Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. (31661 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by Khyrvxjzy: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
legba1:

One oloripelebe spotted. Awon eranko

i love when ibo cry

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by naptu2: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
IMPARTIAL:
Why she no visit Bubu too during his regime?

She did. In China.

Pictures Of Onome Ebi With Fashola, Akpabio, Dabiri & Buhari In China
https://www.nairaland.com/4711498/pictures-onome-ebi-fashola-akpabio

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by Benwallt(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Higherthan:
Some flat headed humans will lament

That's the only thing available to them

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by theamazonguru(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
post=127665874:
#RESPECT
[b]From all of us @MANNABBQGRlLLS
Gbam.

All of you at no wan invite all of us to your spot for enjoyment abi.
Baba We dey Rumuokwurushi, send invite we will show ASAP.

Compliments of the season.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by FreeStuffsNG: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
naptu2:
NTA News @NTANewsNow

Omo Eko pataki!! God bless you Asisat. God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by aswani(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
psychologist:
Dear Oshimen

Please don’t.

Thank you

Born and brought up in President Tinubu’s Lagos, he will.

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by Bmaster(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
it doesn't still change anything,call me wailer as much as you want.,but all of us will remain a tissue paper fermented and up for destruction in the hands of govt.
No amount of asslicking will change that.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
theamazonguru:

All of you at MANNABBQGRlLLS no wan invite all of us to your spot for enjoyment abi.
Baba We dey Rumuokwurushi, send invite we will show ASAP.
Compliments of the season.
Abacha Road, Ogbunabali, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria.
You are invited this Friday night.
All food, drinks and Barbecue on us.
Compliments Brotherly 🫂

@topic,
ASISAT, nice one gurl.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by Omenlon: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
Wicked husband and wife....

For all those mentioning me, please read this before you mention me, Thank You

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/28/insecurity-nigerians-drag-remi-tinubu-for-attacking-senator-adeyemi/
you can do meaningful things with your life other than lamentations everyday. Some of don't even care whether a govt exist or not, if not for road I won't have even bother about those people because I can't provide road for myself.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by theamazonguru(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
post=127666195:

Abacha Road, Ogbunabali, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria.
You are invited this Friday night.
All food, drinks and Barbecue on us.
Compliments Brotherly 🫂

@topic,
ASISAT, nice one gurl.

Baba,we are greatful.
All of us will show to celebrate the joy of the Season with all of you.

Forward ever to the ministry in Jesus mighty name.

If there is need to contact you for gate/entry access Kindly drop your contact with us on Whatsapp at
+234 -901 -726 -72-48
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by chopnaira: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
Agba baller , Agba first lady and Agba president grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by Omoawoke2(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

God bless the South East
The region with the highest literacy rate in Nigeria
The region who's students are always the top performers in UTME

They are not always the top performers in UTME

Out of the top ten performers in UTME this year, half came from Southwest alone

For 2022, an yoruba from Ekiti state was the highest and the top ten list was dominated by Yorubas as always but we didn’t make noise

Get your facts right please

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by ppogba: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

God bless the South East
The region with the highest literacy rate in Nigeria
The region who's students are always the top performers in UTME

Where is Mmesoma again sef?
It has been a long time.

I hope the chest beater who promised her scholarship abroad eventually fulfilled the promise?

Abi na the usual trabaye?

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by Omenlon: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Till you are kidnapped or your family member or loved one is kidnapped and killed then you will know why you need a working government, Oga don't be bothered about the government till it happens to you.....
to live in Nigeria is not by force, you can relocate to Afghanistan or Somalia where no crime exist.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
All of a sudden Remi Tinubu, a pastor at the Redeemed Christian Church of God begin cover body, just to deceive Muslims because of votes.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by Brendaniel: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Omenlon:
to live in Nigeria is not by force, you can relocate to Afghanistan or Somalia where no crime exist.

To govern Nigeria too is not by force, if Tinubu cannot perform, he should resign let another person handle the country, is it by force to lead?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by dododawa1: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
NIGERIA Will be

Great soon
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by Mccullum: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
Star girl visiting the city boy and his wife.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by PHAYOL81: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
All I see here are number ones in their fields of endeavours. ASISAT OSHOALA, more grace and more height to conquer

enemyofprogress:
All of a sudden Remi Tinubu, a pastor at the Redeemed Christian Church of God begin cover body, just to deceive Muslims because of votes.

I know you know her so well back in the days. HAD she been exposing her body before? JUST avail us with one (just one only )picture of her exposing her body from that period you're talking of. But remember, only !d!ots say something they can't prove.

[
enemyofprogress:
does she use to dress like this before the election? All of a sudden she started dressing like a Muslim jyst to deceive gullible people like you. Only idiots dabble into a conversation that they were not invited.

She's been a LAGOSIANS long before becoming the first lady and she's being in public services before the FIRST LADY ASPIRATION so I believe your evidence shouldn't be reduced to tantrum if you're sure of your point.
AND LEST I FORGET, THE REAL !D!OT IS S/HE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT IN PUBLIC FORUM, YOU'VE GOT TO BE SURE OF YOUR COMMENT BECAUSE YOU MAYBE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE AND THAT ANYBODY CAN CHALLENGE/SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM. THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED A FORUM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
Bitter leaf people won't like this o. May God console them o.😂

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by Barims(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
Her visit can not improve the situation of our economy angry sad
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by akinsmail51: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
Omo elewa!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by naptu2: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Barims:
How's this going to help improve our hailing economy

Who is the economy hailing??
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Peter 'naanu' Obi right now:

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by Larryndelaw: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Obi and Sidikatu in sifia pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by Gbogbowa: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
She will not score up to goals this season just watch
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by mfm04622: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
naptu2:

Who is the economy hailing??

he meant "ailing."
Re: Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. by ChristianMuslim: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
Omo Elewa don Cash out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach / Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 / NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.