Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Learnt How To Use Human Heads For Money Rituals From Facebook Groups-100-level - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Learnt How To Use Human Heads For Money Rituals From Facebook Groups-100-level (72 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Learnt How To Use Human Heads For Money Rituals From Facebook Groups-100-level by Jaysuccesstv: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2023
He confessed that he learnt how to use human heads for rituals from Facebook groups.

Akeem was arrested after technical investigation and intelligence gathering were adopted by detectives of the Ogun State Police Command.

The deceased’s decomposing body parts were recovered in a shallow grave on Wednesday, December 6, 2023, by the Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Alamutu, who led a team to the suspect’s house at Mile 6, Ajebo area of Abeokuta, the state capital.

Spokeswoman of the State Police Command, SP Omolola Odutola, disclosed that the deceased’s father reported the case of his missing son at Kemta Police Station on November 14, about six days after he was last seen.

The PPRO said that the father told the police that he had not seen his son since November 8, and all efforts to locate him had proved abortive.

She stated further that the report led to intelligence gathering which yielded fruits with the arrest of Akeem to whom the missing boy’s phone was traced.

Akeem, after interrogation, reportedly opened up on how he killed the teenage student and dismembered his body for sale to another native doctor, Ifaniyi, and other prospective buyers.

It was further learnt that Akeem called Ifaniyi after dismembering Quadri, and handed the head and a palm to him, while Ifaniyi paid the sum of N130,000 into Akeem’s account for the body parts.

Read more
https://jaysuccesstv.com.ng/i-learnt-how-to-use-human-heads-for-money-rituals-from-facebook-groups-100-level-oau-student-confesses/
Re: I Learnt How To Use Human Heads For Money Rituals From Facebook Groups-100-level by Oxb90: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2023
Woe unto you

(1) (Reply)

The Tough Battle Akerodolu Fought With Leukemia / A Must Watch / Kalpataru Sinhagad Road Pune - Luxurious And Comfortable Residential Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.