Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife (23162 Views)

Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React / Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by AncientAlien(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
LooneyLester:
Who be johnny drille ??

I no know this guy

Degenerates choke everywhere
"how are you my guy" crooner

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Eagba(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Missyajoke(f): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Trophy12: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
When me self go marry one fine oyinbo self . God when ๐Ÿ™
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Balistic4: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sccarrr:
Congratulations to them!!
@balistic4 come and see better couple....not the Aba made marriage u dey manage,dey wash bloody ,poop stained tear tear large ugly dirty pants for your wife tongue
Have you seen how irrelevant your input is?? grin grin grin grin grin
don't forget to celebrate me everyday and in every thread, at least, I am like the star you look forward to but can't reach. Ensure you do a shoutout to me in every thread, it adds to my popularity. I might even decide to send you some cash if the popularity is massive. Foolish useless jobless idiot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by VaginaAcademic: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Johnny like better thing sha congratulations

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Ishilove: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Men still dey marry? Na wahh ohh.
Dey play. It is only on Nairaland that men have stopped marrying. Offline, in the real world, people are blocking the roads every weekend for wedding reception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by izubext007: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ bro
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Sccarrr: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
Balistic4:

Have you seen how irrelevant your input is?? grin grin grin grin grin
don't forget to celebrate me everyday and in every thread, at least, I am like the star you look forward to but can't reach. Ensure you do a shoutout to me in every thread, it adds to my popularity. I might even decide to send you some cash if the popularity is massive. Foolish useless jobless idiot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my friend get out of here, go wash payint
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by sageb: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
eyesoflagos:
Jubilations as Johnny Drille welcomes first child with wife

Famous singer-songwriter, Johnny Drille welcomes his first child with his wife, Rima Tahini as they release a heartwarming family video.

His wife took to her social media page to break the news with very much excited netizens and colleagues of hers. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Johnny Drille carrying his daughter.

From her post it was gathered that the couple welcomed their first child on the 17th of November, 2022. outside the country.

She revealed that they named her, Amaris Esohe Ighodaro, as she shared beautiful moments from the time they had spent together since her birth.

His wife, sharing the video, wrote โ€ฆ

โ€œMy precious and beautiful child,

Amaris Esohe Ighodaro 11.17.2023.
You are my miracle and the best gift I have ever received
God is faithful and his word is always true!

My incredible husband,

Thank you for being my rock and the absolute best father to our little babygirl already! I love you โ€

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/12/29/jubilations-as-johnny-drille-welcomes-first-child-with-wife/

congratulations to the couple
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Balistic4: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sccarrr:
my friend get out of here, go wash payint
Now I charged you to tag me more and you're appearing tired, what then are you good at werey? When next I log into nl and you have not made yourself useful to me you won't like my response
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by amadiwati(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
JD not your guy.

I love every about him. His music is not for everybody. His lifestyle and family is not camera centric. He walks on the street like every other human not causing attention and all.
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Chochovini: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
LooneyLester:
Who be johnny drille ??

I no know this guy

Degenerates choke everywhere
. Then youโ€˜re either a Cameroonian or a Ghanian.
And to educate you more, Drille is one of the best Nigerian musicians you can find around today. With all his music as evergreen and hit tracks back to back..
Not all those wushy washy studio polluters noise makers, Davido, Rhema, Rugar, wiz kid, kiss Daniel, not forgetting that mad man called Asake, Mayorkun, Burner boy etc....
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by Charleblings123(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2023
Congrats Johnny.....
Re: Johnny Drille Welcomes First Child With Wife by LoveFayfay(f): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Big congratulations Johnny. Much Love๐Ÿฅฐ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian AY Looks Dapper In New White Apparel Photo / Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling / Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.