Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos (16348 Views)

Vice President Kashim Shettima Receives Traditional Title In Anambra / Vice President Kashim Shettima Visits Anambra & Commissions Facilities. / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by AfroKnight: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2023
They are just there to threaten those who want to revenge
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by TOMMYS: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2023
LordIsaac:
Oh my Plateau! A people blessed from the foundation of the world often attacked by enemies. Your deliverance shall come sooner than you expect.

I feel there must be something precious under those soils of yours. Ur elders show educate the youths about the mineral resources around and use the proceeds to finance local security. A cue from the Niger deltans

1 Like

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Xox1945(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2023
Muslim are killing christian nobody talked wen the table turned around
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by ukpahu(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2023
Nothing good will come out of this visit all na eye service
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Xox1945(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2023
Boko Haram sponsor vice president they behave as if they don't know what is happening and the people involved what a country
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by siant: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2023
ColonelMichael:
See eeeh I hate Allah with all my blood, mohammed na bastard and pig for all I care and anything connected to Muslims, APC and the career criminal tinubu, but you see this shetimma wey una dey call boko haram.. en be like say I love this man oooo., I swear, he is giving me some kind vibes.

Only time will tell.

Now on this Fulani pandemic, remember, they intended doing all these shit in Igbo land but as God may have it, ESN, jammed them, that was why they used federal might but you know we Igbos when you try to intimidate us, you make it even more hard to find common grounds, we do kwechiri, we are not cowards, though some criminal elements sponsored by government proxies will try to give them bad names hence their proscription.

Why hasn't Fulani herdsmen proscribed? If you know the answer Ann still see IPOD and ESN as terrorists, You are either a fool, a bastard or just mentally retarded.

Those paramilitary institutions will keep existing to protect us from things like this and no matter what federal government does, it will never wither.

Don't be surprised it is federal government that is sponsoring Simon Ekpa to give a bad light to the movement.

I personally will never secede from Nigeria, it is my country, I am loyal to the constitution not the drug career criminal, not the Igbo race, or some mohammedic movement or greed.
After all I tried NDA two times, SSC 16, SSC 18, DSSC 2020 at Ibadan.

That is patriotism to the fatherland not some ewedu munching carcass loyal to their tribal mark to some mohammedic pig shit loyal to one dead paedophilia in the Arabian desert.

Bastards and fools.
dimwit.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2023
SpatialKing:
What's the solution?

What are the measures on ground

Is not by visiting

The solution is what some people have always hated.

Acknowledging things as they truly are and moving in to make corrections and break the cycle.

The last admin took some steps in that regards but the president was called out by people who were not interested in peace.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2023
siant:
dimwit.

Someone should check up on that guy, his post seemed like a suicide note.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by seunayantokun(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2023
That's how they will stop the fulani genocides and land grabbing. Wonderful.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by seunayantokun(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

The solution is what some people have always hated.

Acknowledging things as they truly are and moving in to make corrections and break the cycle.

The last admin took some steps in that regards but the president was called out by people who were not interested in peace.
Please tell us what the last administration did. Thanks
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Neoteny7: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2023
And buried underneath the manufactured outrage of CAN is the fact that weeks ago the people of Bokkos attacked and killed fulani kids, and stole their livestock. When a fulani leader was invited for dialogue after the victims complained to the natives, the ardo was murdered.

Funny how CAN says Israel has the right to defend itself against attacks, but fulanis don't.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by nnol(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2023
Is it my eyes or what, the governor so much look like Dele Momodu.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2023
seunayantokun:

Please tell us what the last administration did. Thanks

First, the need to acknowledge what really leads to the crisis. The immediate admin did some work in that regard but it was termed serving up the fulani by same you know who

As opposed to what many of you folks down south especially believe equating every pastoralist and farmer crisis as religious crisis, the farmer- herder clashes have been recurring since 90s many atimes, in fulani communities - between fulani farmers and fulani herders.
Equating this crisis with religion is the handiwork of people who dont know a thing about the crisis.

By the side: A report already put put on the Plateau carnage have the fulani also claiming victims as they were attacked a few days/weeks prior, their people killed and cattles rustled/stolen and they are similarly accusing ther farmers of he crimes.

The cattle colony and Ruga policies that attracted condemnation which was later transformed to the NLTP were some of the steps taken to address these issues but as Nigerians, there must be an agenda even when we cant find one.

Fun fact: even Benue's Ortom (who made the fulani scapegoats for his inability to build a single road in 8 years) queitly signed up for the NLTP project but the project coudnt take off due to many factors.

What I always advocate, is for a whole approach to these issues, not one driven by social media noise by people who dont know a thing about any of these.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
And buried underneath the manufactured outrage of CAN is the fact that weeks ago the people of Bokkos attacked and killed fulani kids, and stole their livestock. When a fulani leader was invited for dialogue after the victims complained to the natives, the ardo was murdered.

