Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How My Friend’s Boyfriend From Anambra Reacted When I Told Him I Was From Ebonyi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How My Friend’s Boyfriend From Anambra Reacted When I Told Him I Was From Ebonyi (327 Views)

Why Do The Remaining Igbo State Hate People From Ebonyi State? / Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos) / Naomi Ogunwusi: When I Started Preaching, People Wanted To Bring Me Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend’s Boyfriend From Anambra Reacted When I Told Him I Was From Ebonyi by Visblog: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
How My Friend’s Boyfriend from Anambra Reacted When I Told Him I Was From Ebonyi State—Nigerian Lady Grace Kosisochukwu Shares Experience

I followed a friend out the other day, She began to introduce me to her boyfriend..

“He asked me where am from, I told him am from Ebonyi state.l, The Anuovia told my friend, thank God she's not from Ebonyi , That his family would never approve him of marrying an Ebonyi woman”

“Then he went ahead to say that I don't look like Ebonyi woman, I told him,he's not man enough, because if he is,he wouldn't stoop so low to that mentality”

“Well, I was trying my best to respect my friend,if not, would have given him enough gbas gbos, because my character no good”

“It's okay if Anambra people doesn't marry from Ebonyi, That doesn't mean we are less of Igbo or human”

“Marry those that accepts you, before hide my identity ana adá” she narrated

Www.Visblog.ng

Re: How My Friend’s Boyfriend From Anambra Reacted When I Told Him I Was From Ebonyi by Ebubu: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
She did excellently well by schooling the dullard and racist.

Igbo people can form coalition against other tribes as much as they want, but they discriminate when they return to the same roof among themselves.

Choke on the truth.
Re: How My Friend’s Boyfriend From Anambra Reacted When I Told Him I Was From Ebonyi by Balablue64: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Yes o we see ebony people ndi abakiliki as dirty people with zero hygiene who like to gossip and bad people, and it's true.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend’s Boyfriend From Anambra Reacted When I Told Him I Was From Ebonyi by Natbrowny: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Balablue64:
Yes o we see ebony people ndi abakiliki as dirty people with zero hygiene who like to gossip and bad people, and it's true.

What the actual f*ck

West n East beef don rest.
Now its east vs east.

Just like When Uni n Poly tire to fight
Fed uni go begin beef state n private

So many crazy shits happening same time..
Re: How My Friend’s Boyfriend From Anambra Reacted When I Told Him I Was From Ebonyi by Nicepoker(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Advert. Time is running out grin
Re: How My Friend’s Boyfriend From Anambra Reacted When I Told Him I Was From Ebonyi by dominique(f): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
The friend too should better open her eyes to the walking red flag she calls a boyfriend.
Re: How My Friend’s Boyfriend From Anambra Reacted When I Told Him I Was From Ebonyi by Bulldozer90: 8:19am On Jan 01
If you want to advertise yourself do it peacefully and with your full chest. Don't do that by blackmailing a non existent Anambra man. You could end up achieving the opposite of what you set out to achieve.
Re: How My Friend’s Boyfriend From Anambra Reacted When I Told Him I Was From Ebonyi by sukkot: 1:00pm On Jan 01
just negodu shocked

(1) (Reply)

MMA 215 Shevchanko Vs Nunes Fight / PositiveNaija Top News: Week 19, 2018 / 28 December Set As The Date To End Osu:igbo Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.