Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,178 members, 7,867,420 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

********************************************* Unveiling The Mysteries Of The God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ********************************************* Unveiling The Mysteries Of The God (72 Views)

The Mysteries Of The Kingdom Of God / Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

********************************************* Unveiling The Mysteries Of The God by PCHC(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2023
The following excerpts have I extracted from a book written by Professor Iyke Nathan Uzorma, titled, “SECRETS FROM HEAVEN.” They are not mine, but I share them here.

UNVEILING THE MYSTERIES OF THE GODHEAD (1)

Ambassador of the Republic of Ghana in Saudi Arabia, once came to see me. I received him and he spent some days with me. During the period in which he was with me, we often discussed such spiritual matters that elevate the consciousness of man to the glory of the Lord.
One morning, after our morning devotional service, Yuri came to me. That was after he had read my published interview with the BBC Radio, London. When he came that morning, he sat down and said: “Harbinger, your interview with the BBC greatly ministered to me. It opened my eyes to more spiritual realities.”

Then he looked at me for a moment and added: “I do think at times that you are a custodian of the mysteries of life.” Upon hearing from Yuri, the Word of the Lord came to me, saying: “Accept not the praise of man.” Then I told him in reply that I am not what he thinks of me.

I am convinced that no one is an island of knowledge, whilst the true value of knowledge is the ability to communicate it to others. Furthermore, Yuri said: “But, Harbinger, your publications reveal that you speak from a dimension far beyond the ordinary human level. Many, after reading your books, have also attested to this.”

THE GOD OF YESTERDAY AND TODAY

At this point I took time to explain to Ambassador Yuri that when one takes time to study the Holy Scriptures, he would discover that people like Paul, Daniel, Ezekiel, Moses, Elijah and others, spoke to the earthmen from a higher dimension of spiritual reality.

The One Spirit of Eternity of the Almighty God, which manifested higher spiritual experiences in these men, by which they led others on the path of God realization, is ever present among us to do even more. The Spirit of God is ever ready to speak to man, especially to those who have ears to hear.

Nevertheless, the recognition of the Holy Spirit solely depends on the measure of God’s grace upon a person and the level of one’s consciousness in the spiritual scale. This is so because all men are not on the same level of awareness as far as physical and metaphysical matters are concerned. Even in pure spiritual matter of the Kingdom of God, the fruits of those therein are on diverse levels

DIVERS LEVELS

Our Lord Jesus Christ said (Math. 13: 23) that the fruits of those in God’s Kingdom are in three major categories, such as thirty, sixty and hundred. This shows different levels of spiritual consciousness or degrees of awareness.

*1* Now, in the mundane level, that is the lowest level of material existence, the earthman lives under the sway of ignorance, wrong thinking, blind faith and darkness. Within this framework of existence, he is bereft of the inner divine ability to think and act within the system of the Holy Spirit.

Such people can’t even think and act for themselves. Rather they base their lives on the thoughts and opinions of others without their own conviction. These are the so called multitudes. Among them are both rich and poor, great and small, whose thoughts, words and deeds are worthless in all the higher realms of God’s creation.

By virtue of blind faith and ignorance, the multitudes become tools of confusion. Yea, some become even agents of the mighty dark astral vicious warriors and great spirits of terror, in the guise of religion. Beyond this mundane level of blind faith and ignorance, one may rise above the multitudes. Thus, he may come to the mental realm of consciousness.

Consequently, one on this level dwells much on mental analysis and logical speculation on matters of life, whether physical, metaphysical, or spiritual. One on this level may greatly awaken, within the faculty of his mind, the positive awareness of intuitive perceptions. This can be used by him to advance the course of his life even in the realm of religion.

On this level also, one may awaken the mind’s negative subjective faculty and be controlled by vicious hallucinations and illusory phantasmagorias. The realm of the mental, wherein dwells many in the world of man, is colossal yet it has a limit.

