Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife (23163 Views)

Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React / Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by vonnelixir: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2023
The wife fyn,. U wish to get that type of physical beauty in marriage
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by warrifinest1985: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2023
The first time i heard johnny drill on the radio i thought he was foreign, very good singer.

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Osanoghodua1: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2023
Looks like the guy is a devoted Christian, even though I don't buy secular songs anymore because of my Christian faith, the guy is good hearing his voice on radio. Was thinking he was a foreigner. God bless him and his family, miracle baby. No foul language in his songs. How are you my friend?

4 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2023
Very good singer
I enjoy his music alot

Big congratulations
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by West501(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2023
eyesoflagos:
Jubilations as Johnny Drille welcomes first child with wife

Famous singer-songwriter, Johnny Drille welcomes his first child with his wife, Rima Tahini as they release a heartwarming family video.

His wife took to her social media page to break the news with very much excited netizens and colleagues of hers. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Johnny Drille carrying his daughter.

From her post it was gathered that the couple welcomed their first child on the 17th of November, 2022. outside the country.

She revealed that they named her, Amaris Esohe Ighodaro, as she shared beautiful moments from the time they had spent together since her birth.

His wife, sharing the video, wrote …

“My precious and beautiful child,

Amaris Esohe Ighodaro 11.17.2023.
You are my miracle and the best gift I have ever received
God is faithful and his word is always true!

My incredible husband,

Thank you for being my rock and the absolute best father to our little babygirl already! I love you ”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/12/29/jubilations-as-johnny-drille-welcomes-first-child-with-wife/

Congrats
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by BloomingDale(f): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Men still dey marry? Na wahh ohh.

Marriage was created for men.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats.
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by fortunez1(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations to him and his wife
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by ObalendeCMS: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2023
Truly na women these "things" dey favour. Her post reeks of selfishness.
BTW, Who is Johnnie Drille?
guess he's an up & coming artiste.
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by spiceadole: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:

I wonder..
With the way the demonise marriage and women,generally ..
One would expect otherwise

If wife dies,they won't rest
Sharp sharp,they will remarry

Funny people

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Glimpsetv: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by ObalendeCMS: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:

na fo0lish & simple man dey marry these days.
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Goddyrichie(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2023
LooneyLester:
Who be johnny drille ??

I no know this guy

Degenerates choke everywhere
u no know Johnny that means u just listening to music maybe in davido and wizzy time that’s 2010 or 2011 moreover 80% Nigerians don’t listen to good music when it comes to good lyrics and sweet love song drille Dey top 3 for this 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Goddyrichie(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2023
accordadoga21:
Heheheh

Congrats and please give the child proper home training so that he/she won’t end up waking you up with sidekicks like some children from one region
Nawa o na everything b tribalism on this platform I think that was why this site was lock few days ago wenti bring region come 4 person wey just born Oga o
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by IPG25(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats 🎉🎉
My people
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by abobote: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2023
ObalendeCMS:

na fo0lish & simple man dey marry these days.
That is what broke men like you think
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Kinzo0917(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2023
IS THAT YOU AT YOUR PROFILE?
Inkling:
Congrats
IF THAT IS YOU, THEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING BAD.
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by oluwaseyi0: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:

Dey play

There is real life outside social media where real people are building their family and progressing

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by ZiktotheWorld: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats to one of my Faves.

This guy has melodious sounds
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Kinzo0917(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2023
THAT PUCTURE AT YOUR PROFILE SHA….
Icarus99:
Congrats Good Johnny
I KNOW THAT PICTURE CAN NEVER BE YOU. IMAGINE THE WAY HER BOOBS WAS ROUGH HANDLED. NAWA
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by victorazy(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:

Na poor man dey reason like this grin grin grin
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Almunjid(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Yes, u no know because the person wey train u did a very bad job. U were trained to see women as sex objects. That person wey train u no try for u at all.
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by folake4u(f): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Looks like the guy is a devoted Christian, even though I don't buy secular songs anymore because of my Christian faith, the guy is good hearing his voice on radio. Was thinking he was a foreigner. God bless him and his family, miracle baby. No foul language in his songs. How are you my friend?

His father is a clergy official in Edo State.

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Almunjid(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
I tell you, only if younger generation can run for Thier dear life and avoid woman marriage scam.
Ur father no marry ur mother before she gave birth to u, so I don't expect u and ur ilks to know the benefit of marriage.
Na through one-night-stand dem born u and na through the same one-night-stand u go take born all ur children.
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by folake4u(f): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2023
Amaris Esohe Ighodaro 11.17.2023.

Amaris - (Hebrew): Promised by God.
Esohe - (Bini): means God's gift.
Beautiful name. kiss kiss

Congratulations to him.

He got married last year and only announced it this year.

I love how he keeps his private life away from the social scene.

4 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2023
Almunjid:

Ur father no marry ur mother before she gave birth to u, so I don't expect u and ur ilks to know the benefit of marriage.
Na through one-night-stand dem born u and na through the same one-night-stand u go take born all ur children.
ogun pai your papa and prostitute mama. I talk to you bastard
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by fineboynl(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2023
Is this not a white girl or just my eyes?
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Almunjid(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
ogun pai your papa and prostitute mama. I talk to you bastard
Bastard? Na wetin ur grandfather call u be that when ur father born u through one-night-stand na. Abi u don do change of name? grin

Lol, I didn't mean to offend u Ooo. I just want u to see and feel it urself before u decide whether u want others to say these things to ur children. E no suppose pain u if e good say make humans no dey marry again.

Marriage makes our sexual relationships more organized as humans, without marriage there will be no difference between ur mother and ur she-goat that got pregnant from a random goat. Without marriage, humans will live like animals (jump on any woman, get her pregnant, ur child will equally jump on any random woman and get her pregnant, ur grandchildren will do the same etc). Is that what u want for urself and ur children and grandchildren? Is that how u want ur lineage to be known? Disorganized family without one good and responsible member?
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Streetmovement(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Congrats to the beautiful family
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by oyeb15: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Name like borehole driller

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian AY Looks Dapper In New White Apparel Photo / Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling / Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.