Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Need Your Advice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Your Advice (610 Views)

Please, I Need Your Advice. / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Save Me With Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice by omotrayo: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2007
[b][/b]i am in love with these girl in the church
i am a graduate with a good job
she is doing a part_time course in diploma
her age is btw 18-21
i am 5 yrs older
i have not express my feeling but i am a bit behind in asking
apart from being young, still pursuing her education she seems to be a good solder of christ
Re: Need Your Advice by Raymond88(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2007
There's two places to avoid meeting a girl at, the club and in the church. The club because single girls that frequent the club make lousy partners, and after they get into trouble (maybe get one disease or the other) they go to the church for 'deliverance' (which most of them never really get by the way).
Re: Need Your Advice by zignorr(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2007
dude, tell her your feelings . . .delay is dangerous . . .a sharp guy from waterside will snatch her from you if you don't hurry up undecided
Re: Need Your Advice by niceuzor: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2007
- Nairaland Advicer's Have Spoken Leave it or Take it

You ARE on YOUR own.
Re: Need Your Advice by stingersmi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2007
Hi,
I dont fully agree with you Ramond88,
Truly there 2 places to avoid meeting women: 1:The church and 2: The club
But Omotorayo"s case is a little diffrent.
Well if you truly love the girl and care for her without any lustful intentions.
Then i will advice to go for the girl and air ur minds and realse that burden to her.
2 me age dosent matter much once the pple involed truly undserstands and care for each other.
I belive you know wen best to do so.
Best of luck man![/color]

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Wife / Born In October, Sign Here / 8-)hi Guys I'm Nu In D Romance Room Though Not A Nu Nairalander. I Can Wait To Meet With Romantic Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.