Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment (17220 Views)

Dangote Refinery’s Second Crude Oil Shipment Leaves US For Nigeria / First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel / President Buhari Receives Third Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Booster Shot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Hezmatosky: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dangote I see you falling out of first ten richest persons in Africa and Nigeria next year sad
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by koning: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
With all the government and people of Nigeria have done for him, Dangote should crash the price of PMS to about N100 per liter.

It used to be N147 per liter before this Tinubu madness.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Front0lane: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
My brother I tire, even the Orient Petroleum Peter Pandora. Obi spent billions of Anambra fund on n commission over 14 year ago is yet to produce a single litre of petrol over a decade after. E come be like say Orient Petroleum self de produce beer 🍻

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Solsix:
Mid Jan??
omoredia:
Yahoo on a national scale.

If anybody has the kind of political support Dangote has u go dey sell shit and will still be cashing out. He is no business man he is a politician wey dey disguise
Growingboi:
How many shipments will it receive before we start seeing ship-outs are the stations?
oz4real83:
I advise this people to leave the media until they actually start refining and their products become available to the general public, all these media publications when the products are not available keeps building mistrust in the hearts of the people.
jmoore:

I have not seen any Nigerian that won't be happy if petrol prices are lower than the current price.

The enemies of Nigeria are those producing and distributing propaganda.
michlins:
you read the part abi?

Timeline shifted again to 2024. I honestly want this refinery to start working ASAP
lilvicky68:
So when person go really get 1litre of fuel or kerosene from this refinery?
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Baba4kinatu(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ireportlive:

.no more subsidy, and no more fuel importation, means more forex for Nigeria, Lagos is also about to make so much money from it's port at Ibeju Lekki

Dreamer
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Kukutenla: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
oz4real83:
I advise this people to leave the media until they actually start refining and their products become available to the general public, all these media publications when the products are not available keeps building mistrust in the hearts of the people.
It's just propaganda to keep interest alive
How exactly is a refinery receiving industrial input supposed to be news beats me.
It's an insult on Nigerians of you ask me that a refinery commissioned by the President is rejoicing over receipt of crude 9 months after it was commissioned.
It reeks of incompetence and lack of national pride
Let's hope our countries will see better days

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by brightleave(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
lazkizz:
grin grin grin what difference between LPG and CNG??

Which one do we use for cooking, please let it not be more than 300# per kg after all this refineries are completed.
cng is compressed natural gas while lpg is liquidy petroleum gas
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Kukutenla: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
IPOBdients will claim it's a fake news.

Just 3 shipment left, I hope he will get them as soon as possible
This is one of the gullible such news is meant to deceive
This dude also think the refinery needs six shipments of crude before it can start operation when it's clearly written that it will only be able to produce only diesel and jet fuel initially. For a refinery that's meant to be single train, that is not good news.
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Kukutenla: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
January
And where did you get the info that the refinery will produce kerosene or petrol in January
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by phemray(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Tinubu is the luckiest President ever

You are correct but also sometimes back,he worked for it several years back when other states turned DANGOTE down, he saw the future and encouraged him to achieve his dreams. Dangote himself said this during construction.

But am happy it belongs to private, otherwise receiving crude by government agency would have turn to fight and heavy corruption is it was built by government. Just wait for PH refinery to receive 1st crude.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by samuelson06(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
lordm:
Imagine owning a refinery. This refinery is a blessing to this country

Someone's private business is a blessing to you, yet you are buying fuel for over 700 naira per liter. You see how confusing it can be to be a zombie right? grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Beautiful, it's getting more real.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Onogiede(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Tinubu is the luckiest President ever

. Then you actually don't know the meaning of Lucky,.. someone who took what's not his you calling it luckiest
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Quintessence44: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
oz4real83:

Forget this story.

