Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. (1548 Views)

What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? / That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good / Money Lying In Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by Fhaze(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
skedman:
It is better to be idle than to move

The country is recently facing what we call economy instability

You can't determine tomorrow's price

Bottle water is now sold for 150 Naira

How can you plan

If you borrow one 1 billon today the dollar or pounds will humble it to nothing

Until we have economic stabilility before you plan

It is what we call risk
You know the lady is hiv why sleep with her Jesus will question you

grin grin
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by NiceTheDev: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
henrycryptmento:
One of the opportunities I got this year was having access to idle money in people's account.

It might interest you to know that alot of billions are lying waste in bank accounts of which is of no use to the economy of our country.

People are scared of releasing their idle money because of the fear of losing it to friends/investors who may not have the capacity to multiply and increase it.

I have never ran short of cash in any multimillion business I ventured as a result of building capacity. (Please this is not a call to give me your hard earned money)

You might wonder if it's possible for a single person to invest billions in a venture, yes it is.

Aside all the money made this year in cryptocurrency, online consolidation of airline ticketing, web3, AI, SHA-256 Cloud Computing etc.

I got my hands on idle money in the bank running into billions.

There is alot of idle money in our country and I'm a witness and part to using it.

Enjoy the holiday guys.

Happy Sunday Bro.
I followed you on the Cryptocurrency tread. Please do you have a telegram o WhatsApp group? Its easier keeping up with when you drop your trades unlike Nairaland without notifications. Thanks chief
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
NiceTheDev:

Happy Sunday Bro.
I followed you on the Cryptocurrency tread. Please do you have a telegram o WhatsApp group? Its easier keeping up with when you drop your trades unlike Nairaland without notifications. Thanks chief
not one for just signal notifications, but I will be forced to create one in January. Hang in there buddy.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by Adejomark: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
henrycryptmento:
oh, the new technology of web3 and AI can be used to convert unused antminers to generate Artificial intelligence outputs. Antminers which can mine Ethereum can be converted to cloud computing in artificial intelligence.

So instead of leaving my eth miner as Ethereum is no more mineable. I indulge in cloud computing which makes alot of money for me.
ok I understand now, please how much did u purchase the eth antminer?
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Adejomark:
ok I understand now, please how much did u purchase the eth antminer?
ol. Does the price matter? It's few thousand dollars anyway.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by NiceTheDev: 3:14am On Jan 01
henrycryptmento:
not one for just signal notifications, but I will be forced to create one in January. Hang in there buddy.
Thanks Bro... Happy New Year.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 6:29am On Jan 01
NiceTheDev:

Thanks Bro... Happy New Year.
I wish you same 👍

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by madone: 2:13pm On Jan 01
henrycryptmento:
oh I see man. I'm willing to put you through and teach extensively.

Writing all the details in the original post will make the write up cumbersome and unreadable to lazy readers.

Glad you understood my point.
happy new year I await for it.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by Olumidefree: 5:16pm On Jan 01
henrycryptmento:
year 2013. Bought my first Bitcoin from Nairaland here. On a new thread about btc.
wooow. I'm impressed. I'm looking forward to more knowledge sir

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 9:36am On Jan 02
Olumidefree:
wooow. I'm impressed. I'm looking forward to more knowledge sir
looking forward to shared knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by BrightMonei: 11:05am On Jan 03
Sir what advice do you have for beginners in online money making venture such as crypto trading, forex, p2p
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by henrycryptmento(m): 11:43am On Jan 03
BrightMonei:
Sir what advice do you have for beginners in online money making venture such as crypto trading, forex, p2p
don't rush in with big funds in trading. Start small.

If you have read thr 'lean startup' by Eric Rice, you will understand it's wise to start small.

Cum January 15th, I will be starting a 10$ building of trading account. Be part of it.

Dm me for beginners trading books link for your growth.

In p2p, it gives alot of money if you are consistent. Be trustworthy, do not eat what's not yours, he who manages the little given will be given much more to manage.

Have a blast 2024.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by BrightMonei: 2:07pm On Jan 03
Thank you so so so much sir. I really appreciate the well written help. I have sent dm immediately boss
henrycryptmento:

If you have read thr 'lean startup' by Eric Rice, you will understand it's wise to start small.

Cum January 15th, I will be starting a 10$ building of trading account. Be part of it.

In p2p, it gives alot of money if you are consistent. Be trustworthy, do not eat what's not yours, he who manages the little given will be given much more to manage.

Have a blast 2024.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by OsusuBishop(m): 12:02am On Jan 05
You have done noble with these counsel. I am interested too, and I will jump in your dm for some support.

Thank you.

henrycryptmento:

Have a blast 2024.
Re: Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. by BrightMonei: 11:10am On Jan 05
OsusuBishop:
You have done noble with these counsel. I am interested too, and I will jump in your dm for some support.

Thank you.

I don stand for gate waiting on the d day. Learning crypto trading and other related investment in crypto is one of my goals this 2024

(1) (2) (Reply)

Highest offer so far N180m! Market block of flats in Lekki and be rich / Pay9ja Scam Alert / Cash Binary Bot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.