Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

3 Jobs Offers In 10 Days!which Do I Pick? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Jobs Offers In 10 Days!which Do I Pick? (944 Views)

7 Unique Reasons That Will Help You Choose Between Two Job Offers In Nigeria / Choices You Might End-up Regretting In 10 Years / Should I Pick Up This Offer Or Go To India? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Jobs Offers In 10 Days!which Do I Pick? by hollys(f): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2007
Hi guys,
   I'm in a fix.I am currently working but have decided to move on.Then I get an invite to an interview I applied for  since  may,for 15th. Then on the 11th I get another invite for 13th from another company which I attend and get the job too, same day. Then on 14th ,a senoir colleague I have been hounding for a job in his company calls me to come take up a job, cause a vacancy just came up. But because I already texted my availability, I still attend 15th interview and it went real well.I think I might be called too. And the thing is that they are all multinationals. So what do I do now?
Re: 3 Jobs Offers In 10 Days!which Do I Pick? by kolahinmi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2007
hi holly,
I think the ball is now in your court it is up to you decide what to do with it.First let me say congrats to you because it is easy to achieve such in this environment.I would advise to first all pray about it, look at the career growth aspect of each of the firm before settling down to make a choice.I will all the best in your life endeavours.
Re: 3 Jobs Offers In 10 Days!which Do I Pick? by davou4eva(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2007
At this just junction i will advice u to try as much as possible to do a research about the working condition of each of this organisation and make some comparison, pray over it and follow ur instinct. BEST
Re: 3 Jobs Offers In 10 Days!which Do I Pick? by surugede(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2007
girl your grammar! your grammar !

girl friend, u did'nt "get an invite for interview" you "got an invitation for an interview"

from what i understood from your explanation, its only one of the offers that you are sure of ie the one from you boyfriend "for a job in his company calls me to come take up a job"[i][/i] others are but interview which though you believe you did well in,you are not sure it will be rightfuly yours, don't forget you are not the only one that "did well" in those interview, so i will advice you to take up the most attractive  for now , while you keep waiting for others that may be more attractive than the "most attactive which you may go for now"

i have a friend who tured down a job offer from  a telecom firm because "the pay is not attactive" while he has scaled through in Schlumberge interview and was waitng for the appointment paper, but believe you me he is still waiting after 8months. so my dear, a bird at hand is worth 2 in the bush, pick up the most attractrive now while still waiting. there is always a greener pasture

(1) (Reply)

Environmentalists/ Environmental Managers : Meet Here / Ican Lecture Cds / The 8 Secrets Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.