Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) (900 Views)

Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President / See Current Zimbabwean President Tweet, As Mugabe Dies At 95 (pixs) / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by Melagros(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Sometimes when I look at what is happening in leadership in Africa I shake my head in awe! Are these the kind of leaders we truly elect to give us the dividends of democracy? Are these the kind of leaders who deserve to lead us?

What really is wrong with African leaders? When can we ever make headway with this kind of gesture? We'll be fighting for independence and white man due to pressures will have no other option than to grant us the independence, after the independence what next? Backwardness!

A whole president donating bicycles to village heads and farmers in order to improve farming. Wonders shall never end! I also noticed that some African countries don't even have independent power generation stations in their country for 30, 40 or even 50 years after gaining independence.

They have depend solely on a bigger countries for power supply. Fellow Africans where do we go from here? Who do us these things? Na white man? Abi na who?
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen Thank you very much.

Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by Never4getU: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
Imagine the lowly manner African leaders understand elevating people out of poverty 😳

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by fourboys: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
Pls tinubu should not see this shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by Tjra: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Black man ehn

Reminds me of Ikpeazu sharing Kerosine and Shehu Sanni sharing transistor radio.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by Astra101: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
Melagros:
Sometimes when I look at what is happening in leadership in Africa I shake my head in awe! Are these the kind of leaders we truly elect to give us the dividends of democracy? Are these the kind of leaders who deserve to lead us?

What really is wrong with African leaders? When can we ever make headway with this kind of gesture? We'll be fighting for independence and white man due to pressures will have no other option than to grant us the independence, after the independence what next? Backwardness!

A whole president donating bicycles to village heads and farmers in order to improve farming. Wonders shall never end! I also noticed that some African countries don't even have independent power generation stations in their country for 30, 40 or even 50 years after gaining independence.

They have depend solely on a bigger countries for power supply. Fellow Africans where do we go from here? Who do us these things? Na white man? Abi na who?
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen Thank you very much.
Hahahahaha.... Africa my Africa grin

In dj khalid's voice " another one" grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by longetivity(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
A whole president donating bicycles? Not even a local government chairman. grin

E do be for Zimbabweans ; cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by Scarrr: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
Peter Obi's brother
Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by CJStarz: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
fourboys:
Pls tinubu should not see this shocked shocked
Tinubu na guy man,he no go do this kain thing
Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by CJStarz: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tjra:
Black man ehn

Reminds me of Ikpeazu sharing Kerosine and Shehu Sanni sharing transistor radio.
I pity you if you still think the man in that kerosene picture was Okezie Ikpeazu.
Neither did he share the said kerosene.
The opposition back then did him dirty and unfortunately for Ikpeazu,he had very weak media team to counteract the propaganda made against him and his government.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by HenryTimes: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
Is it the one that highjacked power from Mugabe or another one?

Who do black man abeg

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
🤦🏽‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by NFBI: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2023
It's good no need to buy fuel

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean President Donates 54 Bicycles To Village Heads To Improve Farmin(pix) by APOPTOSIS: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Make Nigerian Government no see this thread ooo.
Na huge relief on their side.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Facts About Hamas / Citibank And Chase New Corporate Jet / Angola: Africa's New Babylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.