Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property (25160 Views)

Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section / Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property by EmmyCC: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2023
seanfer:

If you read the article you will see that the landlord gave notice, but the tenants went to court to obtain court order..
If there is a court order, then the notice is faulty. No court will will tell a landlord not to eject a tenant and take possession of his property if the right procedure has been followed. For the tenants to still be raising issues of court order now probably means that landlord has chosen to neglect what the order directed.
Re: Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property by dreyFoxx(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Macphenson:

Did you miss the part where it stated that there is a court order. Why not allow the court to decide on the matter before taking action?

The lawlessness and diaregard for court processes being enthronged in this country will soon lead to total breakdown of law and order.

Now ask yourself....who owns the land....so court should favour the tenant over the owner of the land

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property by honeyB2018: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sleekfingers:

We are in demolition season in Lagos. Many houses will go down..... So stop whipping up unnecessary sentiments.
Anybody that builds anyhow or doesn't maintain their houses. The houses will be pulled down...irrespective of their tribes......
You guys called Lagos a slum, and Sanwo olu is ready to clean it up.......

I pray yours will be affected like those in Oworo is lamenting now.
Re: Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property by Sleekfingers: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
honeyB2018:

I pray yours will be affected like those in Oworo is lamenting now.

😂😂😂😂

Prayer warrior. My house can't be affected. My house is in Ikeja Gra.
There are lots of illegal structures in Oworoshoki. Encroaching on government lands. Especially those houses close to the Lagoon. More houses there will pull down.
From what I heard Makoko, ilaje in bariga, ijeshatedo, Aguda, ilasamaja, Orile, Satellite town , demolition will start from there next year.
Re: Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property by Good2go1: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
That's why you are not him , God has seen your wicked heart and may have reserved a place for you in hell to practice that your wickedness
BloomingDale:
See as these traders deface their environment. Very dirty beings. If I’m Sanwo Olu I will just bulldoze the building right on top of their head and bury them right there, make them go tell their creator say na their dirtiness kill them.
Re: Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property by tokilimoto: 12:07am On Dec 31, 2023
With this hardship on ground I pity the poor
Re: Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property by FILEBE(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2023
PoloG:
we are not holding them from going. Maybe other tribes but we yorubas support the exist of igbos.

igbos are the ones who don't want to stop coming here upon how we treat them here grin

Mr . Speak for yourself. Nothing like "WE"

Leave every yorubas out of your agenda please.
Re: Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property by FILEBE(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2023
BloomingDale:
See as these traders deface their environment. If I’m Sanwo Olu I will just bulldoze the building right on top of their head and bury them right there, make them go tell their creator say na their dirtiness kill them.

You are sick. Very sick. You need medical attention. You sit in you house typing this t what end? To catch cruise abi?
Re: Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property by honeyB2018: 7:28pm On Jan 01
Sleekfingers:

😂😂😂😂

Prayer warrior. My house can't be affected. My house is in Ikeja Gra.
There are lots of illegal structures in Oworoshoki. Encroaching on government lands. Especially those houses close to the Lagoon. More houses there will pull down.
From what I heard Makoko, ilaje in bariga, ijeshatedo, Aguda, ilasamaja, Orile, Satellite town , demolition will start from there next year.

That's great. Let it continue.
This is what the people voted Sanwo-Olu to do. When the heaven will fall,it never be on an individual alone.
Among those affected with this demolition, some of them voted for APC in all the elections. If they had seen it coming,I doubt if they would have done that.
You don't throw away,the baby and bath water the same time
I will continue to ask, didn't the predecessors of Sanwo-Olu see these infringements when they were in office?
Sanwo-Olu is the one with the scientific glass, that could see these things better
Badagry- Lagos Expressway expansion work had houses that were demolished, over 12yrs ago, to make room for the road expansion, till now, the road is yet to be completed,.
So let the whole of Lagos go in the name of demolition, let's see who blinks Las. Mind you,he has only 4yrs in office.
Re: Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property by tenpipsperday: 7:33pm On Jan 01
PoloG:
we are not holding them from going. Maybe other tribes but we yorubas support the exist of igbos.

igbos are the ones who don't want to stop coming here upon how we treat them here grin

Tell your lawmakers to start the process on the floor of the chambers oga.

I hope you are educated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Jega’s Statement On Election Postponement: Full Text / President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters / Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.