Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries (15974 Views)

Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos / Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) / Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by MrDoGood(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
amnesty7:

But you said nothing about people stealing from a highly flammable source thus offering themselves to imminent death.

I'm in no support of vandalism.

My aim of keep the youth busy and crime will be limited or none at all.
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Serves them right
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by AnyanwuSilas: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Heffalump:
This is the price you pay for vandalism. I can only say RIP to the affected innocent people living within the environment.
Your R.I.P doesn't matter
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by PHAYOL81: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Imagine responses above: so sad. The people preffered to exonerate the thieves who got caught up in the disastrous event amidst pity but preffered to vent their anger and curses against the government and regions far away because of the calamity the dead brought on themselves.
WITH this mentality, it's only a matter of time before all kind of theft are justified under the pretext of hardship and poverty. GOD SAVES THE NATION
GOD SAVES NIGERIA
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by Bluntemperor: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
eliwa47:
I have never pity these oil thieves for once, I don't why one will prefer to risk his life!

But,why do some people went as far as breaking the highly volatiles Pipelines vandals?
That is Economic Saboteurs! The same people will now say NNPC is not working !

1 Like

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by BabaHenry(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
ggood:
It will Never be we*ll with Lord Lugard for joining us with the core north together.

We the owner of gas are suffering while the desert core north and sad waste enjoy our God given resources, go to the core north and sad waste rail way everywhere come to my South South region no rail way , God will pun.ish core north and sad waste
You are gone cry cry
Tribalism don finish you
So pathetic undecided undecided
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
eliwa47:
I have never pity these oil thieves for once, I don't why one will prefer to risk his life!

My brother Nigeria remains the largest oil stealing nation in the world. It's a massive mess.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electric Cable Vandals Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) / Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) / Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.