Funny how CAN says Israel has the right to defend itself against attacks, but fulanis don't.

I wonder if people are just hypocrites or just have selective amnesia.

This has been the pattern for donkey years all over the north most especially Niger, Kaduna Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi and Gombe, yet someone in Ikot-Ekpene is the solution architect for the problem.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2023
Meektunz:
VICE PRESIDENT SHETTIMA, GOVERNOR MUTFWANG, NSA VISIT IDPs IN BOKKOS, COMMIT TO JUSTICE AND SUPPORT FOR THE INJURED

...As Governor Mutfwang visit survivors in JUTH

see that Daunce on green cap smiling as if they are celebrating. Uselesss leaders
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2023
bjdon:
You do not need to be prohet, an alfa, a Mallam, or any other kind of seer, to know that NOBODY wil EVER be arrested and tried for this grusome murder. This has been going on for years and it's always the same outcome. High level condemnation. Instructions to 'Fish out the culprits' and then...silence.
Nigeria is a big crime scene.
The sponsors know themselves, they could also pretend to visit to know the level of damage. Muslim-Muslim ticket comes to mind. U know Jos is North Central dominated by christains, so depopulating the region is an agenda. See the man on green cap smiling as if he won a jackpot,If u know, u know
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Sleekfingers: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2023
Themanleshey:
The military really need to pond these unknown guys real hard.

cry

They have been compromised. No single arrest of those terrorists.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by simplyOJ(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2023
Malroux:
See as they are laughing and posing for photoshoot like nothing happened. In a saner clime, Only these pictures would have sparked an outrage.
My exact thought; very annoying.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by seunayantokun(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

First, the need to acknowledge what really leads to the crisis. The immediate admin did some work in that regard but it was termed serving up the fulani by same you know who

As opposed to what many of you folks down south especially believe equating every pastoralist and farmer crisis as religious crisis, the farmer- herder clashes have been recurring since 90s many atimes, in fulani communities - between fulani farmers and fulani herders.
Equating this crisis with religion is the handiwork of people who dont know a thing about the crisis.

By the side: A report already put put on the Plateau carnage have the fulani also claiming victims as they were attacked a few days/weeks prior, their people killed and cattles rustled/stolen and they are similarly accusing ther farmers of he crimes.

The cattle colony and Ruga policies that attracted condemnation which was later transformed to the NLTP were some of the steps taken to address these issues but as Nigerians, there must be an agenda even when we cant find one.

Fun fact: even Benue's Ortom (who made the fulani scapegoats for his inability to build a single road in 8 years) queitly signed up for the NLTP project but the project coudnt take off due to many factors.

What I always advocate, is for a whole approach to these issues, not one driven by social media noise by people who dont know a thing about any of these.
If you were at the receiving end of this your narrative, would see it as you have done now? Today, the truth is on one side. But, God has so arranged life that what is true on one side at a time moves to the other side at another. I disagree with you regarding what you said yet won't argue with you, but believe God will determine how it ends. Once again, thank you.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
seunayantokun:

If you were at the receiving end of this your narrative, would see it as you have done now? Today, the truth is on one side. But, God has so arranged life that what is true on one side at a time moves to the other side at another. I disagree with you regarding what you said yet won't argue with you, but believe God will determine how it ends. Once again, thank you.

Because you dont know a damn thing and you are dabbling into issues you have absolutely no knowledge about.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by seunayantokun(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Because you dont know a damn thing and you are dabbling into issues you have absolutely no knowledge about.

Okay thanks
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by ColonelMichael: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
siant:
dimwit.

Your mama Toto na where dimwit start and na your mama Toto na where allah and mohammed dey wash their pig blokos before raping Medina idols.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by siant: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
ColonelMichael:

Your mama Toto na where dimwit start and na your mama Toto na where allah and mohammed dey wash their pig blokos before raping Medina idols.
Those who own you should, as a matter of agency, chain you before it is late.
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by Bluntemperor: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
The NSA-and the Chief of Army- Gen Musa, should know that this occurrence on Christmas and other Festive Seasons is too frequent and those behind are within that locality of Plateau- States and somebody should be made example and a Scapegoat from this incidents!
Most of these Criminals are having some Local traditional rulers support- who wants domination of one tribes over another!
How did this Terrorists and killers,committed all these mayhem without a trace,on Christmas Celebrations, without active connivance-of the Local People, who might have sold their conscience for money from the terrorists!
Our Security should do more of investigation ( ready to get to the root , even using Money),secretly go deep- down,into all those Towns and Local Govt Councils Areas,as many are just ready to rubbish government Peaceful efforts!
Re: Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos by ColonelMichael: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2023
siant:
Those who own you should, as a matter of agency, chain you before it is late.

If they've chained our mama Toto as a matter of urgency to a live humming 330MVA Distribution transformer then am good to go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna / Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead / Documents Counter Nigerian Army Denial Of Planned Deployment Of Troops In Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.