Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries (15975 Views)

Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos / Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) / Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by Houseofglam7(f): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
May their souls Rest In Peace
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by MrDoGood(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
eliwa47:
I have never pity these oil thieves for once, I don't why one will prefer to risk his life!

Baba no jobs..... Some people don't have choice!

How can a wealthy country like Nigeria still be paying 30k as minimum wage?

That's less than $30 a month!

On top of that, they're still owing workers.

Isn't that wickedness?

1 Like

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by naijapikin2(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
May their souls rest in peace.
Not by might that we are still living, na God grace. Thank you Lord 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by amnesty7: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
MrDoGood:
Since Sunday night and we're just hearing about it now.

The politicians in River State are busy fighting for power. This government don't rate us (youth) at all...

We the youth need to wake up and fight for our right. Keep religion and tribalism away.

Else, it might be too late to restore Nigeria (Africa) once destruction from the elders go beyond this stage.

May their soul rest in peace
But you said nothing about people stealing from a highly flammable source thus offering themselves to imminent death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by waice6571: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
ggood:
It will Never be we*ll with Lord Lugard for joining us with the core north together.

We the owner of gas are suffering while the desert core north and sad waste enjoy our God given resources, go to the core north and sad waste rail way everywhere come to my South South region no rail way , God will pun.ish core north and sad waste

This is a perfect definition of mental derangement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by ManishSmith(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nigeria security personal are so careless reckless and unprofessional, that was how my office lost 2 houseboat worth over #500m to their recklessness

I see no reason why they should open fire at a oil facilities countless of occasions they open fire at barges carrying crude oil in bid to destroy it, at the end they create a mess on the waterways
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by HeadlessMob: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=AmazonPrime1 post=127661837][/quote]

Why dont you use the same method to catch all the oil thieves and politicians that are milking Nigeria dry?
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by Sleekfingers: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
I don't pity fools....
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by LeeMason(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
After risking your life to steal the raw crude, you'll still have to risk your life again to refine it before selling it. The risk definitely outweighs whatever profit that's there to be made.
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by MrDoGood(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
amnesty7:

But you said nothing about people stealing from a highly flammable source thus offering themselves to imminent death.

Boss if the have good jobs and are well paid, trust me, nothing of such will ever happen.

Have you seen how busy the youth in western countries are?

You don't have time to relax and plan sh!t.

Only the youth can keep the youth busy.

Theses old men making our youth drivers and cleaners is crazy. Then they give good good appointments to their fellow old people and we're happy that a president is appointing the youth.

What office?

What happens to giving them real good offices to test how they deliver.

We're the once using our roads, we use our salaries to fly. They use state resources cry
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by eliwa47(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
MrDoGood:

Isn't that wickedness?
Hmmm, am speechless, but I believe there's some jobs that won't be as risky and deadly as this.
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by bentenny(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
When Obi was expressing his condolences on the dead on his X account,some restlessly paid agbado munchers flooded his post and started attacking him for spreading fake news!
Now that it has been confirmed will they apologize to him? I guess not!
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by spiSeyi: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
Another mishap from NAF air raid all in the bid to destroy illegal refineries, why waste the lives of citizens? undecided A serious government will organize illegal refineries so that there can be abundant petroleum products Texas have 120 refineries while Nigeria can't even boast of a functional one as we speak. Cluelessness and cruel leaders who lack vision are the main problems of Nigeria
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by Dennisochampa: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
MrDoGood:

The politicians in River State are busy fighting for power. This government don't rate us (youth) at all...

We the youth need to wake up and fight for our right. Keep religion and tribalism away.

Else, it might be too late to restore Nigeria (Africa) once destruction from the elders go beyond this stage.

U see nothing wrong with destruction of pipeline and stealing of crude but you see everything in the timing of the report.....

U no hear of am because you limit yourself to nairaland....
The news has been out there....
If only youths can be more responsible and not see crime as the only means to succeed in life.....