*2* When one comes to the spiritual platform of existence, the realm with unlimited variegated levels, then one may be fortunate to come to the final level available to human Beings in this system. In this final level, however, one would recognize that divine illumination of the soul is the bonafide path of the highest revelation and Light of the Almighty God.

This recognition leads to direct spiritual awareness, both in the world of man and in the realms beyond. It is on this level of spiritual consciousness that one could, by the special grace of God, meet face to face with the Lord of the Universe.

One who has had this experience could, still by His special grace, be empowered to become a true agent of God among men.

On this level, one will speak the Word of God in the world of man on a transcendental platform that could bamboozle logical speculation, blind faith, organised religion, and subtle hallucinations emanating from the realm of deception. One on this level also will speak and move in the strength of the Holy Spirit.

The meeting with the Lord face to face will always bring forth elevation of one’s operation in the realm of the Spirit of God. These were all the points I discussed with Ambassador Yuri that blessed morning.

MEETING WITH THE LORD

He asked me again: “Man of God, are you saying that it is possible for a human Being to see God face to face?” Furthermore, I spoke to him from my personal experience in this regard. Though every experience makes sense solely to the experiencer, nevertheless, I have met the Lord face to face several times, both physically and spiritually.

Yuri could not understand this. He thought that this experience contradicts the Scriptures. “This experience, does it not contradict the Scripture (John. 1: 18) that says: “No man has seen God at any time?” This was another question put to me by His Excellency, Yuri Kwaku Baawine, that morning.

THE MYSTERY OF GOD

Then I took time once again to explain that the ultimate understanding of the Holy Scriptures does not in any way contradict the experience of a human Being meeting face to face with the Lord. Now, in the first place, profound divine understanding of the mysteries of the Godhead as revealed to me, holds that the Lord God Almighty has two infinite aspects in eternity.

*1* The first side is the aspect of God, the core aspect, which is unmanifest; it is beyond manifestation in any realm in eternity. This core aspect of God holds the mystery of eternity. This mystery transcends the knowledge of every creature and living entity in all the realms of existence.

This most confidential aspect of God is the sole custodian of the answer to the question of the beginingless, the base before the beginning and the endless features of the Almighty God. No matter how great any spirit, angel, archangel, man or entity is, he can know nothing and say nothing about this sole ultimate core of the Godhead.

The knowledge of the multidimensional core of the Lord God that is completely beyond manifestation belongs only to the Lord God. To this end, what is not known about God by spirits, angels, men and every living creature, is more than what is known and what would be known of Him in eternity.

It is therefore from this God’s aspect of external reality that the Lord, the Personality of Godhead, manifests from time to time in different realms of existence. It is only when He manifests that He can be seen whether by spirits, angels, or men. And His manifestations to this end are limitless in different forms.

GOD MANIFESTATIONS

Remember the mysterious Rock that the children of Israel saw in the wilderness, upon mount of Horeb. This Rock was a disguised manifestation of God. For the Scripture (1 Cor. 10: 4) categorically stated: “And that Rock was Christ.” Of course, for the Lord to directly appear on Earth, in the form of a strange Rock, is the essence of the mystery of His divine manifestations. Now, as many as saw that mysterious Rock in Horeb, saw the Lord of the Universe, whether they knew it or not.

Remember also that in 55 B.C., in the first year of the reign of Belshazzar, king of Babylon, the great Prophet Daniel saw the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Ancient of Days) in a vision by night. In the Book of Daniel, he wrote in chapter 7, according to what he saw in spirit, that:
“The Ancient of Days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of His head like the pure wool: His Throne was like the fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him.”

The Prophet Ezekiel also saw the Personality of Godhead in His appearance as a Man, while he was in the land of the Chaldeans by the river of Chebar. And he wrote in the first chapter of his book thus:

“And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a Throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the Throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man. And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, Isa was It were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and heard a voice of one that spake”.

