Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. (1538 Views)

What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? / That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good / Money Lying In Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
One of the opportunities I got this year was having access to idle money in people's account.

It might interest you to know that alot of billions are lying waste in bank accounts of which is of no use to the economy of our country.

People are scared of releasing their idle money because of the fear of losing it to friends/investors who may not have the capacity to multiply and increase it.

I have never ran short of cash in any multimillion business I ventured as a result of building capacity. (Please this is not a call to give me your hard earned money)

You might wonder if it's possible for a single person to invest billions in a venture, yes it is.

Aside all the money made this year in cryptocurrency, online consolidation of airline ticketing, web3, AI, SHA-256 Cloud Computing etc.

I got my hands on idle money in the bank running into billions.

There is alot of idle money in our country and I'm a witness and part to using it.

Enjoy the holiday guys.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by NoSmoking: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Indulge me
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
NoSmoking:
Indulge me

Most people in their lifetime had people who gave them money and they couldn't pay back. 10k, 5k, 30k, in years to come, the same people you couldn't pay will have more to give eg 100m, 500m, but they won't. Because you couldn't manage the little given.

There are friends I invested in their business with little amount like 100k, 1m, 50k etc years back but they couldn't pay back. Today they have lost the opportunity to get more from me.

A layman indulgence.

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by NoSmoking: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
henrycryptmento:

Most people in their lifetime had people who gave them money and they couldn't pay back. 10k, 5k, 30k, in years to come, the same people you couldn't pay will have more to give eg 100m, 500m, but they won't. Because you couldn't manage the little given.

There are friends I invested in their business with little amount like 100k, 1m, 50k etc years back but they couldn't pay back. Today they have lost the opportunity to get more from me.

A layman indulgence.

Try me
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
NoSmoking:

Try me
try you with what?
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by NoSmoking: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
henrycryptmento:
try you with what?

Show me d money n what to do with it

I have my own ideas tho, but if u want me to take urs, fine
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by skedman(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
It is better to be idle than to move

The country is recently facing what we call economy instability

You can't determine tomorrow's price

Bottle water is now sold for 150 Naira

How can you plan

If you borrow one 1 billon today the dollar or pounds will humble it to nothing

Until we have economic stabilility before you plan

It is what we call risk
You know the lady is hiv why sleep with her Jesus will question you
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
NoSmoking:

Show me d money n what to do with it

I have my own ideas tho, but if u want me to take urs, fine
can't help but laugh.

How do I give you my money while I do not know you from anywhere? Do you do that?
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by Olumidefree: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Boss, you are right 100%. Alot of money dy D's country. Accessing it or finding where the money goes is the in thing!!!
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by NoSmoking: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
henrycryptmento:
can't help but laugh.

How do I give you my money while I do not know you from anywhere? Do you do that?

U said something about looking for worthy persons

But there are people that you know

Why looking then?
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by Adejomark: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sir, about the SHA-256 cloud computing you mentioned, please throw more light on itπŸ™
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by madone: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
henrycryptmento:
One of the opportunities I got this year was having access to idle money in people's account.

It might interest you to know that alot of billions are lying waste in bank accounts of which is of no use to the economy of our country.

People are scared of releasing their idle money because of the fear of losing it to friends/investors who may not have the capacity to multiply and increase it.

I have never ran short of cash in any multimillion business I ventured as a result of building capacity. (Please this is not a call to give me your hard earned money)

You might wonder if it's possible for a single person to invest billions in a venture, yes it is.

Aside all the money made this year in cryptocurrency, online consolidation of airline ticketing, web3, AI, SHA-256 Cloud Computing etc.

I got my hands on idle money in the bank running into billions.

There is alot of idle money in our country and I'm a witness and part to using it.

Enjoy the holiday guys.
you are either looking for investors or you are lokkng for students. Just go straight to your point quick. Mind you I have read your reply to people's post here. Apparently you just finished your crypto training. I can say for free that the experience above is not personal but one of your tutors.

4 Likes

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by adejo007(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
Watoni2T is a scammer. Guys, don't fall for it.

Check the post:

https://www.nairaland.com/7952469/watoni2t-scammer-ordeal

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Adejomark:
Sir, about the SHA-256 cloud computing you mentioned, please throw more light on itπŸ™
oh, the new technology of web3 and AI can be used to convert unused antminers to generate Artificial intelligence outputs. Antminers which can mine Ethereum can be converted to cloud computing in artificial intelligence.

So instead of leaving my eth miner as Ethereum is no more mineable. I indulge in cloud computing which makes alot of money for me.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
madone:
you are either looking for investors or you are lokkng for students. Just go straight to your point quick. Mind you I have read your reply to people's post here. Apparently you just finished your crypto training. I can say for free that the experience above is not personal but one of your tutors.
sadly I'm not looking any of those. Keep on with the reply stalking. A reward awaits.πŸ‘

Have a good day.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
NoSmoking:

U said something about looking for worthy persons

But there are people that you know

Why looking then?
I do not need investors. The post is to teach and not to request or want.

Like I said, aside making money from crypto this year, I had friends and friends of friends investing in my capacity.