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by winterfell007(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
MrDoGood:

Isn't that wickedness?

That can never stand justification for blowing up pipelines that serves as the common wealth for Nigerians. If you have no job, that should tell you it's about time you re-skilled yourself this 2024

1 Like

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by Dennisochampa: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
May their souls rest in peace... Amen...
I wonder why a person in his or her right senses will under take such a risk...
U get hand and leg... Even if na to farm, u for fit do... U say no.... U wan steal crude oil.... It is well
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by pharmaking: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
MrDoGood:

Na elders dey vandalise pipelines?

Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
Under Normal circumstances, person wey him head correct not dey near pipeline, not to speak of vandalizing and stealing from it.

Less idiots and saboteurs in the contraption.

Good riddance!!!

1 Like

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by SmartyPants(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
ggood:
It will Never be we*ll with Lord Lugard for joining us with the core north together.

We the owner of gas are suffering while the desert core north and sad waste enjoy our God given resources, go to the core north and sad waste rail way everywhere come to my South South region no rail way , God will pun.ish core north and sad waste

You're not serious at all. You don't know that Nigeriam leaders were given every opportunity in the 50s to split up if they wanted? You are still blaming Lugard who is long gone.

Jokers.

1 Like

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by dododawa1: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
ggood:

when COCOA and GROUDNUT are using to develop sad east and sad south,were are your elders then, not your fault but useless Lord lugard, rubbish.
D way AWOLOWO developing South West then,it will be like small London bty now.

If not useless Lord lugard that brought north,sad east and sad south.

1 Like

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Destroy them all since the money ain't going round! They're stealing from you all and they no send, whichever way you can get your own peanut, do whatever it takes to get it.
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by fineboynl(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
High tension wire is just above that fire.
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by Darkjudge24: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
The most funny part is, the sponsor of the bunkery is at home chilling with a glass of champagne brooding over his financial loss without an iota to the loss of lives of his laborers, after the scenario dies down he moves on to recruit another set of laborer to continue from where they stop
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by ggood: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
dododawa1:
when COCOA and GROUDNUT are using to develop sad east and sad south,were are your elders then, not your fault but useless Lord lugard, rubbish.
D way AWOLOWO developing South West then,it will be like small London bty now.

If not useless Lord lugard that brought north,sad east and sad south.
we also have palm oil and kennel, Cocoa and many more then

1 Like

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Which defense will dey use to defend themselves in heaven like this

1 Like

Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by MrDoGood(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
pharmaking:

Na elders dey vandalise pipelines?

Keep deceiving yourself.

You missed my point.

If you keep the youth busy with good work and pay, you get less crime.

Believe it or not.
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by MrDoGood(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
winterfell007:

That can never stand justification for blowing up pipelines that serves as the common wealth for Nigerians. If you have no job, that should tell you it's about time you re-skilled yourself this 2024

I have a great job. I can't say where I work (classified)

The number of jobless youth outweigh those working.

You can only use the jobless once for electoral crimes.

This is still coming from those they destroyed their illegal refinery. Instead of destroying it, why not regulate them and empower them to produce standard products. Then generate revenue from it.

When last dis you hear about kidnapping of white men in the south? The government gave contract to the youth to watch over creeks. Now, most are employed and busy. Less crime
Re: Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries by MrDoGood(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dennisochampa:
U see nothing wrong with destruction of pipeline and stealing of crude but you see everything in the timing of the report.....

U no hear of am because you limit yourself to nairaland....
The news has been out there....
If only youths can be more responsible and not see crime as the only means to succeed in life.....

I'm not in support of the crime. Seems you didn't get my point.

A busy you has less or no time for crime.

Those politicians should stop the sharing of money and fix those guys.

Create more jobs.

Create more sea ports, train stations etc.

Put the youth to use and see changes.

Create another sector of youth guard to watch the lines and see it they'll vandalize. Just like Tompolo and his boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) / Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin / Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.