Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun (536 Views)

33-year-old Elebele Bridge In Ogbia Collapses In Bayelsa (Photos) / Meet Abok Ayuba, Speaker Plateau Assembly, 33-year-old Final Year Student / Biography: Mahadi Aliyu Gusau, 33-Year-Old Zamfara Deputy Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun by Oggbenga: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2023
A 33-year-old man, identified as Adebayo Busayo, reportedly took his own life on Sunday, December 23, at Stanley Street, Ipamaki Ibafo.

The deceased had communicated his feelings of depression and weariness of life to his family members.

His decision to end his life came shortly after he had secured employment with a Chinese company.

An eyewitness revealed that a bottle of Sniper, a widely known insecticide, was found beside Busayo when his lifeless body was discovered.

The deceased had allegedly confided in one of his sisters about his struggles and disillusionment with life.

The sister did not fully grasp the gravity of his emotional state, especially considering it was expressed shortly before he landed a job at a Chinese company in the area.

Expressing regret that he did not share his feelings earlier, the eyewitness commented, “I wish he had spoken up earlier.

It would have been better, and I am sure he would not have killed himself. I wish his soul gentle and perfect peace.”

Confirming the incident, Omolola Odutola, the Public Relations Officer of the state police command, stated that the deceased’s body would undergo a medical examination at Sagamu General Hospital.

Re: So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun by Christistruth00: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Na Dem
Don't you have good news this Christmas?

Re: So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun by yinkus6750(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2023
Still suprised how people can easily end their life.
Unfortunately, if he had screamed for help, most of those blaming him now would still have turned him down.

1 Like

Re: So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun by Shalommy(f): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2023
Good for him. Chaiii...

1 Like

Re: So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun by tyup(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2023
It's really a hard time. Just be good to everyone you come across, people are truly going through alot.

Quite sad
Re: So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun by naijapikin2(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Just check it... It may be woman related.

Ayam telling you.

In the voice of patience Jonathan:... I RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN TO COMMIT SUICIDE..

R
I
P
Re: So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun by RoxyBrownAutos: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Suicide operations goes beyond depression and unemployment.
Re: So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun by superCleanworks(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2023
how can you choose to leave this earth by drinking sniper and suffering of heartburn, stomach pains, organ destruction, SO MUCH PAIN FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES? God forbid.
Re: So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun by Mbanda(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Christistruth00:
Na Dem
Don't you have good news this Christmas?
What's this one saying?
Re: So Sad! 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun by Vinnie2000(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hope he did not Support and Vote APC/Ebola in the Last election Sha? 🤨😌😌

(1) (Reply)

Police Bust Syndicate Abducting Minors From Bauchi Selling To Buyers In S.E / Tinubu Arrest El Rufai Gumi Pantami And Co / Nigeria Now Effectively A Failed State -donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.