After all I tried NDA two times, SSC 16, SSC 18, DSSC 2020 at Ibadan.

That is patriotism to the fatherland not some ewedu munching carcass loyal to their tribal mark to some mohammedic pig shit loyal to one dead paedophilia in the Arabian desert.

Bastards and fools.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi / Sanusi And Dangote Visit Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Faleke To Aregbesola: Tinubu Doesn't Play God, His Actions Are Divinely Ordained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.