Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Solar Installation Services In Benin City - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Installation Services In Benin City (85 Views)

Help With Diy Solar Installation / I Need Advice On Solar Installation For My Home Office / Solar Installation For Your Home And Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Installation Services In Benin City by Booksy(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2023
In a nutshell, Solar light system is a power generation system that traps energy from the sun, stores it in a battery and loads (electrical devices) are powered with it after the DC from the battery is converted to AC since most electrical devices use AC.

The major components of a solar power system are:

1. Solar Panels
2. Inverter
3. Charge Controller
4. Battery pack

At STL Solar, we offer Solar Installation services. You can reach me through the contact on my signature. We are base in Benin City.

Re: Solar Installation Services In Benin City by Booksy(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2023
Most of the tools you need as a solar power systems installer is contained in the toolbox as shown by the attached image.

Re: Solar Installation Services In Benin City by Booksy(m): 11:22am On Jan 06
Solar Charge Controller:

This is ued to regulate the voltage and current coming from the solar panels and going to the battery. This is because most "12 volt" panels put out about 16 to 20 volts, so if there is no regulation the batteries will be damaged from overcharging.

Note: Most batteries need around 14 to 14.5 volts to get fully charged.

This means that you don't connect the solar panels directly to the batteries. The panels are connected to the Charge Controller and the batteries to the Charge Controller.

Re: Solar Installation Services In Benin City by Booksy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19
Hello BlocksNG. I saw yor below post on this forum and I do like to make some clarification about pos business. I will appreciate if you spare me some few minutes of your precious time to help clarify these things. Thanks.

"You are right, if you come to my terminal and request to withdraw more than 50k, I'll politely decline. It's called p o s and not a bank.

my capital is just 300k, that would fetch me around 15k daily. 15x25=375k. I'm paying my salesgirl 30k, I'll pocket the remaining."

1. Is your daily earnings from only the charges you collect from customers when they withdraw?
2. Is your daily earnings from both charges you collect from customers when they withdraw and commission from the POS provider?
3. How do you source for cash, from only banks or banks and big businesses?
4. If from only banks, how?
5. What did you considered in your choice of location for the POS business?
6. What are the risks involved in running this business and how do you mitigate them.

Thanks very much bro!

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Verified Paypal Account To Receive And Send Payment / Elevating Power: The 48V Lifepo4 Battery Revolution / Atm Machine � Made In Nigeria By Yoruba Boy Opeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.