That refinery is a game-changer.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by princeabdul(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
This is impressive. πŸ™

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by youngmightabbey: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ireportlive:

Amen

There is a sharp increase in last the FAAC

I hope state and LGA also spend it wisely

Yes, we pray they spend it well but there should check and balances
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Quintessence44: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
samuelson06:

Someone's private business is a blessing to you, yet you are buying fuel for over 700 naira per liter. You see how confusing it can be to be a zombie right? grin

YOU are the zombie.

The refinery is about far more than the immediate cost of fuel.

Nigeria becomes self-sufficient in, and a net exporter of, refined petroleum products bar none in Africa with this 20 billion dollar refinery.

Have you any idea the impact that this will have on industrialisation and GDP?

Do you know how many ancillary businesses and industries will be started in Nigeria in the years ahead based on our self-sufficiency in refined petroleum products?

I’ve actually read a foreign report that states that the establishment of the Dangote refinery officially makes Nigeria an industrialised country.

Better go do some proper research on the facility like your peers are doing, and position yourself going forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Ireportlive: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Onogiede:
. Then you actually don't know the meaning of Lucky,.. someone who took what's not his you calling it luckiest

What exactly is that

Obi's north west, NorthEast, Kwara, Kogi, Benue and SouthWest vote
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by tnerro1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
Produce fuel ooo make we check the price to know if hope dey for this country
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by PHAYOL81: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hope gradually emerging up the horizon
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN
WE RISE!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Ikaeniyan0: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Growingboi:
How many shipments will it receive before we start seeing ship-outs are the stations?
It's still going to receive 3 more
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Ikaeniyan0: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Wuless82:

What happened to the 1st and the 2nd chipment received, abi our politicians don drink am. Nothing is impossible for those guys ooo
It's going to receive 6 shipment before it starts refining. It has receive 3 and still expecting 3

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Ikaeniyan0: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
OfficialP:
Hope he won't quietly sell the crude since refinery isn't ready. I see no reason why they keep publicing shipment received. All we want to see and hear is that the refinery has started production
Dangote refinery will get 3 more shipment
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by ayusco85(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
ElSudani:

How many times have you seen a 20 billion dollars industrial projects in Africa?

So why cant he be honest with the date? He has shifted it multiple times. Even commissioned it.
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by dododawa1: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
DANGOTE

Dey play

NIGERIANS
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Ireportlive: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Dreamer
. negativity about your own country is like cancer, it will only affect you

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by BreconHills(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ireportlive:

Amen

There is a sharp increase in last the FAAC

I hope state and LGA also spend it wisely

Good question. With increased FAAC allocations, I expect more public scrutiny of state and Lga output. But we have a morbid fascination with the Presidency.
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by omoredia: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
ppogba:

There is no business man that is not a politician either publicly or codedly.

Go and ask Hakeem Bello Osagie.

Thats not the point here. Thats only obtainable in a failed state like Nigeria. Dont try to normalize what is abnormal as nothing ruins a person by doing that
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by Ireportlive: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
omoredia:

Thats not the point here. Thats only obtainable in a failed state like Nigeria. Dont try to normalize what is abnormal as nothing ruins a person by doing that

What exactly made Nigeria a failed state...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by omoredia: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Rilwayne001:

If his business or politic provide value, not just to his own pocket but the general public as well, why should we not be happy for him?

Imagine other politicians are investing all their stolen wealth in industrial production in the country instead of stashing in abroad, value will be created atleast.

Nigeria is about to gain a never seen before value from Damgote refinery.

Value to who? Politicians, terrorist groups or you?
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by deic9(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
lazkizz:
grin grin grin what difference between LPG and CNG??

Which one do we use for cooking, please let it not be more than 300# per kg after all this refineries are completed.

LPG, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, is the one used for cooking while CNG, Compressed Natural Gas, is the alternative for gasoline used in automobile
Re: Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment by kizzoh(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=jmoore post=127664554]

I have not seen any Nigerian that won't be happy if petrol prices are lower than the current price.

The enemies of Nigeria are those producing and distributing propaganda.[/quote
They have said it before, refining crude in Nigeria will not affect the price of its product. Don't be deceived, price of fuel will not reduce .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 / 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic / Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.