Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria (434 Views)

Whogohost The Most Expensive And Unreliable Hosting In Nigeria. Open Letter / Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) / Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria by Jetland(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2023
Someone recommended naijawebhost.com to me some months ago, and I decided to give it a try. For the past four months that I've been using it, sometimes my website would just go offline as a result of their server being down. Instead of moving my website from their hosting to another hosting company, I decided to stay put, which is the greatest mistake I made.

For the past 24 hours now, everybody who is hosting their websites with naijawebhost.com is stranded as their websites are offline. As of the time of writing this, https://naijawebhost.com is offline.

I decided to check their reviews on TrustPilot, and I saw so many damaging reviews from unhappy customers. The worst part is the fact that their own website is offline, meaning there is no way I could log in to my client area, back up my website, and move it to another hosting company. To tell you how funny these people are, they sent notice of maintenance after the maintenance had already started. Check the screenshot below. Many other people, including me, are trapped on their website.

I don't even think it's a company. I think it's just one guy staying in his room using his laptop to manage his website. Naijawebhost.com should be awarded as the worst hosting company in Nigeria, if it's even a company.

See their reviews on Trust Pilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/naijawebhost.com The few positive reviews you're seeing there are probably the ones someone was begged/paid to do.

seun, mynd44 lalasticlala, please move this to the front page so that people don't make the same mistake I made.

Re: Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria by Jetland(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2023
landiqa:
Chat me on WhatsApp to get direct access to the hosting provider and tips on how to get such performance.
Drop the website link you tested above. I mean the url you tested not the hosting.
Re: Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria by Jetland(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
landiqa:

I won't drop it publicly here and e get why.

Chat me to get it privately 😉
It's not necessary. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria by olu122: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
No downtime no suspension check here to :-- https://namevitech.com

Re: Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria by faceland: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
The Nigerian Web Host are RESELLERS. If you have 100k you can also provide the services they are providing with your own portal and all.
Just avoid them (except they give you a great discount deal).

I was patriotic (paying more to support local business until one bastard after 10 years increase price unfairly because dollars moved from 180 to 200 and told me to vote Buhari), the second one, I called customer care and that bastard told me he is at the airport. I call few days later and he (one man business) "dress me down" after years of patronizing him.

I carried my business to India and South Africa and it has been nothing but peace because they actually have a team (not the unprofessional one man business 99.9% of Nigerian Web Host are).
Re: Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria by faceland: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
If your website is the digital representation of your business. In this day and age that we are paying 14k just for domain name, anything less than professional is unacceptable.

Avoid the Nigerian webhost. It is one person business and they don't give a damn once you pay. This one now, the owner is enjoying his Christmas holiday and probably don't know all his clients websites are down.
Re: Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria by Jetland(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
faceland:
The Nigerian Web Host are RESELLERS. If you have 100k you can also provide the services they are providing with your own portal and all.
Just avoid them (except they give you a great discount deal).

I was patriotic (paying more to support local business until one bastard after 10 years increase price unfairly because dollars moved from 180 to 200 and told me to vote Buhari), the second one, I called customer care and that bastard told me he is at the airport. I call few days later and he (one man business) "dress me down" after years of patronizing him.

I carried my business to India and South Africa and it has been nothing but peace because they actually have a team (not the unprofessional one man business 99.9% of Nigerian Web Host are).
Can you imagine. The guy even switched off his phone. grin

1 Like

Re: Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria by Jetland(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
faceland:
If your website is the digital representation of your business. In this day and age that we are paying 14k just for domain name, anything less than professional is unacceptable.

Avoid the Nigerian webhost. It is one person business and they don't give a damn once you pay. This one now, the owner is enjoying his Christmas holiday and probably don't know all his clients websites are down.
I learned my lesson the hard way. Thanks for this.

2 Likes

Re: Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria by nonny1212: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2023
I have like 8 websites with them and the have been offline since 24hrs. I just saw their domain is up for sale.
Re: Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria by Jetland(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2023
nonny1212:
I have like 8 websites with them and the have been offline since 24hrs. I just saw their domain is up for sale.

Up for sale ke. It's finished kiss

(1) (Reply)

Check This Tool For Web Developer...... / Do U Have A Site & Need Traffic? / Make 50,000# From Ur Website In Just 1week Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.