Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago (4468 Views)

Presidency: FG Did Not Ban Shi'ites As A Religion; Only IMN As An Organization / Reps speakership: 195 members-elect adopt Bago - Vanguard / Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by planetx: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:
Why are they so interested in what he’s about to sign ?
Na money, na money, na money ooo.
Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by siant: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
But why are our Igbo brothers become happy because the governor said he didn't ban alcohol? Does that make them less Muslims?
Why are Igbo always complaining baning of alcohol in places like Kano . Wetting come concern una? No be them get their state? Abi na you be the producers of the ogogoro ni?
Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by 3seriez(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
There are indigenous Christians from Niger. Mostly of the Gbagyi tribe, banning alcohol no go favour them at all.
Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by Quality20(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Over to Igbo ppl go n open asawo n alcohol joint to spoil all those poor local Hausa n nupe men
Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by dahmie2013: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
This Niger state governor is a rare breed o...
Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by tnerro1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
Those 3 men in white near the governor look suspicious
Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by thatigboman: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
Alcohol is not banned in minna that's 2-3 jours away from abuja talkless of suleija that has boundary with abuja.
Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by Yankee101: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Revenue
Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by philmimi1992(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
Antoeni:
Muslims Are Still The Highest Consumers of High power Brewed Alcoholic Drinks in Niger State
100% correct!

1 Like

Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by Totilopussylick(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
cool

Seconded.
Beliver123:
Good thing the governor has come out to clear the air
Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by Teymanhenry(f): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2023
The person who made the initial announcement is clearly ignorant on how much revenue the state makes from alcohol alone
Re: Niger: "My Administration Did Not Ban The Sale Of Alcohol" - Gov Bago by queenafolami2: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2023
later u will want revenue increaselater u will want revenue increase...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was Jimi Agbaje`s Sin??? / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? / Why Saraki Didn't Defect To PDP Just Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.