In 96 A.D., the Supreme Lord also manifested in spirit and revealed Himself to Saint John, while he was in the island of Patmos. John saw the Most Holy and wrote, among other things, saying:

“And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a Throne was set in Heaven and one sat on the Throne. And He that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow roundabout the Throne, in the sight like unto an emerald. And out of the Throne proceeded lightings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the Throne, which are the Seven Spirits of God.” (Rev. 4: 2-5)

The Prophet Isaiah in his time also saw the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth and wrote in the 6th chapter of his book, saying:
“In the year that King Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a Throne, high and lifted up, and His train filled the temple.”
Job saw the Almighty God in His manifestation as a Whirlwind. Abraham, Jacob, Balaam and others, saw the Lord in the diverse manifestations of His aspect of external reality. But no one has seen and no one can see, the unmanifest, the sole ultimate core aspect of the Godhead that holds the mystery of God’s beginingless and eternity.

This will bring us back to the true understanding of what Our Lord Jesus Christ meant when He said that “no man has seen the Father” {John 6:46). To this end, it is evident that He was speaking of the hidden, the core, the unmanifest side of the Supreme Almighty Father. It follows that there is an aspect of God which cannot be seen and there is an aspect which can be seen. Of course it was the face of God that Revelation chapter 22 verse 4 spoke of when it says: “And they shall see His face; and His name shall be in their foreheads.”

Even Our Lord Jesus who also says that no man has seen God, was Himself the consummate manifestation of God in the world of gross matter, as well as the true Lord and Creator of the entire universal systems. It was in reference to Christ as God that the Scripture (1 Tim. 3:16) says: “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh…”

Also, John chapter 1 verse 10 spoke of Our Lord Jesus Christ thus: “He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not.” It means nothing else than that as many as saw Jesus Christ saw God both directly and indirectly. The Lord Himself even confirmed this when He told Philip: “Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father.” (John 14:9)

From the foregoing, I concluded in my dialogue with Ambassador Yuri in this connection that my spiritual experience of meeting the Lord face to face does not contradict the Holy Scriptures. Finally that morning, Yuri said: “But many believers do not have this spiritual experience of meeting with the Lord and seeing Him face to face.”

FAITH AND BEYOND

Again, I emphasized that this experience comes only by the special grace of God. Now, a believer must be bold, strong and spiritually aggressive to be placed by God’s grace on the path of meeting with the Lord of the Universe. The Lord God Almighty is not cheap to be bought in the market by everyone.

Therefore the faithless, the carnal minded, those in the world of the multitude, the hypocrite, the slowpoke and the slothful, may not see Him. These must remain behind and below in the strata of spiritual existence.

Little effort on their part on the path of the Lord will make them to be consoled by hearing of the lives and works of those who have met the Lord. If they are sincere on this path, however, then they can develop faith in the Lord by hearing of the experience of those who have met Him. For “faith cometh by hearing”. From this platform of hearing they can rise to walk with God.

While it is good to hear of the Lord via the experience of others, or by reading the Holy Scriptures, attending a gospel church, reading inspired books by men of God, attending revival meetings, amongst others, we must understand that there is something more than these. Job heard of the Lord through many ways and his faith increased even by hearing. But when he finally saw the Lord of Hosts, his spiritual awareness rose beyond the realm of mere hearing from others.

To this end, he had a specific spiritual experience which was not available to him within the framework of hearing. Thus he wrote: “I have heard of Thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eyes seeth Thee. Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.” (Job 42: 5,6)
In other words, it is good to hear and study the great works of the Lord which He wrought via Moses, Elijah, Daniel, Peter, Abraham, Paul and others. However, while doing so, a believer should not limit his entire spiritual life on this level. Remember that if what you know about God is only what you are told, then to an extent you know nothing. Our Lord is the God of now. He is still speaking now to those who have the ears to hear. He can still reveal Himself to you now as He did to the people of old. With Him all things are possible.

Re: ********************************************* Unveiling The Mysteries Of The God by PCHC(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2023
+

Re: ********************************************* Unveiling The Mysteries Of The God by PCHC(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2023
Add

(1) (Reply)

Making An Early Resolve For Holiness In 2024 / Get Set To Praise God For All Eternity / First Service Of The Year (precommunion Service)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.