I do not need investors! Definitely not here!
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by MrBroke(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
This one dey find money grin
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by Goalnaldo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
henrycryptmento:
I do not need investors. The post is to teach and not to request or want.

Like I said, aside making money from crypto this year, I had friends and friends of friends investing in my capacity.

I do not need investors! Definitely not here!
So what is the purpose of creating this thread?
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by madone: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
henrycryptmento:
sadly I'm not looking any of those. Keep on with the reply stalking. A reward awaits.πŸ‘

Have a good day.
yeah I will wait for more after all this is your first topic for an account you open in Oct. And spent 7hours on .

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
Goalnaldo:

So what is the purpose of creating this thread?
sharing knowledge to those in need.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by Olumidefree: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
madone:
yeah I will wait for more after all this is your first topic for an account you open in Oct. And spent 7hours on .
bro you are not making sense. If you read the write up well u won't be typing those comment above.

Stop man, you have no point to make.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by madone: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
Olumidefree:
bro you are not making sense. If you read the write up well u won't be typing those comment above.

Stop man, you have no point to make.
was not trying to make sense to everyone. The posters should look into his heart and the reasons he made that post. The questions people are asking him and his reply to them.
Why should he make such bold statement without a prove of access. That is a good example of a beer parlour statement in a loan shop. Or a sure odd in betting shop without prove of releasing it.
between the write up he then slots in Aside all the money made this year in cryptocurrency, online consolidation of airline ticketing, web3, AI, SHA-256 Cloud Computing etc.other info's that could raise people's curiosity.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by Olumidefree: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
madone:
was not trying to make sense to everyone. The posters should look into his heart and the reasons he made that post. The questions people are asking him and his reply to them.
Why should he make such bold statement without a prove of access. That is a good example of a beer parlour statement in a loan shop. Or a sure odd in betting shop without prove of releasing it.
between the write up he then slots in Aside all the money made this year in cryptocurrency, online consolidation of airline ticketing, web3, AI, SHA-256 Cloud Computing etc.other info's that could raise people's curiosity.
your analogy is quite basic.

It raised your curiosity is up to you. In fact it's a wake up for you and I to learn.

In school your curiosity is raised and you are meant to research more. Do the same here.

It seems you have been ripped or something, so, anyone coming a new thing is same?
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by madone: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Olumidefree:
your analogy is quite basic.

It raised your curiosity is up to you. In fact it's a wake up for you and I to learn.

In school your curiosity is raised and you are meant to research more. Do the same here.

It seems you have been ripped or something, so, anyone coming a new thing is same?

baba my post is not for your to understand allow people read. Allow him to answer people's questions except you are the one talking to me with a different account.

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by Olumidefree: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2023
madone:
baba my post is not for your to understand allow people read. Allow him to answer people's questions except you are the one talking to me with a different account.
so it's about me now, and not about the point u made which I am not convinced about. Like I said, ur point is quite basic, stop already cuz you are making a fool of yourself here.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2023
madone:
been on this since few days now, won't use exchange of argumentative reasoning to forestall it.

However, if you see my statement as raising your curiosity. That wasn't the intention man and I think Olumidefree is right. Curiosity raises our ability to research.

Have a nice dayπŸ‘

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by madone: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2023
henrycryptmento:
been on this since few days now, won't use exchange of argumentative reasoning to forestall it.

However, if you see my statement as raising your curiosity. That wasn't the intention man and I think Olumidefree is right. Curiosity raises our ability to research.

Have a nice dayπŸ‘
same thing ooooo chairman. Same thing. What are the intentions, that was all I asked. Thanks for your response. I got interested in your post. Read it from beginning to the end. Was expecting additional information of directions, or guidance I didn't see. I wasn't too happy when people started asking you questions out their necessity but you just responded like one of this our abroad brothers in UK.. no bad blood though again you have posted trading pix.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by FundGrowthMast(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Boss, seriously it's not easy at all. But kudos to you on your ability. Do you need mentees?πŸ™Œ
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by Olumidefree: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
henrycryptmento:

Have a nice dayπŸ‘
how long have u been in crypto trading boss
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
madone:
same thing ooooo chairman. Same thing. What are the intentions, that was all I asked. Thanks for your response. I got interested in your post. Read it from beginning to the end. Was expecting additional information of directions, or guidance I didn't see. I wasn't too happy when people started asking you questions out their necessity but you just responded like one of this our abroad brothers in UK.. no bad blood though again you have posted trading pix.
oh I see man. I'm willing to put you through and teach extensively.

Writing all the details in the original post will make the write up cumbersome and unreadable to lazy readers.

Glad you understood my point.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Olumidefree:
how long have u been in crypto trading boss
year 2013. Bought my first Bitcoin from Nairaland here. On a new thread about btc.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
FundGrowthMast:
Boss, seriously it's not easy at all. But kudos to you on your ability. Do you need mentees?πŸ™Œ
not really for now. Time will not allow me do that.

Hopefully it may change in the nearest future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where/how Can I Get Loan Of 1 Million Naira / 11 Things To Consider When Building A House / Strictly football Bet : Daily 2points+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.