Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Whogohost The Most Expensive And Unreliable Hosting In Nigeria. Open Letter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whogohost The Most Expensive And Unreliable Hosting In Nigeria. Open Letter (646 Views)

Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / Web Hosting: Whogohost, The Top Nigerian Domain Name And Hosting Provider. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whogohost The Most Expensive And Unreliable Hosting In Nigeria. Open Letter by starchris(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2023
I hope this letter finds its way into the hands of the management and staff of Whogohost.com, a company that I once believed would provide top-notch hosting services and outstanding customer support. Unfortunately, my experience as a customer has left me deeply disappointed and frustrated, prompting me to write this open letter

Your reputation as one of the most expensive hosting providers in the country led me to expect superior services and customer care. However, the reality has been far from what I anticipated

All my website on whogohost have been down for over a week. I also learnt im not the only one on this table as lot customer are complaining. The company will be quick to market their products to you, but don't care about their customers they haven't replied any of my tickets, they have switched of the customer care lines, they don't reply to mails.

I have been using whogohost since 2017, but of recent the company is not it anymore, I have Website with namecheap and qserver and I am not facing the challenges I'm facing with whogohost of recent with its poor services and slow serves

It is my sincere hope that you consider these letter seriously and take immediate action to rectify the issues I have raised or i will be forced to take legal action. You have the opportunity to restore your reputation, regain the trust of your customers, as I have plans on moving all my services off your platform.

Please remember that the success of your business is intricately tied to the satisfaction and loyalty of your customers. Neglecting their needs and concerns will only lead to your own downfall.

My open ticket id Ticket #LSH-128-27383
Re: Whogohost The Most Expensive And Unreliable Hosting In Nigeria. Open Letter by kenniefawole(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2023
starchris:
I hope this letter finds its way into the hands of the management and staff of Whogohost.com, a company that I once believed would provide top-notch hosting services and outstanding customer support. Unfortunately, my experience as a customer has left me deeply disappointed and frustrated, prompting me to write this open letter

Your reputation as one of the most expensive hosting providers in the country led me to expect superior services and customer care. However, the reality has been far from what I anticipated

All my website on whogohost have been down for over a week. I also learnt im not the only one on this table as lot customer are complaining. The company will be quick to market their products to you, but don't care about their customers they haven't replied any of my tickets, they have switched of the customer care lines, they don't reply to mails.

I have been using whogohost since 2017, but of recent the company is not it anymore, I have Website with namecheap and qserver and I am not facing the challenges I'm facing with whogohost of recent with its poor services and slow serves

It is my sincere hope that you consider these letter seriously and take immediate action to rectify the issues I have raised or i will be forced to take legal action. You have the opportunity to restore your reputation, regain the trust of your customers, as I have plans on moving all my services off your platform.

Please remember that the success of your business is intricately tied to the satisfaction and loyalty of your customers. Neglecting their needs and concerns will only lead to your own downfall.

My open ticket id Ticket #LSH-128-27383

I stopped using Nigeria hosting since 2017 , I would rather not develop a website than use Nigeria hosting . All my client know that I would not even work on a Nigerian hosting project .

1 Like

Re: Whogohost The Most Expensive And Unreliable Hosting In Nigeria. Open Letter by susrite(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2023
kenniefawole:

I stopped using Nigeria hosting since 2017 , I would rather not develop a website than use Nigeria hosting . All my client know that I would not even work on a Nigerian hosting project .
same here bro. I do tell my clients, if you are using Nigeria hosting, just take your job somewhere else. I mostly use Hostinger VPS! I don't even like the issues attached to shared hosting. I use unmanaged server (Cyberpanel on CentOs7) and it's been a seamless experience for almost 5 years with this.

2 Likes

Re: Whogohost The Most Expensive And Unreliable Hosting In Nigeria. Open Letter by starchris(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2023
kenniefawole:

I have stopped using them too, my recent project are hosted on namecheap vps. I only use whogohost for .ng website and my old sites l

1 Like

Re: Whogohost The Most Expensive And Unreliable Hosting In Nigeria. Open Letter by BluntTruth101: 12:26am On Jul 24, 2023
That hosting platform is the very worst in the world...totally worst.

As i send this message now, below is what even their website whogohost.ng is showing

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

The most useless overhyped Nigeria IT company...useless!
Re: Whogohost The Most Expensive And Unreliable Hosting In Nigeria. Open Letter by olu122: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
No suspension no downtime check here to see::- namevitech.com

Re: Whogohost The Most Expensive And Unreliable Hosting In Nigeria. Open Letter by SConnect: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
BluntTruth101:
That hosting platform is the very worst in the world...totally worst.

As i send this message now, below is what even their website whogohost.ng is showing

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

The most useless overhyped Nigeria IT company...useless!

I think there are still other very reliable Nigerian host (not resellers) out there dedicated to uptime.

My 2cents.

(1) (Reply)

Image Vs Css / Be Part Of This / Adsense On Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.